Entropia Tracker will use EF as primary forum for communication

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
As you may know EF and ET has had a long term relationship.
In fact 711 is hosting the Entropia Tracker website.

Due to the nature of EF which is a general EU related forum, the fact that ET has this relationship with EF and last but not least that ET is a tool for the entire Entropia Universe. I see it fit that ET does no longer use PCF as the main forum.

The transition of Calypso back to MindArk and the inherent changes that will come to the PCF forum, makes this a good time to officially switch back to EF.

This means that I will no longer post ET related posts on PCF, neither can you expect me to reply to threads about ET on PCF.

Any and all info about Entropia Tracker will from now on be posted solely to Entropia Forum.
Some info that are planet specific may still be posted to planet specific forums as this is where the likely audience for this information is located.

Thanks. :)

bye and see ya!

Need help with Entropia Life

I have an account but i carnt login i became an password but he writes to me: Error in username and/or password.

I copy it from my e-mail but i carn´t login :(

pls help me and sorry when it comes to somewhere else

BUMMER! EF only, ok, will post there for you :)

I have an account but i carnt login i became an password but he writes to me: Error in username and/or password.

I copy it from my e-mail but i carn´t login :(

pls help me and sorry when it comes to somewhere else

www.entropiaforum.com

Looking at the last time we needed support on EL, it doesn't matter where you are or where you reply ... as you don't reply anyway.

C ya

Atami

Please direct all support cases to entropialife.com

Happy Hunting!~

Salty~

Back