Virtual Landscapes - Exhibition

Terminator

Prowler
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
There's a permanent photograpy exhibition in the company where I work, the employees submit their pictures (max 5) and if they are selected (we're about 250 people), then they are displayed on walls during six months.

This time the theme was "Virtual Landscapes".

Here are the pictures I sent, I doubt any of my WoW-playing colleagues have any chance against me. :laugh:
And as I dont know any other Entropian in the company...

Can you say where they were taken? :)

Can you say where they were taken? :)

jenny´s island, E of PA, near Boreas, Medusa and Swiss. in this order, i would think :scratch2:
nice views and good luck

regards,
hideo

Good luck! :)

Now it'll come, the awkward realisation when you find out that your worst ingame enemy is actually your colleague :laugh:

Do you have details of how we can enter this competition? maybe we can all submit some entries ...gives EU more chance of winning

jenny´s island, E of PA, near Boreas, Medusa and Swiss. in this order, i would think :scratch2:
nice views and good luck

regards,
hideo

Excellent ! The second one is SE of Troy, but is same zone and same vegetables. Gratz !

Good luck! :)

Now it'll come, the awkward realisation when you find out that your worst ingame enemy is actually your colleague :laugh:

Nah, these days, my worst ingame enemy is Lootius, I doubt any one in the company also works for MA. :laugh:

Do you have details of how we can enter this competition? maybe we can all submit some entries ...gives EU more chance of winning

Have to be an employee, so unless you're french and are looking for a job in insurance software...
But I have very confident that EU will win.
:yay:

....as I dont know any other Entropian in the company...

Wonder how many in the company will play Entropia after seeing those sweet screenshots!

Good Luck and GJ promoting our game within the workplace!

Menace

Oh and if you want, you can view my screenies over at devart via link in my signature :)

Back