Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
Is it?

(too short)

Is it? Is it?

No seriously, is it?

Dude, apparently you have seen the error page, so you know very well that it aint working as it should atm...

I guess Witte is adding some new features or playing around with old ones... don't worry, it will be back up soon - if you want to speed it up you can always PM Witte here on PCF.

If a server is not responding you can always try this tool:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

but here it is plain to see that entropedia aint working, it even tells you why...

Last edited:
Is it? Is it?

No seriously, is it?

Dude, apparently you have seen the error page, so you know very well that it aint working as it should atm...

I guess Witte is adding some new features or playing around with old ones... don't worry, it will be back up soon - if you want to speed it up you can always PM Witte here on PCF.
Is it possible for you to make a post without being so condescending? Jesus Christ. I asked a simple question.

Is it possible for you to make a post without being so condescending? Jesus Christ. I asked a simple question.

Is it possible for you to make totally useful threads only when they really serve a purpose?

:silly2:

I mean, c'mon, you knew it is down, so why ask whether it's down? Does that make sense in your niche of the universe?

Is it possible for you to make totally useful threads only when they really serve a purpose?

:silly2:

I mean, c'mon, you knew it is down, so why ask whether it's down? Does that make sense in your niche of the universe?
Actually I was hoping Witte would comment, because I thought maybe I wouldn't be the only one who wanted to know.

But you obviously know everything there ever was to know about Entropia, so I can understand why you weren't curious.

Thank you for your input.

But you obviously know everything there ever was to know about Entropia, so I can understand why you weren't curious.

Thank you for your input.

:banghead:

I know only this:
It was still available this morning, and Witte will not close it down, not without letting us know and giving someone the chance to run it, so the data won't be lost...

So why, WHY this thread?
(Especially as it is already back up - jesus, waiting 5 minutes would have killed you, i guess?)

entropedia is not down for me :scratch2:

I was updating the gallery which may caused some short downtime. The gallery can contain image files of up to 16mb (which can be used for maps) and show an image history.

Back