hickeys

Society
mining ninja guild
Casey the-deeve Gorillaz
yea, how do you get rid of them quick?

Hickey (injury), reddish mark on the skin caused by amorous kissing, biting, or sucking ?

yep, i was at a party last night and my dad thought i was playing computer. so i need some help please!

Hide with a generous amount of concealer? :silly2:

Hide with a generous amount of concealer? :silly2:

i tried that earlier and it looked way whiter around the spot and the spot kinda went away but didnt help at all lmao. im not good with make up :duh:

yea, how do you get rid of them quick?

:laugh: Oh this is gold! +rep, reminds me of my younger days. Mate wear your hickey with pride, that young lady must have been quite ravenous!
They will take a week or so to fade, you can get a cream from the chemist called ?"Hirudoid cream" which is used to treat bruises (which is what a hickey is essentially). Not sure what it is called in your country, but ask your chemist.

Cheers
Bjorn

:laugh: Oh this is gold! +rep, reminds me of my younger days. Mate wear your hickey with pride, that young lady must have been quite ravenous!
They will take a week or so to fade, you can get a cream from the chemist called ?"Hirudoid cream" which is used to treat bruises (which is what a hickey is essentially). Not sure what it is called in your country, but ask your chemist.

Cheers
Bjorn

thanks man, ill wear it with pride. and hope my dad doesnt ungodly beat me :)

Get a big black permanent marker, and draw a happy face over it.

Tell your Dad that you are celebrating 'Happy Week' with your society.

Get a big black permanent marker, and draw a happy face over it.

Tell your Dad that you are celebrating 'Happy Week' with your society.

dear god, thats genius. +1

Update

yea, i have no permanent markers and my dad can be home any time from fishing now. oh god. oh god. oh god.:jawdrop:

u should wear a turtleneck :cool:
fastest concealment ever :laugh: and if its warm outside tell your dad your are too cool for this world:tux::flip:

regards

You could always cut ya head off-below the hickey :))

well, cutting my head off and wearing a turtle neck are both too much of a fashion statement for me to do. :rofl:

quick! hide!! :)

im trying to, haha. ill just try to stay upstairs in my room for as long as possible. but tonight around 7, it will be dinner time...armageddon..:cowboy:

thanks man, ill wear it with pride. and hope my dad doesnt ungodly beat me :)

Remember my first at a age of 14 or so, was made by a MALE friend at a LAN Party.... However when I came home and Dad saw it, he patted me on my back and said Way to go son, don't forget protection.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, wear it with pride! :yay:

Remember my first at a age of 14 or so, was made by a MALE friend at a LAN Party.... However when I came home and Dad saw it, he patted me on my back and said Way to go son, don't forget protection.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, wear it with pride! :yay:

yea well your dad sounds nice aha. but ill wear it with pride anyway, and if he asks "what happened to your neck?!" ill just say "i did good dad, did good."

See look at the hickey

well, its not that visible in the pic. but you can see it lmao
attachment.php

So how did the story end?
Did Pops finish off the bruise with a noose around your neck?

And have you figured out what the girl looks like now that your sober?

narfi

Last edited:
So how did the story end?
Did Pops finish off the bruise with a noose around your neck?

And have you figured out what the girl looks like now that your sober?

narfi

well, the chicks name was mindy. brown straight hair and a nice caboose, so thats all that mattered. and i straight up told my dad and he didnt care! i was soooo relieved! WIN!

Grow a pair and face the music.

well, its not that visible in the pic. but you can see it lmao
attachment.php

I'd be less worried about the hickey, and more worried about that rheumatoid arthritis bending and twisting your fingers all up like that... :eyecrazy:

next time freeze a spoon and hold the frozen spoon against the redness till the spoon is no longer cold. :wise:

Foundation/Concealer is the only way.

But I agree - sort your fingers out first, and show a little more respect for femmes! Your hat is wonky too.

thanks Nihilist, i was throwing an east side sign, my hats fly, and im not even getting into respecting women lmao:inbed:

Just my opinion....once again

I think the whole question is on the wrong forum and should have been posed on Facebook or MySpace/Kidspace.Com. But hey..Just my opinion. :cool:

Haha wear protections~ Classic...

I think the whole question is on the wrong forum and should have been posed on Facebook or MySpace/Kidspace.Com. But hey..Just my opinion. :cool:

No kidding :)

i was throwing an east side sign, my hats fly, and im not even getting into respecting women lmao:inbed:

First, "I" by itself is capitalized.
Second, you look handicapped with your hand like that.
Third, your hat is not "fly" it's "punk"
Fourth, you want to "chase tail" then go ahead, update us on what kind of sorry state your life is in when your twenty five .

People here tried to give you good advice, I suggest you take it. Your punk attitude will lead to you to a point where you are wearing a rope necklace. Trust me on that, I saw good friends screw up their life by being "punk", "thug", "Fly", "gangster" or whatever it's called now.

Like playing computer is better than snogging... :laugh:

Back