Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

Madchick

Guardian
Society
AA
Steven Madchick na
Heya ppl,
Yes were having another Meet and Great, its been far to long since that last one,
There's not to many details at this point but they will be coming in the next few days, i thought i would just put something up to start getting the word out there,

What we know so far is that we will be having lunch at a pub/resturant and then going back to Gypsy's place for an afternoon/night of Drinks/gameplay and some great compony of other EU players.

Please post below if you wanna come or Are coming, I'll start a list or comfirmed and maybes like last time, 27 was the number last time i'm hoping to at least try and match it, it was a GREAT night, you have to try and be apart of it,

Please Post your name and if your coming or not because there will be prize's and other stuff handed out, so numbers are important,

I've got some details on the resturant,
Ming Pavilion
Address:
42-44 Brice Avenue
Mooroolbark VIC 3138
Phone (03) 9727 0688

MEETING AT 12PM we have to be out of the resturant by 3:30PM, so ppl need to turn up on time so we make sure we all get a feed in before we have to get out, its because they have to setup for the dinner seating

Madchick/steve

Confirmed:
1. Steven Madchick na+leanne
2. Keira Gypsy Croft + 2
3. Andrew Drooe Rossack+Candice
4. Xaphod Xaph Beeblebrock+ family
5. Butch Carisbrook
6. Fairy floss
7. Kellie Mofo
8. Barry Maddog Clay
9. Michael Bearlover Deede
10. Captain Cupcake
11. Brooksy + 1
12. Westy
13. Mulga
14. Rocky Addz Harley
15. Herena Serica Turbinis
16. Rhodry Blu Kenrisson
17. Garek TheG Taz
18. birty casara numb
19. Milikai Megga Morana
20. Artemis Exorcist Bosco

Maybes:
2. Striker roadkill
3. Venus Evie
4. Jack Mudgutts
5.Deathifire
6. Pol Pol MacDomhnaill
7. Dudelbug
8.Cypherman
9. Nanajo
10. Milikai Megga Morana

These are for ppl who are travelling abit further then most, if you wanna stay somewhere but dont really wanna shell out extra for hotel rooms, They are also for ppl coming alone and wanna have a few extra to drink, ( we WONT let you drive home if you've had to much to drink) So If you have a spare bed you could offer, please let me know and i'll put you on the list of a bed to be given, or if you will need a bed please post letting me know you'll need somewhere to stay,

Homes:
1.Madchick = 2 bed (Drooe and other half ) Crystal Crissy Dunstone
2.Gypsy = 2-3 beds = serica, brooksy + wife ( maybe a couch left ) Garek TheG Taz

Last edited:
Onya MC I'll manipulate the work schedule and missus for a bit of Bridge road / Chappel street retail with the beloved and see if We / I can get some time:)

Great idea, damn I am in Perth so can't make it, maybe can do another one later in the year when I am in melbourne.

Cheers
Bjorn

Unmissable, I'll be there.

Gypsy

Bugger... I won't be in Melbourne until late October.

~xXx

Great to see such a good response so fast, the more ppl that know about it the more ppl can be telling others about it, Tell everyone you can to check out this thread,

Madchick

Put me down for a maybe,I'll see what I can do.

Striker Roadkill, Venus Evie and Jack Mudgutts can go down as maybes MC. Striker was real keen, will be coming down from sydney if he does (gotta love those cheap flights eh ;)).
Put me down with gf Candice :)

Jod can you jump on TS3 wof channal, i wanna ask you a few Q about the last one you done

And drooe can you hear me on TS now,

Madchick

Jod can you jump on TS3 wof channal, i wanna ask you a few Q about the last one you done

And drooe can you hear me on TS now,

Madchick

Sure mate,Just give me 5 and I'll jump on.

Count me as a maybe as chemo ends around that time. Hoping to be up for it and put names to faces finally :D

Last edited:
Updated main post

Was chatting to Addz last night on FB... He said he was always keen for a meetup, I guess put him down as a moaybe til I can get him to post here or get a confirmation from him lol :)

Brooksy said he can make it.

Great idea 2 will be comming

Sound like a great idea to meet other players. Count me in, we will be in Melbourne for 3 days. Will be bringing my other half who is in game as Captain Cupcake..

Mac, I'm hoping your planning on coming down, I've been to a heap of these things now and you say your ganna try everytime but you never rock up, i'm hoping this is the one that you CAN make it too lol

Seems to be shaping up to be a nice Big meetup, I'm looking forword to it

Madchick

How big a group can we get to come ?

Laptop & ADSL wireless will be packed in the car.
Captain Cupcake is good name for him due to his career being a chief.:laugh:. I think he will enjoy comming.
We couldn't make it to the first gamming conference in australia two years ago.
Lets just keep this post going to get more Au players to come.

Maybe

Put me down as a maybe, not keen on missing out again though:)

Main post updated,

Great to see such a good repsone, if we turn all the maybes into confirmed where about to almost 20 ppl, That would be arsome,
Pass the word around to everyone you talk to in EU,

Madchick

Sounds great, cant wait.:yay:

At this stage Wanda and I would love to come however waiting on a doctors visit for her.

Put us down as maybe's and I will be able to confirm sometime during July.

Cheers Jung

Great to hear Jung, you were a blast last time i would be great to see you again,

Now, Some ppl have to tavel further then others, SOOOOOOO we need to sort out some homestays,
If you have a spare bed at your place and wouldnt mind having someone stay there for a night or maybe 2, then if you could let me know i will put you up and match you with someone who ask for a place to stay,
No address will be posted on the forum, all i will do is ask the ppl who have offered the bed if they would except the person asking and if they say yes then i will put the 2 ppl in contact to sort out details them self,

I'll be the first, i have 1 bed that will be free,

But as i said, its not just a case of there's a bed and theres a person so it has to be, both ppl have to feel comfortable with it,

PS, make sure you passing the word around,
I'm about to start ordering some of the gifts and prizes, and i'm ordering around 30 of each, so 2 things, one if you say your coming please do lol, and 2nd we need more ppl,

Madchick

wow what a roll up, great job :thumbup:

unfortunately I won't be able to make it guys. Have a blast

If you have a spare bed at your place and wouldnt mind having someone stay there for a night or maybe 2, then if you could let me know i will put you up and match you with someone who ask for a place to stay,

I'll have 2, maybe 3 beds for Saturday night.

Gypsy

Back