Help: Forum Icons

Pr3d4t0r

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Andrew Pr3d4t0r Gilmore
Hi everyone,

Recently having come back from my slumber I have found that somehow my WOF 2009 icon is missing!
Are we still able to 'purchase' icons?
Where did my icon go?

...I didn't think that this was worthy of a thread but I have searched without avail.

Any help appreciated!
Cheers.

Not really sure when your slumber started but in the mean time the forum might have been sold and stuff changed. As far as I know all icons were removed when the forum was sold.

The icons were bought back by 711, and the CFD re-credited to you.

To purchase again, go to the Icon shop.

The icons were bought back by 711, and the CFD re-credited to you.

To purchase again, go to the Icon shop.

Was wondering about the icon shop myself but how do you navigate there? I can't for my life find a way there..
Sure I can use your link but how did you find it? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Clik on the CFD link (end of 2nd menu line at top of forum).

Clik on your CFD balance there, and it will open a new small window.

The link to the CFD shop is just below that window header. (Initiate Transfer - Transaction - CFD Shop)

Clik on the CFD link (end of 2nd menu line at top of forum).

Clik on your CFD balance there, and it will open a new small window.

The link to the CFD shop is just below that window header. (Initiate Transfer - Transaction - CFD Shop)

Thx, I found that out later but couldn't see it because it was outside my screenborder and I couldn't move that window.
However,I could open that window in the center of screen from somewhere else(can't remember now from where because of all random clicking all over the place.. :laugh:) and then could see that option. Im still using an old crt..

Edit: For those who have the same problem.. Click on your name on top right (between Welcome and Notifications) and then look inside "About me" and click on the CFD amount.
Now you should have this CFD Shop visible on this smaller window.

Last edited:
hey another topic to do with the icon shop;

We used to be able to sell icons. Can we still do it?

If so how?

hey another topic to do with the icon shop;

We used to be able to sell icons. Can we still do it?

If so how?

Sorry, Warpath, I've not seen any way of doing that.

We lost the ability to re-arrange them with the change to the new forum too.

I would love to see some additional icons like Force Merge & Mindforce Harmony

PS: I also cannot access the shop via menu, the layout is screwed I can only transfer peds, the rest of the links is not available on-screen. I need to use the link provided in this thread.

I finally realized my icons were gone today lol wtf?

I can't figure out how to add new ones either wtf?

overall wtf?

I would love to see some additional icons like Force Merge & Mindforce Harmony

I am happy to add icons for new unlockable skills, including the new space-related skills. All that is missing is for someone to provide the icon images, as has been done in the past (also with the WoF Icons).

PS: I also cannot access the shop via menu, the layout is screwed I can only transfer peds, the rest of the links is not available on-screen. I need to use the link provided in this thread.

There is a link to the CFD Shop in the Quick Links menu in the top navigation bar.

Or you can simply visit this URL:

CFD Shop

I finally realized my icons were gone today lol wtf?

I can't figure out how to add new ones either wtf?

overall wtf?

Please see the following thread for more info about CFD Shop icons:

CFD System/Shop Maintenance and Upgrade

Back