"Your withdrawal with ID: 12080280 has been rejected and the PED amount has been returned to your PED Card."

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
anyone read this thread on a .pl forum
just heard about it i dont read polish but... interesting if someone could translate it... and post that thread here... dont think its breaking any rules... since it involves the ENTIRE entropia community... and the problem with possible 109 AMP bugs... not looking for naming or anything just interested in the topic that i can not read...

please and thank you

Fair enough, was just trying to help :dunce:

Well, hof spam as of late on Foma is very quiet or rather non existant for two avatars hoffing several times a day before the mining change...or should I say a certain soc...

Here's the post translated with Google Translate:

raddim said:
Hehe but you came up with , Nos are certain things which the people speak, you see first, how do you know that it did not pay for the system? May 16 I got mail:

Hi Andrew,

Your withdrawal with ID: 12080280 has been rejected and the PED has been Returned amount to your PED card.

Cocoa speechless?

Secondly MA automatically block the account even if you run a discussion with the guilty, else let alone making any transactions or buying from the auction - provided the subject has no information from the seller of type (bought itemek opportunity for shoots left and now sells at under-value), so here is not only the guilty and innocent are the black sheep who bleat the most and the least milk produce.

Ampy, amy, ampy ampy and again, since I do not know why I play this game always pathological but is always looking for an excuse nubki to challenge a player who often Globi / hofi saying that he was going to the Bug and it does not matter whether someone has the flights from mining, craftu or huntu, to this day, everyone says that on August uberka earned bugs but if so, why continue to play? why not deleted when stealing from the system? anyone here can answer for himself heh, for many years in the chat in larger cities or in the forums were texts like: see how globe, ee probably going to bug ... First tormented Jode globił that at moments of huntach crafcie then, then there was a buzz as possible because every day that much money przekrafca, then they were successive, and successive, in August last year they seized squala CND that stretched all the deposits and today cling August raddima I also drew them to the bed and who will be in a month? may Mutak that NEAS sweat of all ambulatory pulled out, ehh will nubków petitions to the MA that is going to bug

Summary: Human Nature, unfortunately, always will be such that the other will be jealous and so is the entropy as something someone is hit more than once in August it will challenge nobków then why they gave him the MA and not me, but what such a life as a game someone is This loss of time will always be a nagging, instead wziąść to work hehe.
The translation definitely isn't great, but it was made by RADDIM, which is telling.

Original post found here:

http://entropiaforum.pl/forum/ogolne/co-jest-t1362-70.html

Raddim writes he is innocent

Back