Update missions please

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
Could someone please update missionrewards, or even missions.
Bit annoying to see NI and RT missions being wrong all the time.

joat, that would require people actually visiting them planets :eyecrazy:

don't RT & NI have their own forums - sure i don't expect PC forum to be most up to date with other planet's missions...

joat, that would require people actually visiting them planets :eyecrazy:

don't RT & NI have their own forums - sure i don't expect PC forum to be most up to date with other planet's missions...
I think you missed where the thread is placed. It's about Entropedia... ;)

I think you missed where the thread is placed. It's about Entropedia... ;)

How is this about Entropedia?

As far as Calypso is concerned there is no topic here ... And fyi, last time I checked, missions on RT were fucked anyway

Angel

Could someone please update missionrewards, or even missions.
Bit annoying to see NI and RT missions being wrong all the time.

The Next Island missions were correct on Entropedia when I added them on 8 June .. BEFORE the VU.

Feel free to update them yourself.

The Next Island missions were correct on Entropedia when I added them on 8 June .. BEFORE the VU.

Feel free to update them yourself.
I think it's way better that very few are there and poking around, since history has shown
that it often can be a mess with too many doing so. ;)
Since I couldn't find any of those missions, I weren't sure if something were wrong
or if they were deleted. I headed back to Calypso.
So those who do know could be kind and do the changes, imo. :)

I think it's way better that very few are there and poking around, since history has shown
that it often can be a mess with too many doing so. ;)
Since I couldn't find any of those missions, I weren't sure if something were wrong
or if they were deleted. I headed back to Calypso.
So those who do know could be kind and do the changes, imo. :)

Whille 'too many cooks spoil the broth', 'many hands make light work'.

If you use a community resource, you should contribute to its maintenance. When I started updating Entropedia, I knew nothing of how wiki's worked. However, I asked questions when I encountered difficulties and slowly learned as I went along. It's not rocket science, as they say.

I'd highly recommend you do the same, help contribute to the common good, and maybe learn some self-reliance in the process.

Back