Buying: Welding Wire Blueprint UL

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
I do a lot of vehicle repairing, so I figure it might be a good idea to buy one of these blueprints as soon as it becomes more widespread. I realize the UL blueprint has just been discovered today, so I may not be able to find one at a reasonable price for a few days/weeks, but this thread will still be here.

The price would greatly depend on the materials that the blueprint requires. If materials from three different planets are necessary, as was the case with the (L) version of the blueprint, I can't see paying more than about 25 PED or so. If the material list is a "nicer" (I know UL versions of blueprints require more materials in general, I mean nicer in terms of how easily the particular materials can be gathered from one spot), I think it would be worth a good bit more. Regardless, don't hesitate to give me an offer if you have one for sale. :)

Welding Wire Blueprint UL
Is a level 3 Metal Component blueprint that goes on Component (Vol. II) Book

Bank tellers recognize its existance but as the case of auction fail to proper categorize it.

Thanks for the info. I checked the Component BP Books earlier today but overlooked the empty slot.

Hmm, Market Value of the wire has facepalmed the ground. Still may be interested in buying the BP though.

Still looking. =/ 1.0 QR is fine, just need to grab one of these for the book.

Has it been discovered yet?

Yuppers, it was discovered 1-2 days after Welding Wires were introduced. I could possibly dig up the name of the discoverer from PCF, as I know he or she was mentioned in a thread.

Someone must have one of these for sale by now.

Welding Wire has very low Market Value and (L) versions of the Blueprint are everywhere, so no profit in crafting with it I imagine.

Yes i think it use the same component than the L version. Check the image of mine. I know only 2 of these BP for the moment, but perhaps more were dropped, no clue about that.

No one will sell you one for 25 peds.

print_screen_2011-07-27_8-45-0.jpg

Woah, figured it would have taken higher quantities than the (L) version. O_O Thanks for the pic. Offer upped to 150 PED (just need a QR 1.0 one).

Thanks for the pic. :) If you don't mind telling, did you loot that from a Welding Wire BP (L), or else from what?

still looking for this

Last edited:
Thread is old but still applies =D

PM me with your price if you have one of these.

Gonna give this a bump since I have a bit of PED again. =)

Still buying for 25 ped? ;) Gl!

Thanks :D And as the proud owner of the very first Welding Wire Blueprint buying thread on the forums, you're damn right I'm getting mine for 25 PED. :laugh:

Currently offering 25 ^ (25 + 25 - 25 * (25/25)) PED.

Thanks :D And as the proud owner of the very first Welding Wire Blueprint buying thread on the forums, you're damn right I'm getting mine for 25 PED. :laugh:

Currently offering 25 ^ (25 + 25 - 25 * (25/25)) PED.

25 ^ (25 + 25 - 25 * (25/25)) = 25 ^ 25 ~ 8.88 * 10 ^ 34

Care to tell me how you plan to pay 88817841970012523233890533447265625 PED

Are you considering the D to be from a former african currency :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar

Last edited:
Back