Space Launch

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Winners Are...
June 21st

Space is out and we are here announcing the winners to the competitions that started June 8th.

Congratulations to you lucky 7!

Competition for Motherships

space_launch1.jpg

Hunting Winner
Darth Skippie Boobie killed a Proteron Young worth 41537 PED and will find the deed to the Mothership - Saratoga in the Inventory.

Mining Winner
Max Extreme Hunter found Melchi Water worth 84576 PED and will find the deed to the Mothership - Yamato in the Inventory.

Crafting Winner
Sam Diafelx Sara crafted a Rutic Bett (L) worth 83965 PED and will find the deed to the Mothership - Bismarck in the Inventory.

Competition for Medium Fighters

space_launch2.jpg

The winners will find one Medium Fighter each in their Inventory.

Winner on Arkadia
Tomas T79x Hope killed a Halix Young worth 1189 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Torchbearer in the Inventory.

Winner on Calypso
Simones Fu Kill killed a Shinkiba Young worth 1017 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Pioneer in the Inventory.

Winner on ROCKtropia
Ed Lguigui Ward killed a Rocktropian worth 71 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Groundbreaker in the Inventory

Winner on Next Island
Vlad Dracula Tepes killed a Brown Papoo Old worth 1104 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Trailblazer in the Inventory

Motherships in Global Auction
June 21st

Three motherships have now been entered to the global auction. You find these auctions in the Auctions UI: in the most right column, click on the drop-down list and choose "Global Auction".

These three motherships are docked outside the planet space stations. The coordinates can be found in the Items Info of the deeds.

For information on how to utilize and activate a mothership, see section Utilizing New Mothership in Space in Beginner's Guide.

Originally Posted Here

gratz for the winners! :) Funny how a 71ped global on RT won a ship. :D Well at least SOMEONE is still hunting there. ;)

Winner on Arkadia
Tomas T79x Hope killed a Halix Young worth 1189 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Torchbearer in the Inventory.

If I were the guy that got the highest non-team loot on Halix Young I'd be demanding a Quad Wing Interceptor.

"In the competitions, only individual Hall of Fame and loot values are valid, not team ones."
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/ask-mindark/200042-teams-hof-counting-event.html

How did they decide which person in the team won the fighter?

How did they decide which person in the team won the fighter?

It said in the rules that competition only was for individuals, not teams.

(Technically I guess it would be possible to do it as teamhunt by using simular methods as in mayhem, that is you hunt as a team but you divide costs/loot manually.)

Actually the initial Rules didn't specify. That's why several people asked for clarification, and MA then announced a day later on June 9th that Teams were excluded.
The Team with the 1189 Ped Hof got it on June 8th, before MA said teams were excluded, so it is a grey area.
Nevertheless, it seems peverse for MA now to go against their own statement even if the rules were initially unclear; I agree that whover has the highest individual loot has a grievance.

Last edited:
It's wierd, because even T79 (the winner) stated that he believed he doesn't get it. So for him it's a huge surprise and I am happy for him... but it's wierd that MA makes a rule and then you don't need to play like they say and still can't win. A lot ppl didn't join teams during that time, no matter if they hunted alone.

The rule was clear: NO TEAMS. Not "no shared loots" or "no team loots"... no team is no team.

The auction of the three Motherships is over.

Victory............Miss Hoff Bad............................90001
Fortune...........Zachurum Deathifier Emegen........85000
Revenge..........Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs.................90001

Gratz to all three winners!

:kos::king::kos:

Actually the initial Rules didn't specify. That's why several people asked for clarification, and MA then announced a day later on June 9th that Teams were excluded.
The Team with the 1189 Ped Hof got it on June 8th, before MA said teams were excluded, so it is a grey area.
Nevertheless, it seems peverse for MA now to go against their own statement even if the rules were initially unclear; I agree that whover has the highest individual loot has a grievance.

If you want to talk about a real flip flop on rules, just dig up the old "name that comet" contest. Now that's a real perversion of establish rules.

8 th
Competition for Medium Fighters

It is possible for an individual participant to win the competition on more than one planet. The winners have to receive the largest loot, during the competition time, from hunting the following creatures:

9th
Clarifications:

* In the competitions, only individual Hall of Fame and loot values are valid, not team ones.

team was stack share all ppl on different places
so it was INDIVIDUAL kill and INDIVIDUAL loot

as i understand before no team mean no team as we all ...

but team it sellf wasnt problem , it was 100% full owned loot
as there was dicussed before why no team ...
only one team setting ( dmg stack can be used for this (( your dmg your loot))
and only individual kill ....

note if any of my team members was on same spot and shoot on that mob and hit/ make some dmg/==== it will be not individual

PS : giving propper rules in advace time before will helped much more
but this is SPAAAACEEEEE , greatest VU MA prepared for us this year
why they should prepared some exact rules for some participiant event

PS 2 : it deasnt mather how you understand rules but how MA understand rules
and they never wrote it for as so we all understand it same

Tomas, are you saying your prize has been taken away?

I heard that MA have agreed to award a Fighter to the player who came top as an individual player, and I assumed this was a second one. This would be the fair solution, both players got the highest loot according to the rules which had been published at the time they got their Hof. At the time you got your Hof, there was no ban on teams, that is why I myself posted a question in MA's thread announcing the rules.

The original form of MA's rules are no longer visible, but my query on June 9th is.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212911-The-space-release-is-imminent!
I believe MA amended the rules to insert the word 'individual' wherever it now appears, after your Hof.

Last edited:
Tomas, are you saying your prize has been taken away?

I heard that MA have agreed to award a Fighter to the player who came top as an individual player, and I assumed this was a second one. This would be the fair solution, both players got the highest loot according to the rules which had been published at the time they got their Hof. At the time you got your Hof, there was no ban on teams, that is why I myself posted a question in MA's thread announcing the rules.

The original form of MA's rules are no longer visible, but my query on June 9th is.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212911-The-space-release-is-imminent!
I believe MA inserted the word 'individual' wherever it now appears after your Hof.

i just say it was individual kill and loot only in team

i just say it was individual kill and loot only in team

OK, your post was unclear, and it is perhaps because you are not english.

I would now understand that you are only trying to justify to some critics why you are entitled to the prize.

As far as I am concerned you are fully entitled to your prize; you satisfied the rules as they were published at the time you got your Hof. As indeed did the other player with the later individual Hof. You do not need to argue that you satisfy the rules as they later became.

This is of course a mess which MA could have avoided by getting their rules straight in the first place. They never seem to learn. Commendably, they seem to have now retrieved the situation by awarding two prizes.

Now if you read the rules before starting, and only set up a team after deciding they were legal, then you are also morally the sole winner; however, if you didn't, you have been very fortunate because had the rules been clear at the start, you would not have won, and whilst I could sympathise with you, I could not have agreed then that you were entitled to the prize. (Though why MA gave you the prize despite their amended rules is a mystery).

Last edited:
Mindark stated that they made a mistake,
unfortunatly i was the victim of it.

Anyways, things are now in progress and i will soon shed some light on this case if possible.
as far as i know now, things are looking good.

Back