Mitera's Place

llmythll

Mature
Society
NBK Army
mitera ra merter
Hello and welcome to my very first post!

Omegaton now has a new shop named Mitera's Place, don't worry I hope to have a better name for it someday. Anyway... Located at Omegaton City Delta Block C, Shop #6 is an nice Little shop for low to mid level players to buy or browse for items, gear and tools.

Take some time and window shop the stores and booths in the mall, many owners there are constantly updating their stock and prices. With such competition around me I have no choice but to sell at as low a price as I can so come and see what we have to offer.

Unfortunately due to a current bug affecting shops and booths I am unable to place more than 10 items in my shop, that’s 3 items on display and 7 for sale. Do not worry however because I have plenty of stock so the items are being switched out daily until MA fixes this problem, so if you see nothing that you want just check back the next day or even a few days later.

Thank you for understanding!

Good luck. Hopefully the bugs get fixed soon.

Thank you! Hehe bump.

Bug still not fixed, stock still being rotated. Thank you everyone for constantly visiting the sop, this bug will be fixed someday.... I hope. ;)

A bit of a bump, thanks guys sales are doing well despite the small inventory I can currently display. I have noticed many more people at Omegaton now, all I can say is keep up those TP runs guys your help in getting my customers to me is much appreciated even though your really just after the TP:wise::woohoo:

Hey! Let me know if you need some AMAZING TIP TOP INCREDIBLE GRAPHICS for your thread here. My services DO require a tiny fee however. THOSE FEES ARE FREE!! :yay::eyecrazy:

So send me a PM of what you would like. Also, here's my website.

www.coreywray.info

Back