TT back: 8327.1 (+6751.38 / 528.46%)
MU spent: 1584.61
MU back: 10067.73 (635.34%)
Average markup: 120.9%

Profit/loss: +8483.12

Total profit/loss: +16620.14

Nice claim! Big gratz! :yay:
Keep up with the good work (profit)!

Well another amazing day. Somehow I tend to get several big ones in a short period of time and then it's quiet for some time :silly2:

Run #122-124

TT spent: 2328.11
TT back: 6023 (+3694.89 / 258.71%)
MU spent: 2481.9
MU back: 7955.39 (320.54%)
Average markup: 132.08%

Profit/loss: +5473.49

Total profit/loss: +22093.63

how fucking ridicilous can this game be.. theres still ppl with over 50 prosp lvl without a single fucking tower.. and they claim that everyone has the same chance to win.. id like to ask how many deposited peds did u lose to gain that tower.. coz im waaaaay over 50k deposited peds on loss without one.. and no.. my avatar has nothing that could be even near worth 1k peds

how fucking ridicilous can this game be.. theres still ppl with over 50 prosp lvl without a single fucking tower.. and they claim that everyone has the same chance to win.. id like to ask how many deposited peds did u lose to gain that tower.. coz im waaaaay over 50k deposited peds on loss without one.. and no.. my avatar has nothing that could be even near worth 1k peds

Sorry to hear your loss, but have you been after markup? It should fairly "easy" to get profit if you play it that way.. if its the other way for you and have not paid attention to markup spent/gained, then we both know what you have done wrong.
And what comes to my deposits, I've deposit total of 150e and the last one was made over 2 years ago.

heya :)

in almost all pictures i see you flying when you hof,isnt it much easyer to run ?
since when you hit an deposit you hav eto get back out of the plane again to extract it

in almost all pictures i see you flying when you hof,isnt it much easyer to run ?
since when you hit an deposit you hav eto get back out of the plane again to extract it

Not really. I just fly to my claims when I get them. Imo this is faster than running, especially if you get overweighted :)

how can u fly and drop bombs:scratch2:

I am sure that we arent all with same chances,but just maybe,mining isnt for your avatar...

I am sure that we arent all with same chances,but just maybe,mining isnt for your avatar...

well crafting and hunting certainly aint for my avatar... the mining has still provided the best results.. so what the hell could be my profession then.. what it comes to crafting my average success rate on condition is about 1%.. and on hunting it usually takes around 1k-2k ped worth ammo to get a global... and no.. i dont get alot of big loots.. barely any

Not really. I just fly to my claims when I get them. Imo this is faster than running, especially if you get overweighted :)

ok thx,ill give that a try then next time i go mining :)

Back