First Mothership Auction Has Ended

Kuber

Guardian
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
The first motherships have been sold!

The Fortune was claimed by Deathifier Emgen for 85,000 PED.
The Victory was claimed by Miss Hof Bad for 90,001 PED.
The Revenge was claimed by Neverdie for 90,001 PED.

Congrats to the winners!

What does the community think? Were the prices what you expected?

Last edited:
The prices are pretty much in line with what I expected. Hangar values should significantly decline as a result of these auctions.

The prices paid are good news for Mindark, and therefore for everyone who plays.

Congratulations to the winners, I'm sure they will be a lot of fun to play with. :)

Congrats to Neverdie!
I will be checking out the Revenge tonight.

narfi

The Victory was claimed by Miss Hof Bad for 90,000 PED.
The Revenge was claimed by Neverdie for 90,000.10 PED.

Congrats to the winners!

:laugh: at the names the ships for the owners ,neverdie`s Revenge :silly2:

Hangar values should significantly decline as a result of these auctions.

That's a fact.
Now how long before MA comes up with the next idea that will devalue the mother ships?

Don't think it won't happen..:wise:

Congratulations to the winners!

That's a fact.
Now how long before MA comes up with the next idea that will devalue the mother ships?

Don't think it won't happen..:wise:

That idea will be called Hangar ships.

The Victory was claimed by Miss Hof Bad for 90,000 PED.
The Revenge was claimed by Neverdie for 90,000.10 PED.

Congrats to the winners!

No
How could Neverdie bid those 10 cents ?
(or it is a typo)

Strange that NEVERDIE decided to pay an extra 500 USD to MA (he outbid himself of a previous bid of 85K (and nobody had made bids over 75K on that ship)

For sure a promotion stunt so that he can claim the most expensive virtual spaceship ever

No
(or it is a typo)

Strange that NEVERDIE decided to pay an extra 500 USD to MA (he outbid himself of a previous bid of 85K (and nobody had made bids over 75K on that ship)

For sure a promotion stunt so that he can claim the most expensive virtual spaceship ever

The other 90k ship was getting bids over 85k at the time, so I imagine it was a security bid, to discourage a bidding war on his one.

Actually about 30k ped less then expected, and good to see that ND got his ship, this will lead to all new conspiracies for me to enjoy.

No
(or it is a typo)

I must of missed something...

I thought planet partners couldn't even play :dunno:

nice ... If I'd take a guess I'd say that's about 50k over what they are really worth ... Lets see for how much the last ships goes :)

Angel

Can NEVERDIE transfer avatars from Calypso to Rocktropia?
I'm just askin :scratch2:
I like it if he does. Then David Dobson will buy 1 to shoot ND's mothership. And then marco can come with marcos mothers ship prototype and end it all :laugh:

Thought I had the final sale prices right, but thanks Archangel and Skippie for the updates.

Moored outside the SpaceStation Calypso atm is the new Mothership Thule. Current bid is 50k. Ends tomorrow.

Kuber could you keep the first thread updated with future sales of motherships?

Also if anyone wanna make some screenies of the final bidder please upload them.

I'll update Most expensive items sold in EU! based on the info from this thread.

This could be enough, but I'm sure MA will stop it on time:
Latest Buzz said:
When the initial three auctions are won, one Mothership will be placed in the auction every 24th hour until MindArk deems there are an adequate number of Motherships for the current space and Entropia Universe population. There will be no prior notification that MindArk will stop releasing new Motherships to the auction.

So is it me or those that rushed to buy expensive hangars (price raised up to 150k?) after info about space was reveiled are failing badly? :lolup:

Back