Discovery: Holy Helmet Batman! Holy Helmet F L discovered

archman

Alpha
Society
Skillin Villains
Colin Archman Hungwell
Cherries and I were a little bored of hunting Rocktropians so we tried some pop dragons. Cherries was nice enough to model the helmet for me. It has similar stats to Angel armor. Very low full tt of 33 ped. Guess I have to go to Rocktropia for all my discoveries. Both of them have come from there.

gratz for the discovery.. Its ugly as hell..

Why does it have chicken pox...?

Only on Rocktropia! :lolup:

gratz

Holy Angel! Fucking terrible looking thing...And great thought, as usual, put in by the development team at NDS! :rolleyes: :D

Gratz on the discovery though :)

Grats!

I haven't tried selling my F feet yet, if you are trying to put a set together let me know you can have first dibs.

narfi

lol i was thinking who the f has been using the arkadian texture tool box took 1 and then before it was finished quickly tucked it away so noone sees :D

but grats regardless :silly2:

Gratz on the find, but that's one ugly darn helmet.
How did that one slip through the QC?

Gratz of the discovery!

and wow, when the harness came people said it looked amazing... now everyone suddenly thinks it looks ugly :scratch2:

Its the graphics settings, the harness looked amazing in the dark in high quality gfx, maybe its the same with the helmet?

I personally think it looks pretty cool, but I'm guessing since its from Rocktropia most people had already decided it was ugly before seeing the screenie.

Id hunt with a broomstick if it had the stats i like.....not too bothered with looks unless its clothes, or deco shit..... Still Dilly u right, it be nice too see the whole thing matched up and on a good spec pc...that pic is not showing the holy glow :tongue2:

gtz btw

Last edited:
Gratz of the discovery!
people had already decided it was ugly before seeing the screenie.

I saw the screenie and imediately thought rubber and canvas mesh then posted ;)

My graphics might be a little messed up for that picture. I was on medium setting for the picture, but my computer does sometimes show low settings on some items if I was using low settings during the same session.

If someone wants to use my helmet to put together a full set for a pic send me an IM.

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Oh wait, helmet you said...?

:laugh:

The helmet may not look great in the day but at night it glows. It took this pic on very high settings. I can't wait to see what the whole set looks like at night.

The helmet may not look great in the day but at night it glows. It took this pic on very high settings. I can't wait to see what the whole set looks like at night.

Hahaha :D Like you helped something..

I am sorry to say but its still fugly :D

Gz on the discovery, looks good in the dark. A whole set would be impressive to see.

I got to agree with the previous posts though, looks shithouse in the daylight (at least on those settings)

But like Daisy said if the stats are good (which they are IMO) I'd use it :thumbup:

Gratz!

I was thinking "Holy" as in "sacred" but I guess I should have been thinking "Hole-y". :D

the stats are great but it looks like some ugly version of Arkadian armor sets. :p It´ll be interesting to see how often this (l) angel armor parts will be dropping.

fuck it off and dont spam the FORUM with your "GRATS" on all posts X( damn

Fully agree. That idiot should be banned, all new posts is fucked up.

fuck it off and dont spam the FORUM with your "GRATS" on all posts X( damn

Fully agree. That idiot should be banned, all new posts is fucked up.

I have not noticed this guy spam, who spam these threads is Flash from Viad..

You both shout STFU ;), and Rechinul twice

I have not noticed this guy spam, who spam these threads is Flash from Viad..

You both shout STFU ;), and Rechinul twice

100% agree with you, hes not SPAM.... hes just MASSIVE SPAMMING.

just ceck the "NEW POST" then u will see what he done... so ... STFU 2x Twice :)

Thought this threads are to say gz to ppl, if you got a problem you can pm me dont need to fuck up thread here.

Thought this threads are to say gz to ppl, if you got a problem you can pm me dont need to fuck up thread here.

Did you saw dates of your "GZ"-targets? Problem have you, really.

It's not however for necro'ing old threads, just so you can increase your post count.

Back