Quad-Wing interceptor - Pioneer $$$, how much and how many?

the game is full of players ready to pay more than item real value just to buy their unL piece of game :)

Of course I am included :D

And to prove it I placed a 10k ped bid just to begin :dunce:

And to prove it I placed a 10k ped bid just to begin :dunce:

i actually laughed when i seen this 10k bid on something you will always need a co pilot to do the dirty work and if he crashes or your alone your just a moving target, aka screwed lol

These will be like valks just watch.. first day some 1 pas 1-2k for 1... fews months latter yea 50 pedz... Haha lucky i sold mine for 400 pedz :D

my opinion is there won't be other unL fighter. there are 4 ingame, that's all.

My bet, 40k for Pioneer

I guess you own one ..............right?

:laugh:

How would you like to buy a bridge?

:deal:

Just to begin to prove I am one of the players ready to pay more than value just to have what they want ;)

Just to begin to prove I am one of the players ready to pay more than value just to have what they want ;)

Why only 10k? That's kind of weak don't you think? You should go for 100k just to show the rest of the big boys that your a big boy too! Sellers love buyers like you, and its quite entertaining for others too :laugh:

Yes, I own one, and I rather seen the potential of the fighter as someone not concerned by putting money on the table. It all depends what will be the price of L counterpart when market will be stabilized. Even 40k may be cheap on long term.
Anyway, my guess was not what i think is the correct value, but the price it will go for.

I didn't see your position of a buyer hesitating to invest, may be risky, or not (aka price of 1st hangars)

As I own one, i won't comment further :wtg:

It all depends what will be the price of L counterpart when market will be stabilized. Even 40k may be cheap on long term.

Interceptors atm have prices that Sleipnir had in the beginning, maybe a pair of 100 peds more but similar.

It will take maybe 6 months to become stable but I think the Interceptor L will be average 300 peds in price in the future.
It is always an L item and in my opinion MA wants to promote the space and not to let it to few rich players, same than what happened with vehicles on the planet, absurd prices in the beginning but now cheap for everyone.

Motherships, the most powerful, upgradable and all-round unlimited vehicle that will probably be ingame sold from 50k to 90k peds, last 69k. An unlimited Interceptor with 2 seats but not upgradable has a nice worth, first of all cause more players can afford it, but 40k peds is not reasonable.

And we have to consider that since there are many unL vehicles coming more will probably arrive in future events of maybe loots.

I am for sure interested in the Interceptor and I will try to buy that one in auction, anyway I am ready to let it go if I there is someone ready to ruin hisself.

Anyway in 3 days left so we'll see soon its price :yup:

It will take maybe 6 months to become stable but I think the Interceptor L will be average 300 peds in price in the future.

It's not only the fact that it's not (L), it's also that it is faster than the (L), and even (at least currently) the fastest ships ingame.

This is a guess about the speed classes, if MA have intended 4 of them:
Interceptor
(New hangar ships)
VTOLs
Battlecruisers

Agree, but I don't think it's so important the m/h since it's not used for races and I doubt sho uses it will avoid battles, if 3,6 km/h more are enough for that.

Of course it will not be an item for reseller, it will go for high price, while more L vehicles will come in space and average price for them will probably be way less tha actual Interceptor's MU.

If I could justify spending the money on a virtual item I would pay 20k ped for it.

Reactions: Mac
If I could justify spending the money on a virtual item I would pay 20k ped for it.

I think it's a difference if you already have PEDs ingame or if you have to deposit - there are probably a bunch of people who do have 20k ingame (just think of the recent ATHs/HOFs), and for them it's easier to buy it.

Also, if you just want it for your personal fun (for instance to be able to go between planets when you feel like it), or if you buy it with a specific purpose in mind to use it professionally (getting money back by either trading, "piloting" or professional pk:ing) - for high level ubers who want one to travel between planets to catch up on events I'd say it's professional use.

Nice ship :yay:

20k peds? :eyecrazy: It's a lot! Space is just at a beta version, when it will become bigger and these mobs available

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/media/images/concepts/Space-Worm.jpg
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/media/images/concepts/BrainSquid.jpg

...I would check for a ship able to heal, maybe cruisers, destroier and privatee can heal like motherships, this make the Quad just a pvp vehicle, and maybe just the fastest, good for avoid combats yeah but limited in firepower.

My thoughts of course but if I could afford it maybe would wait to invest so many peds in it.

I say top 15k peds, but the 3 bids at 13k :scratch2:

With the coming of the kismet the price of the interceptor has doubled at least.

In my opinion this is now the most valued and strongest fighter available.

It's speed is unmatched and with the kismet it can be easily used alone. These 4 interceptors will be the scourges of space!

Can somebody tell me what it went for? Missed the auction :(

thats some real team work guys! - ; )

IMO the ul interceptor is only of value to someone dedicated to pvp.
I lost 30-35ped in markup off my (L) intercepter in the one battle I have been involved with (it got destroyed)
Sure a PKer wont take that much dmg every time since they will theoriticly be on the winning end, but still the ability to go into a fight with no fear of loosing ped is worth ALOT.

Suppose 15ped of mu lost per battle on a (L) and you get into 8 fights a day.
Thats 120ped a day that the unlimited could save you.

That is 3600 ped a month or 43,200ped a year savings. (and you will still have it after that!)

This isnt even considering the likely hood of huge space battles (landgrab type?) which will be very decay intensive in which case the owners of ul ships will be making big profit either through hiring out to the fighting factions, or through saved MU if it is their own battle.

narfi

36K for Pioneer :)

Ah, thanks.

Not surprised at all.

Yeah, it is a pvp item, that's what makes it even more expensive. PVP-ers are the ones with the thickest wallets and the most to spend/waste.

Considering, 36k might even be a bargain!

my opinion is there won't be other unL fighter. there are 4 ingame, that's all.

My bet, 40k for Pioneer

Ah, thanks.

Not surprised at all.

Yeah, it is a pvp item, that's what makes it even more expensive. PVP-ers are the ones with the thickest wallets and the most to spend/waste.

Considering, 36k might even be a bargain!

Except Deathifier is not a pvp-er, at least not that I've ever seen.

i'm sure any of these that end up one auction will go to deep pocketed ship captains that want their own personal shuttle.. not pvp'ers.. of course.. the prior could be a pvp'er. - ; )

Nope I'm not so great at PvP, however it's actually a pretty cool vehicle to practice with since there's no issues with trying to replace it.

i'm sure any of these that end up one auction will go to deep pocketed ship captains that want their own personal shuttle.. not pvp'ers.. of course.. the prior could be a pvp'er. - ; )

A VTOL works fine as a shuttle, although the fighter does make for a much quicker trip if I want to go somewhere without the big ship.

- Deathifier

Gratz Deathifier!

32k was my max, first of all cause I already did know that if u wanted the peds wasn't the problem :)

Enjoy it, at least was fun :)

So you won it Deathifier?

Gratz on that one! :D

Good to hear you're not so much into PVP ;)

A VTOL works fine as a shuttle, although the fighter does make for a much quicker trip if I want to go somewhere without the big ship.

- Deathifier

hehe.. true enough.. but with its speed i'd jump in the quad over the vtol any day.

Back