Selling: Land area

It is not a good idear to compare Imp Fap and LA. In case of the LA you only invest money (not much time required by the LA) and when you invest into Imp FAP you also have to invest your 2500 hours. In you calculations your personal time cost nothing.

healing takes time.
Organising events on the LA / ads for the LA takes time + ped

Rather see it as a hobby and not as a job.
Thats why i dont add personal cost in it.

healing takes time.
Organising events on the LA / ads for the LA takes time + ped

Rather see it as a hobby and not as a job.
Thats why i dont add personal cost in it.

You are confusing yourself there. On one hand you talk about investment and on the other you say it is a hobby. Clear up your mind on that one.

You are confusing yourself there. On one hand you talk about investment and on the other you say it is a hobby. Clear up your mind on that one.

i cant be smart with peds considering this as a hobby?

i cant be smart with peds considering this as a hobby?

Yes you can. My point was , show me one investment where time *spent* is not factored in when calculating ROI on an investment?

Last edited:
i never said there is an investment where you can get rich sleeping.
Every investment needs some time.
1 more than the other.

Simply said I dont add personal cost in it cause i like to heal with imp fap.
would be insane to charge some1 for that. You dont charge MA any fee for playing this game?
Thats all I said.

I like playing this game and dont see this as a job.
A job would be way better paying, but this game is just for my free time.

I do want my peds spent best. By all means i have to heal 2500 hours i would still like that (spread over 3.5 years)
Named risks earlier in the thread.

So thats final. No matter how you think of it.

I wouldnt buy this La when there are plenty better investments waiting around.

Last edited:
i never said there is an investment where you can get rich sleeping.
Every investment needs some time.
1 more than the other.

Simply said I dont add personal cost in it cause i like to heal with imp fap.
would be insane to charge some1 for that. You dont charge MA any fee for playing this game?
Thats all I said.

I like playing this game and dont see this as a job.
A job would be way better paying, but this game is just for my free time.

I do want my peds spent best. By all means i have to heal 2500 hours i would still like that (spread over 3.5 years)
Named risks earlier in the thread.

So thats final. No matter how you think of it.

I wouldnt buy this La when there are plenty better investments waiting around.

When i speak of investment , i am being generic and incorporating generalist views. You on the other hand are biased on your own views, which is perfectly fine as long as you emphasize your valuations being based on your perception and believes and not generalist practise. Everyone is entitled to opinions.

Edit : Just realised we have been hijacking a sales thread, had forgotten about it. Apologies to the OP and hope the bumps served some good purpose. Divinity, out.

Last edited:
When i speak of investment , i am being generic and incorporating generalist views. You on the other hand are biased on your own views, which is perfectly fine as long as you emphasize your valuations being based on your perception and believes and not generalist practise. Everyone is entitled to opinions.

Edit : Just realised we have been hijacking a sales thread, had forgotten about it. Apologies to the OP and hope the bumps served some good purpose. Divinity, out.

so not adding my personal time in this so called job is a biased look?
imp fap 60-20ped decay = 40 ped profit.
so working for 4 dollars/hour is realistic? maybe for a paperboy age 15.....

im making 15 dollar / hour net with my job.
think most ppl with a job earn around this.
Its simply impossible to add personal time (same rate as day time job) because you will not profit then.
Even if this dude who owns the La would advertise for 1 hour each day = (24k/365 = 6,5 bucks)

conclusion: every1 earning under 150 ped/hour(in EU) is stupid for not working at their daytime job? And simply waste their time trying to make a job out of EU?

Thats the reason i dont add personal time since its not a job ;)

conclusion: every1 earning under 150 ped/hour(in EU) is stupid for not working at their daytime job? And simply waste their time trying to make a job out of EU?

Thats the reason i dont add personal time since its not a job ;)

Well said!

Edit:

back to topic, what is actual bid?

Last edited:
good luck on the sell. If you can't sell it, I guess consider it something to will to the kids down the road. ;)

Wish I had the peds for it. Would go well with the shop I bought from you.

Last edited:
:)

Thanks everyone for your comments. Didn't think a sales thread would pull in such arguments, but there are some interesting ideas and reviews. I would like to ask, please keep it on point, and rather post your "LA profit ideas" in a separate thread.
Thanks

Goni...
There have been no public bids as of yet.
:cool:

no answer yet

Being inactive for almost 8 months does not give an accurate "average" . We have not loaded fertilizer or done any events or anything for months! Maybe this will help.

Low income in 1 day - 51 ped
High income in 1 day - 342 ped

Here are a couple screenies of these days, gives you an idea.
first one back in march (at the end of our playing time)
second one more recent

I found while we were active, hosting events and advertising our LA, we were making decent ped. It was fun, met alot of new people/players and gained alot of game knowledge.

Thanks again everyone. Have a great weekend. (Im in Canada, and its Thanksgiving here, time to eat!!)
:yay:

:)
Goni...
There have been no public bids as of yet.
:cool:

Oh, anyway take it as a bump.

And GL with the sale.

Its a nice LA, did several hunts there, always fun.

Was asked to give the Equus a boost, in the spawn department....

I added some fertilizer to the Equus!

Have fun and good luck :)

Its friday!!!

Bump for the start of a great weekend!
:yay:

Sounds like a good investment, not just for the long term but as a income generator. The main point I would like to make is that the resale of the land is the bonus for a investor.
Spend 240k , collect income every month and then resell LA. For me as a australia the US$ is low now and in the future it will drop so their is a bonus taking into the exchange rate at selling time.
Hope you sell and grats on the babies..:D

Kimmi I got much respect for you BUT... this is just not how investments break down. The make your money back in 2 years can only be done in very high risk situations... like back when this game was few years old. I dont see it that crazy to ask a price that would bring an investor 10%-12% ROI.

Geez mate,

It already takes MA 3 months to pay out 5k US$+ withdrawals... why do you think its like that? Because they have no time to process them due to swimming in cash????

If THIS aint classified very high risk then I guess this is the link for ya: http://www.relax-investments.com/

Regards

I.

Halloween weekend bump.
:pimp:

A few items I personally looted yesterday on a quick hunt there off Equus included an ESI (17 ped), 3 bear arms, and 2 Skildek Pulverizer (which carry over a 500% MU) Made for some nice hunting profits.

Take care all, and if you see me in game, shoot me a hello. Always enjoy chatting it up with fellow Entropians.

Its NOVEMBER, Its NOVEMBER!!!

Bump for a GREAT Christmas gift!
:cool::laugh::cool:

BUMP for a nice piece of Land!

With the introduction of Calypso deeds now on auction, after discussing with my partner in ownership, we are also NOW accepting these as trade on the LA, or partial trade / ped.

Right now, with the introduction of the deeds, we will start this at 200 deeds for direct swap with our LA = OLA 01, with TP directly on it, global message and named TP (these can be changed through directly through MA)

Bump it up

Last edited:
New BO option added

As stated above, we added a new calypso deed exchange for our COMPLETE LA exchange. Including all such at TP and global message/LA name (changeable)
Hope this peaks some interest.

This is a $40,000 PED decrease in price with this deal.

Listed on in-game auction!

Still up for grabs! OLA #01 "club meat"
Send in some offers....

You get:
Great piece of property... with TP located directly on LA

Included upgrades:
Teleporter (100,000PED)
Teleporter name (5,000PED)
Global Messaging (25,000PED)

Plus:
Shed Deed (great for Storing Items)
5x DNA's (2 Equus (unique), 2 Neconu, 1 Molisk)

Back