Phantom Foot Guard 17 Click Blueprint

StrongMinded

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Slim StrongMinded Joe
Since there is no Ruga available in auction i would like to know the estimated price of this bp.

Current MU on the footguards is +455.

Thanks in advance.

//SM

Doesn´t anyone have a clue or any interest? :eyecrazy:

Someone must have a stash of Ruga somewhere. =)

& Bump

Monday Boink!

Anyone out there? :cool:

Well lets see current MU on the Phantom Foot Guards are roughly +300-400peds checking from PEAuction.com

Say you get about 5 successful clicks from the 17 click blueprint that would be roughly:

1500-2000peds you could potentially make from the blueprint. I would sell the blueprint for about 1k peds that way with the blueprint price - profits = 500 - 1000 profit.

So that's my logic there...

~Danimal

Well lets see current MU on the Phantom Foot Guards are roughly +300-400peds checking from PEAuction.com

Say you get about 5 successful clicks from the 17 click blueprint that would be roughly:

1500-2000peds you could potentially make from the blueprint. I would sell the blueprint for about 1k peds that way with the blueprint price - profits = 500 - 1000 profit.

So that's my logic there...

~Danimal

That seems about right

considering you will have an estimated expense of 300-400 ped in ruga, the BP isnt worth that much anymore :/ also they are in pretty plentifull supply, so i think you are better off picking up cheap ruga and clicking it your self.

Back