Question: How many PotE sets are there now?

I have confirmed with Blastoise, he does not have a set.

~Danimal

add me to list of owners :)

Reactions: Mac
add me to list of owners :)

Cool thanks Gurre, initial post updated.

That's 16 sets, anyone else know where the remaining 4 sets are ???

talk to EMW..

Thanks, sorry, I don't recognize the initials EMW at the moment, and couldn't find with search tool, could you add some more hints? :)

Thanks, sorry, I don't recognize the initials EMW at the moment, and couldn't find with search tool, could you add some more hints? :)

Never heard of him, but if i had he sold it, was on here as a full set for some time but didnt sell, it got broken up as a set but one guy got the set together again, his name escapes me now as i havent seen him for a while, will edit when I recall his name!:)

ah ok found him, it was this guy https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?18691-Gleni

Last edited:
Never heard of him, but if i had he sold it, was on here as a full set for some time but didnt sell, it got broken up as a set but one guy got the set together again, his name escapes me now as i havent seen him for a while, will edit when I recall his name!:)

ah ok found him, it was this guy https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?18691-Gleni

Thanks for the info EMW, I was not connecting the EMW initials with the name that I now recognize as yours and I obviously failed at search :)

Just to be clear, you had a set, and sold it off, and Glen Gleni Ryan put it back together again, and has now sold it to someone else on this thread. I wonder who bought it from him :scratch2: I almost wish I had been interested then ;)

Reactions: EMW
Thanks for the info EMW, I was not connecting the EMW initials with the name that I now recognize as yours and I obviously failed at search :)

Just to be clear, you had a set, and sold it off, and Glen Gleni Ryan put it back together again, and has now sold it to someone else on this thread. I wonder who bought it from him :scratch2: I almost wish I had been interested then ;)

ah yes looks that way. glen was a really nice guy who kept his word over a few months to buy it from me, didnt know he sold it, but a real gentleman in this game, hope he hasnt gone forever! :(

Last edited:
hening hen schröder stopped playing i think, but not sure

hening hen schröder stopped playing i think, but not sure

He might have stopped playing, but he's got a set for sale on over in the sales forum, but thanks for the input :)

Still missing two male set owners from the list, I wonder who's got them :scratch2:

I have a set in my closet.

I have a set in my closet.

larp.jpg

:laugh:

Bump for two missing Male sets :wtg:

Still missing a few sets :scratch2:

too short and wrong

Last edited:
i think egrim from death black angels is running around in a set now, im sure ive seen him in it a few times

Egrim von Horstman is full avatar name

Back