Question: Chipping out - What do I need to think about

Miss Blanche

Provider
Society
Reservoir Dogs
Mazie Blanche Daisy
Hi there

I am planning to chip out my skills on several small chip. For example I have around 6k handgun but I want to split it up on several smaller chip. Is there anything I need to consider when doing that or is it just to start extracting ?

Best wishes
Blanche

One very important thing is to take the unlocks first!!
And make sure to take them in the right order since they can lock each other...
If a skill is locked, your level gets to low for that skill you can't chip it out.

Also if you calculate a bit you can make sure not to waste esi, i.e. getting 9ped back in peds on an 11ped TT esi and a skill chip of 1ped TT value... I hope you know what I mean.

Good Luck!

1st , consider everything once again.. There is nothing worse then to chip out and then be sad for doing so. More likely if you gained the skills naturally.

2nd, do not chip out cheap skills, it is just absolute nonsense (I would not even chipout skill costing 1500%)

3d, consider everything once again ( in general people later regret chiping out)

4th, if you don't have any other option, and you really want to chip out.. start.. Watch out for the cheapest ESIs and pay attention to the TT left of ESI, less then 10 ped TT is returned in peds not in ESI.

Back