Ore
Narcanisum, Frigulite, Zinc, Gold, Lysterium

EnMatter
Garcen Grease, Growth Molecules, Oil, Alicenes Dunkel

Events
Events TBA​

Last edited:
Gz on the purchase Crissy :thumbup:

Congratulations on the purchase, look forward to checking it out this afternoon :)

Gratz on new LA :yay: I will check it out today

Cheers
Kane

Good luck with your new ventures as a LA owner. :cool:

gz! :)

Would love to see Exa stalkers only here in the future :p

Exarosaur now set to 0 numbers.

Enjoy the Iron mobs

You can add oil to your list :)

Good luck with the LA, may the ATH'ers be with you, hehe

Angel

Any idea on Argo density? They tend to make mining less fun...

Don't get me wrong, lot's of excitement... Argo's running at you constantly. But less fun if you're looking to mine :).

Density is therefore important info. This will also be useful for those looking to hunt more senior Argo's.

Good luck with the LA!

As I currently have only 1 DNA the density is not high.

The La is relativley flat however to rounding them up using a car is easy. That would make is easy to kill a high number of argo in a short space of time yet also allow mining as the mobs are fairly spaced out in some areas.

Take a look and let me know how the density is for you (I suggest northern side of the LA)

was hoping to see some bronze argos but Warrior/Leader argos are a bit too high for most looking to grind mid lvl argos...what is your plan with this land area?

This LA is currently up for sale.

thought you or someone else just bought it...

I purchased it ~ 3 weeks ago however RL issues have taken hold and require the sale of said LA

It's a shame you removed the DNA, I guess this fucked up the LA, lowered the income and LA value.
I think it will sell easier and for a much better price if you bought some nice DNA (preferably an iron mission DNA) and build up a customer base before selling.

But that is just my idea.

Good luck with the sale!

The only DNA Removed was 2-3 Exarosaur DNA of which there were 6 on auction for 10ped each last I checked.

Creatures
Exarosaur Prowler/Stalker - *Exterminated*
Argonaut Scout-Hunter - *Exterminated*

The only DNA Removed was 2-3 Exarosaur DNA of which there were 6 on auction for 10ped each last I checked.

ok, good news for you I thought you killed the Argonaut DNA as well. :)

Maybe mix small Argonauts (existing DNA) with medium-large (New DNA) Shinkiba so they do roughly the same dmg. Until there is a dense spawn and build up some customers base and daily income? Maybe you even want to keep the LA then ;)

I'd suggest medium argos (Scout to Scavenger) for bronze mission since we have many areas to hunt shinkiba and young argo. Currently a thin spawn of Leader Argo will not attract much business in my opinion.

So.. Who owns this land area now, since crystal sold it after a week of owning it? :scratch2:

~Danimal

OLA #11 update

Taxes lowered to 3,99% for both hunting and mining.

1 DNA slot with Argo. Don't know if I should reintroduce 1 or 2 slots of Exa DNA, medium maturity.

Getting the LA ready for :handgun: Argo Bronze Challenge - maturity is still high (80%) but probably will get to Scout/Guardian in 2 weeks.

If this doesn't work will probably reduce spawn to minimal numbers and maturity, and give it a shot as a mining LA, since there are good ores & enmatters here.

Now you give it a shot! You might just get lucky!

Taxes lowered to 3,99% for both hunting and mining.

1 DNA slot with Argo. Don't know if I should reintroduce 1 or 2 slots of Exa DNA, medium maturity.

Getting the LA ready for :handgun: Argo Bronze Challenge - maturity is still high (80%) but probably will get to Scout/Guardian in 2 weeks.

If this doesn't work will probably reduce spawn to minimal numbers and maturity, and give it a shot as a mining LA, since there are good ores & enmatters here.

Now you give it a shot! You might just get lucky!

So im assuming you now own the land since NOBODY answered my post ... (the one before yours)

~Danimal

So im assuming you now own the land since NOBODY answered my post ... (the one before yours)

~Danimal

yes it's owned by Avtar Aleph Levi Benzait. I checked the LA landmarker the other day.

Back