Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
This was just posted at EF, here.

Here is the full post:

Greetings fellow colonists

I have just arrived at Port Atlantis and have begun an inspection of our military. From what I have seen so far I can tell that it's in a sad state and does not live up to my expectations of an expeditionary force.

It is therefore essential that the colonists of Calypso begin training themselves for what is to come, the unexplored wastes of Calypso is not a friendly place and our forces will need your assistance.

Training sessions will commence shortly at the Fortress Invincible facilities near Tukar. Those among you who perform the best will be given great rewards for their service.

Signed,
Governor Frank Jameson

EDIT: Posted by Kim on EF...

The first session will start tomorrow (16th of july) at 18.00 Entropia Time, the event is open for registration already.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing +rep.

Sounds like an event coming up to me :yay::rocket::sniper:

This was just posted at EF, here.

Here is the full post:

Greetings fellow colonists

I have just arrived at Port Atlantis and have begun an inspection of our military. From what I have seen so far I can tell that it's in a sad state and does not live up to my expectations of an expeditionary force.

It is therefore essential that the colonists of Calypso begin training themselves for what is to come, the unexplored wastes of Calypso is not a friendly place and our forces will need your assistance.

Training sessions will commence shortly at the Fortress Invincible facilities near Tukar. Those among you who perform the best will be given great rewards for their service.

Signed,
Governor Frank Jameson
<---------accept bets who are the winners
:scared:
uhmmmm

Its the Eomon!

So... MA-controlled PvP fort events again? Did they fix the fact that you can win solely by having more firepower and destroying terminals all the time rather than actually PvPing? :coffee:

How does the governor know this if they're unexplored?:laugh:

Perhaps they flew over the area but didn't hang about when they saw the fauna. ;)

Hope I can max the opalo in time so I can join in :yay:

Just posted by Kim on EF....

The first session will start tomorrow (16th of july) at 18.00 Entropia Time, the event is open for registration already.

First post updated.

If you have areas that have not been explored and where scouts sent in end up in the revival after a short span of time has elapsed and then need months of therapy to quite sobbing about rending teeth, would you agree that there is a good cause for calling the area "unexplored" and "hostile" at teh same time.

Well the first event is a miss for me. Bringing the kids to the drag races tomorrow. GL to all and hopefully I'll be back in time to catch one at a later time. :)

Menace

Yay, PVP events !!!

Hope there is still place so i can register :)

wait?
is the other forum now the official one or what? do we have to check both forums now for information?
sorry for offtopic. :girl:

wait?
is the other forum now the official one or what? do we have to check both forums now for information?
sorry for offtopic. :girl:

This is the official Calypso forum, EF is the forum that MA (as a platform provider) uses for information and Q&A, kinda...

But MA now = FPC. Or the other way around. And no, you don't need to check 2 forums, you need to check like 5. It's ridiculous. MA needs to get their act together. Firing the people who were supposedly in charge of doing the communications probably wasnt the best start.

Reactions: das
Firing the people who were supposedly in charge of doing the communications probably wasnt the best start.

They didn't... Pioneer and Hanne were both employed by SDS/SEE and not by MA, they were laid off when the SEE-MA deal was broken.

They didn't... Pioneer and Hanne were both employed by SDS/SEE and not by MA, they were laid off when the SEE-MA deal was broken.

Bullshit.

MA sold them off, the deal fell through, so they were MA employees again. I don't believe that MA didn't just get rid of them. Maybe the deal falling through was a nice convenient excuse.

Reactions: Mac
Bullshit.

MA sold them off, the deal fell through, so they were MA employees again. I don't believe that MA didn't just get rid of them. Maybe the deal falling through was a nice convenient excuse.

facts are facts !

At this rate the next thing you'll be disputing may well be the moon is made of green cheese :laugh: btw it's not :D

Just posted by Kim on EF....

First post updated.

might be good to have a Berta copying posts from EU to here.

the_cake_is_a_lie.jpg

ah Majors, Governors and Brigadiers...

how about they make the freaking spider quest themselves and train away their fat, idling hippo asses?:laugh:

one more smartass military who seem to know shit about Calypsos breed, bah they are worse than the drones!

