See you on the flip side.

Hanne|SDS

Old Alpha
SDS Official Hanne
Well, this sucks.

As some of you have already gathered, I do no longer work for SDS or have anything to do with Planet Calypso or Entropia Universe from any official point. There's been messages asking me for insight to what's happened, however I've signed a NDA so the info you should get in regards to this should go through the official channels. All I can say is that it was nothing personal, it had nothing to do with me or my work, or SDS. I'll leave it at that, I don't have any further info.

Bloody hell, well there's that. This is an end of a era for me for sure. I've learned a lot, and I was looking forward to learning so much more. SDS had a lot of nice plans and it sucks not to be able to put them into motion. Most of all it sucks because I'm not going to be working with the rest of the staff anymore. And those were some effin awesome people. I would thank them all individually but It'd be too long and too sobby, so Ill summarize it with a :beerchug:. You guys deserve the world and more. You're the best.

And then there's you guys. The community. Da da daaaa.
<insert long rant>
Seriously though, I took the job because I saw the oppertunity to work with my hobby, and with my passion. And without getting to emotional about it, I've enjoyed it a great deal. Sure, there's been downsides and there's been bumps in the road along the way. Its been frustrating at times, and sometimes its gotten to me. In the end though, it was all worth it. I still consider this the greatest online community ever to exist. You've taught me a lot up through the years; and I'm not talking just about my time here as a CM, but ever since I first fired up Project Entropia back in '03.

Saying goodbye is something I've always been horribly, horribly bad at. (Can you tell by the long winded post?) So... Im not going to. Who knows, maybe Ill dust off Skam at some point in the future and see you all on the flip side again. As one of you. I admit I've missed that too.

For now though, my only plan is to enjoy the summer deep in some Swedish woods with almost no cellphone reception and very limited internet.

And with that, I wish you a nice summer. :cool:

Love,
Hanne

For now though, my only plan is to enjoy the summer deep in some Swedish woods with almost no cellphone reception and very limited internet.

:mad: Envy. :eyecrazy:

Knew you before.
Knew you during.
Knew you after.

Wishing you the best on all levels. :hug:

Well, this sucks.

As some of you have already gathered, I do no longer work for SDS or have anything to do with Planet Calypso or Entropia Universe from any official point. There's been messages asking me for insight to what's happened, however I've signed a NDA so the info you should get in regards to this should go through the official channels. All I can say is that it was nothing personal, it had nothing to do with me or my work, or SDS. I'll leave it at that, I don't have any further info.

Bloody hell, well there's that. This is an end of a era for me for sure. I've learned a lot, and I was looking forward to learning so much more. SDS had a lot of nice plans and it sucks not to be able to put them into motion. Most of all it sucks because I'm not going to be working with the rest of the staff anymore. And those were some effin awesome people. I would thank them all individually but It'd be too long and too sobby, so Ill summarize it with a :beerchug:. You guys deserve the world and more. You're the best.

And then there's you guys. The community. Da da daaaa.
<insert long rant>
Seriously though, I took the job because I saw the oppertunity to work with my hobby, and with my passion. And without getting to emotional about it, I've enjoyed it a great deal. Sure, there's been downsides and there's been bumps in the road along the way. Its been frustrating at times, and sometimes its gotten to me. In the end though, it was all worth it. I still consider this the greatest online community ever to exist. You've taught me a lot up through the years; and I'm not talking just about my time here as a CM, but ever since I first fired up Project Entropia back in '03.

Saying goodbye is something I've always been horribly, horribly bad at. (Can you tell by the long winded post?) So... Im not going to. Who knows, maybe Ill dust off Skam at some point in the future and see you all on the flip side again. As one of you. I admit I've missed that too.

And with that, I wish you a nice summer. :cool:

Love,
Hanne

have a great midsummer =) .. i bet it will rain like always lol but i guess that's why every swede drinks that day

Hehe you'll be back)) take care!

Wb. :)

One question I`d love to know the answer to:

Does Marco still have a job? :)

Skam, we love you. Come home.

You take care Hanne :)

And bugger, is Xany ever going to join TDO now LOL

:/

Have a great summer Hanne, hope you took all the cookies nomnomnom :), tc and all the best. Such a pity to see people so commited to Calypso go like this, kinda makes me sad.

(very sad to see all this )

Captain my captain!

Dibbler

Last edited:
So are you gonna be able to play again? (hopefully that's not a problem to disclose) and best of luck in whatever you do next.

So are you gonna be able to play again? (hopefully that's not a problem to disclose) and best of luck in whatever you do next.

She may not be able to play temporarily due to terms within the NDA, and may in fact still be blocked from playing for at least a few months as part of any preexisting contracts that were signed.

i will not depo anymore till hanne has her job back.... ive never had any interaction with her but she is smoking hot!!!!!!!!!!! so on them grounds i draw the line with ma...;)

Skam, we love you. Come home.

Alpha Geek's post is about as to the point as one can get. Let us all know when Skam is officially back!

Menace

Hey meet you on the flip side then! :D

Damit, it sux that it ended this way.
I understand how this is a job of a lifetime and that few are lucky enough to
work with it full time.
Have a great summer and hope to see you in the future.
I absolutly demand that you revive ol' Skammie again.

A big "Whhhhaaaa!" on you!

Sad to see you go, you have been very responsive and supportive in PM's & communication for me.
Whenever I had questions, you answered fast & correct. Thank you for that !

If you get back in game as Skam, I hope I can add you to my FL.

Best of luck in your next challenge,

Atami

Sorry to hear Hanne, but glad your out of the black hole now ;).

Enjoy the beautiful summery days & get back to us when you have time.

I'm pretty sure its safe to say that Marco has been fired along with everyone involved in SDS.

Have a nice holiday Hanne.

Sad to see this happening to some folks from SDS, especialy ones who loved the game.

Best wishes for the future.

Guess this means i'll never get that diamond plated car now :(

Oh well, hopefully see you in game soon as yourself :)

Skål! Skam. :)

Trevlig Resa! :beerchug:

sorry to hear the job is over, but i guess we'll see you back as skam again :)

Sending you my best wishes and Big Hugs Hun :hug: Have a fab break and take care of yourself :)
Hope to see Skam back soon ;)

skam.JPG

Let us know where you end up. Some of us might want to follow....

Take care, Hanne. Enjoy your summer, reconnect, and see you around the universe. <3

Sad to see how it all turned out, for you and the rest of the crew.
I understand there must be a LOT of emotions around this, but I do hope
you get back to EU with Skam.

Have a great midsommar, and I really do hope everything turns out
to the best for you. :)

More bad news :(
Oh well, I guess it was to be expected after hearing Pioneer's fate. Thanks for your comitment to us and for putting up with a lot of crap from us when we've been upset. Best of luck in the future and I hope you'll have a great summer!

Good Luck Hanne! Enjoy your summer in the woods....Hopefully in time we'll see Skam back in game.
Take care. :)

Sad to see you go. Best of luck and hope to see you back in game in autumn.

It sucks big time..

Good luck out there & enjoy the summer!

Back