PlanetCalypsoForum Premium Memberships

Whatever happened to the funky graphic people who donated when MB owned this board were gifted? When you first took over the board you said they would remain, but then it was sold to SDS, except it wasn't, so what happened to them?

sb

Whatever happened to the funky graphic people who donated when MB owned this board were gifted? When you first took over the board you said they would remain, but then it was sold to SDS, except it wasn't, so what happened to them?

sb

Not sure what you mean by 'funky graphic people'. :scratch2:

Those who donated to MB back in the early days of EF still retain their Premium Member features, as you can see by the Premium Member badge above your avatar to the left of your post...

There's a misunderstanding, I don't mean "funky graphic people" simply "funky graphic" that was gifted to donators, which turns out to be the Premium Member badge, I just didn't know what to call it.

Your answer actually made me think I was going mad or blind or possibly both as that badge is simply not there, until I log out and look at the board and then it is indeed visible :) Which means the badge is skin related as now I have swapped briefly from the basic VB4 skin and I can now see it when logged in.

There's a misunderstanding, I don't mean "funky graphic people" simply "funky graphic" that was gifted to donators, which turns out to be the Premium Member badge, I just didn't know what to call it.

Your answer actually made me think I was going mad or blind or possibly both as that badge is simply not there, until I log out and look at the board and then it is indeed visible :) Which means the badge is skin related as now I have swapped briefly from the basic VB4 skin and I can now see it when logged in.

Well, the badge isn't really 'skin related' since it shows on all forum skins, except the default VB4 skin (which is never customized).

If you choose to use the basic VB4 skin, all forum add-ons, customizations and extra features will not be available to you.

Any chance of accepting CFDs?

Hi, I sometimes struggle to use Paypal for various reasons, is there any possibility of making this kind of payment by a (considerably large) amount of Calypso Forum Dollars please. Cheers, Regards, Boo.
p.s. it's not very important, to me, just a suggestion :>)

Is it possible to pay in PEDs?

Bump! Is it possible to pay in peds?

Bump! Is it possible to pay in peds?

At the current time, only Paypal payments are accepted for PCF Premium Memberships. Even if you do not have a Paypal account, you can pay with any normal bank/credit card via Paypal.

Just bought my membership, hope to see my banner soon

Maybe a very dumb question but can I still get a premium membership?

Maybe a very dumb question but can I still get a premium membership?

The option menu to order it is still available at least (so I guess so),

check out, User CP -> Paid Subscriptions, to order it :).

I'll wait until there's a "Perfected Member" option. :D

Back