But MA now = FPC. Or the other way around. And no, you don't need to check 2 forums, you need to check like 5. It's ridiculous. MA needs to get their act together. Firing the people who were supposedly in charge of doing the communications probably wasnt the best start.

Yes because communication was really their strength before, and if they were still here they would definatly be proactive on communicationstructure and not just host events and provide scattered info... :rolleyes:

never the less, main post might be a good thing for newcommers.

I checked my email and no message from MA.
I also checked Entropia Universe - Buzz and nothing there too.
And in this official forum in announcements cant find it either.

Lol i shud check Client Loader - Planet Calypso page - must be there.

might be good to have a Berta copying posts from EU to here.

Yes, otherwise this forum has no use anymore and we can all migrate to EF.

Manticore's answer to the esteemed governor...

To: Gen. Frank Jameson (ret) - Governor, Calypso
From Alpha AG Geek – CEO, Manticore
Re: Colonist reoccupation of Hadesheim

General Jameson,

As a veteran of the defensive actions against the robot forces of Akbal-Cimi, you are no doubt aware of the actions take by their forces two years ago this August 17th. While the wereabouts of the routed Imperial Fleet and the CDF are unknown during those last hours before darkness fell, many colonists were engaging the enemy on the planet while some of my associates and I took the last operating robot beacon in a last-ditch effort to thwart the robot attack.

We failed. Typhon fell. Hadesheim vaporized. The shining Capitol of Calypso was lost.

Last year, Manticore spearheaded an attack force hell bent on the retaking of Hadesheim. Dozens of vehicles rolled out of Camp Phoenix as the first large-scale mechanized engagement of robot forces by colonists began. As with the last attempts to defend Calypso, no Imperial support was evident.

An expedient relief station was hastily built at ground zero, and christened “Junkyard Bar Vu 2.0” by those colonists that remembered those now long-gone drinking establishments in Hadesheim. The robots were eliminated in the area of operation, and morale soared. Colonists danced to music and partied- in Hadesheim.

Then came the massive counter-attack by the metal abominations. Highly advanced robot models flooded the planets surface, culminating in the appearance of the Hydra series. With all the available firepower, resourcefulness and guile of humanity, these monstrosities were turned to scrap.

And now we approach the second anniversary of that dark day. Brigadier Carmarone is missing. No information on the whereabouts of now former Governor Dumpty has been released. Your stated policy is to move to new and uncharted lands on Calypso.

I must reject this policy of cowardice and say “We shall not run!” Humanity holds the lands of Eudoria and Amethera! The brave colonists that remain on Calypso shall continue to fight. Conquest by the robots means death to humanity, that much is evident by their very acts. We must continue to engage this enemy until it is routed from Calypso, pushed across the black void of space to Akbal-Cimi, and then crushed under the heel of their creators like… like a cigarette butt when you’re a kid and your mom catches you smoking and you try to hide... Um... Yeah… Anyway, the robots must be crushed under our heel!

The robot forces must be defeated and Hadesheim is the place to begin the effort anew. To that end, Manticore has begun planning Operation: H-Day II. We invite all colonists to join us once again at Camp Phoenix at an appointed hour to move out and once again take and occupy Hadesheim. We also invite any Imperial forces that have been discharged from their service to join us in this effort. Many of those now disenfranchised souls were Pioneers on Calypso, the likes of which humanity hasn’t seen since Marco polo opened the Eastern trade routes on old Earth. This is no Skam,
Manticore would welcome these individuals into the combined colonist forces and gladly recognize them for the brothers and sisters in arms that they are.

Operational details including mission start time and rally points will be released to the public communications networks within the next 24 hours.

In closing, I challenge the Imperial forces and colonists alike to fight as never before. Humanity’s fate is in our hands. We must teach our enemy that the price of Hadesheim is their total annihilation. Remember Hadesheim.

Terminus Roboticus!

AG
Alpha AG Geek
CEO- Manticore

Reactions: Mac
Back