Wich mob..

Zunami

Provider
Society
Raumschiff Titanic reloaded
Dark Zunami Angel
I just wonder... wich mob is still dropping hair color sets? lol

Bevor, daiki did, or umbras.. or calamasoid .. and now? :confused:

Its so hard to find the hair color sets.. any idear?

I just wonder... wich mob is still dropping hair color sets? lol

Bevor, daiki did, or umbras.. or calamasoid .. and now? :confused:

Its so hard to find the hair color sets.. any idear?

Haven't seen any personally since the daiks were changed to shinks :(

-Bemo-

Haven't seen any personally since the daiks were changed to shinks :(

-Bemo-

Thorifoids, and some other mob (I don't remember right now).

As for daikibas, wasn't it hair spray they used to drop? I can't recall getting any hair color sets from them.

Thorifoids, and some other mob (I don't remember right now).

As for daikibas, wasn't it hair spray they used to drop? I can't recall getting any hair color sets from them.

But kinda no one hunt Thorifoids i guess lol becouse cant find any Hair color sets .. o_O soon i not able to offer hair color anymore when MA not let drop more from other mobs too >.<

But kinda no one hunt Thorifoids i guess lol becouse cant find any Hair color sets .. o_O soon i not able to offer hair color anymore when MA not let drop more from other mobs too >.<

I have a couple in storage, I'll try to remember to remember this if I see you in Twin.

garcia dragons drop it but its rare

I'm fairly sure that the Garcia dragon isn't the only mob on ROCKtropia that is dropping this.
I've not found these items to drop many at all though, the mobs I'm thinking about is the various thugs and vixens and other rocktropians...

Question, is there demand/low supply on any other beauty loot on Calypso? I think most of the different items can be found on RT.

I check auction for RT too, never see any beauty mats in?

And even than.. I acually not wanna fly up to RT all time to buy the beauty mats , and may get looted on way back lol
on calypso eye color rar but right now almost not to find at all is hair color sets..

I think .. its a problem..

Same witeh Arkadia :s no beauty mats drop there ( as far i know)

Makes the beauty profession again .. a bit harder lol

I think I have one..

If I'm not mistaken I did loot one from RT and brought it back.I will check my storage.I might have given it to James Bo Clayton but I'm not sure..I will check Zunami. :)

thought of this for Arkadian mobs too now when the estates comes closer to release I would love to see some beauty supplies drop too :scratch2:

i fully agree in.. since i want a 2end studio there too.. it would be helpfull :p

Where to find hair color sets...

Yes; I agree you can find them on Rocktropia – they drop off noob mobs at COD (City of Dreams).
Leave the club there and take a left down the street. You will run into 2 spawns of mixed mobs like Mulholland Boys, Stereo Jackers, Soul Shakers, etc. – they all drop hair gel and spray, and yes – hair color sets too!
I did get a couple off a different mob, but do not remember which... :confused::ahh:

so what?

were calumusoid that popular few yrs ago?

yessssssssssssssss :ahh: (and hair set were selling for a nice profit :D)

Back