Info: Mothership Names, Owners, Sales Information

In order to avoid incorrect information being spread, i will give abit more insight into this.

When the former owner was banned from game the deed for Ark Royal was held by mindark on behalf of the Ark Royal investor group.
The investor group got told that the ship would be auctioned off sometime after CLD sales were over - this happened back at the end of last year when noone really could foresee how long these CLD sales would take.
So they also had followed up with mindark later on if it would be possible to sell it themself to another player if someone was willing to buy - thats where i came into play asking several of the investors about the fate of the Ark and offering them back in january/february 2012 that i would buy it to help them get their money back.
The Ark had been bought for 50k from mindark by the investor group and i offered them 20% ontop so all their investments would be profitable after all the hassle. Back when i made that offer cyrene advertisement was going on and pictures of other new motherships were displayed as well as Neverdies event offering yet another mothership to the person which would win the event.
This all made it look like there would be even more ships entering the game sometime soon, so it was a risky thought to offer this amount back then - exspecially with no clue on how long this sales would take and how long the money would be locked up.
We then started writing support cases towards mindark telling them that the buyer was there, however due to the ship not belonging a single person but the investor group as a whole mindark requested every single investor of the ark to confirm the sale.
Many of those investors had at this point of time already stopped playing the game for different reasons (the whole ark issue and banned soc leader where some of them).
It took us many many months all the time with me having the money sitting there reserved for this purchase until we finally had the support cases of all the needed investors with mindark and then it took some more time for us to sort them all out, get all the dozends of cases referred to each other to give a clear overview about the agreement status.
After all this the sale finally was commited.

Please understand that i wont go into all the details about why several support cases took so long, or why it wouldnt have been possible to get all those agreements again together any time soon - however the sale was conducted with both sides happy about the deal - as it should be in any fair trade.

As many might know Mindark is very accurate in regards to sale of items which belonged to banned avatars, even more so when its scammed items - and even though that it took so long to get this sorted im quite happy that they are that careful when it comes to a players possessions.

11 - Enterprise - Zek z3kdark3r Darker
15 - Gagarin - George Ace Skywalker

17 - Ark Royal - John Black Knight

George should trade ships with Zek.
How cool would it be to see, a Skywalker as captain of the Enterprise?

It took us many many months all the time with me having the money sitting there reserved for this purchase until we finally had the support cases of all the needed investors with mindark and then it took some more time for us to sort them all out, get all the dozends of cases referred to each other to give a clear overview about the agreement status.

Thanks for clearing this up :thumbup:

In order to avoid incorrect information being spread, i will give abit more insight into this.

When the former owner was banned from game the deed for Ark Royal was held by mindark on behalf of the Ark Royal investor group.
The investor group got told that the ship would be auctioned off sometime after CLD sales were over - this happened back at the end of last year when noone really could foresee how long these CLD sales would take.
So they also had followed up with mindark later on if it would be possible to sell it themself to another player if someone was willing to buy - thats where i came into play asking several of the investors about the fate of the Ark and offering them back in january/february 2012 that i would buy it to help them get their money back.
The Ark had been bought for 50k from mindark by the investor group and i offered them 20% ontop so all their investments would be profitable after all the hassle. Back when i made that offer cyrene advertisement was going on and pictures of other new motherships were displayed as well as Neverdies event offering yet another mothership to the person which would win the event.
This all made it look like there would be even more ships entering the game sometime soon, so it was a risky thought to offer this amount back then - exspecially with no clue on how long this sales would take and how long the money would be locked up.
We then started writing support cases towards mindark telling them that the buyer was there, however due to the ship not belonging a single person but the investor group as a whole mindark requested every single investor of the ark to confirm the sale.
Many of those investors had at this point of time already stopped playing the game for different reasons (the whole ark issue and banned soc leader where some of them).

Please understand that i wont go into all the details about why several support cases took so long, or why it wouldnt have been possible to get all those agreements again together any time soon - however the sale was conducted with both sides happy about the deal - as it should be in any fair trade.

As many might know Mindark is very accurate in regards to sale of items which belonged to banned avatars, even more so when its scammed items - and even though that it took so long to get this sorted im quite happy that they are that careful when it comes to a players possessions.

Given the restraints - you make things happen. I like that about you. Well done.

Back