Current location of migration mobs (Eomon, Longtooth, Exa Elites)

BlueEyes

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Paul Blue Eyes Melua
Current location of migration mobs (Eomon, Longtooth, Exa Elites, Atrox, Mulmum, Feffoid)

NOTE: Exa Elites are counting for the LT iron mission :D

I have seen confirmation on EF that reward for LT is still 50 ped FA and on PCF that reward is still 80 ped for Athletics.

Technically speaking both the exa elites and the longtooth are maturities of the Exarotherium species.

And FYI: Theres a lot more to find than UL vehicles, ive heavily boosted the drops of other items that could be considered extremely valuable.

All seem to be moved more or less:

It's a migration, they tend to migrate =)

The exarotherium have gone a fair bit to the southeast near a mountainous region fillied with snarg and feffoid and the Eomon have moved towards the jungle volcano area.

Mutants are back in their own camps on the outskirts of the Eomon migration, and unconfirmed sightings of Longtooth and Exarotherium herds have been reported near Fort Ithaca and Fort Troy.

Atrox Slayers/Marauder:

Atrox Hatclings:

Mulmum Elite:

Mulmum Hunters-Clan Warlord:

Mulaak'f:

Feffoid Elite:

Eomon:
The Imperial Exobiology Institute reports that the Eomon herds are moving quicker than anticipated which indicates that the migration is coming to an end.

The herds current locations are listed below.

Large Eomon: North of Nymphtown

Average Eomons South of Minopolis

Small Eomon: South West of Minopolis

There have been reports of large predators and mutants in close proximity to the Eomon herds. Colonists are encouraged to stay vigilant when hunting in the regions listed above, especially South East of Minopolis where mutants seem to be gathering.

Originally Posted Here

I like eomon :)
correction:
Small eomons: SOUTH of minipolis, south of the mulmuns/mulaaks
Medium eomons: SOUTHWEST of minipolis

cheers
Naomi

Eomon Young-Mature: 87241.9,83262.1
Eomon Providers: 86522.4,83882.4

Longtooth:
Fort Ithaca and Fort Troy
Just found big Longtooth spawn mixed with small Faucervix at (69652.3,79232.8,257.655) or right between Fort Fury and Limnadian District.

Exa Elites:
Fort Ithaca and Fort Troy

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Eomon E of PA 64800,75100

Seems those coords are SW corner of spawn

Subscribing :beerchug:

They are there. Find the clustering of GDs :D

I see no LT north of corinth.
Im very sorry, its south of CC, indeed not North (dont know why I typed that). It's around Megavolt camp, they are not a great number, but an occasional one, mixed in the Exa Elites.

BIG Eomon are south of Orthos.

Yay can finaly get me longtooth 1000 mission done ;-)

Is there a bronze mission?

Menace

no good spawn for longtooths? south of corinth mostly just exa elite and very very few longtooths.

no good spawn for longtooths? south of corinth mostly just exa elite and very very few longtooths.

Correct. But thats not a problem for iron mission hunters. Those Exa Elites do count too.
PS the number of Eomon's I've seen is even less than LT's.

You'd think after all these years they could get the spawns right for once...

You'd think after all these years they could get the spawns right for once...

Well, it's only the first half day of at least two, maybe three weeks.

That's how S of Corinth looks atm, GDs outnumering mobs by a large margin.

MA enjoys having people spend 1 hour searching for mobs and only 15 minutes of shooting/decaying.

Correct. But thats not a problem for iron mission hunters. Those Exa Elites do count too.
PS the number of Eomon's I've seen is even less than LT's.

i have seen many eomons east of PA.

MA enjoys having people spend 1 hour searching for mobs and only 15 minutes of shooting/decaying.

I have ran from Sten Outpost NW and came across a real dense spawn of Exa Elites. See first post for coords. I hope its still there.

Good to hear the spawn of Eomon is bigger than when I looked couple hours ago, east of PA.

And with flying vehicles its much easier to find them than in previous year.

Last edited:
I have ran from Sten Outpost NW and came across a real dense spawn of Exa Elites. See first post for coords. I hope its still there.

Good to hear the spawn of Eomon is bigger than when I looked couple hours ago, east of PA.

And with flying vehicles its much easier to find them than in previous year.

The Exa spawn sucks. On top of that, the server is overloaded and people are getting many "failed".

Reading all those comments "ive added to loot, i am spawning..." Is Kim = MA? :scratch2: What does the balancing team do if Kim just can add stuff?????

Reading all those comments "ive added to loot, i am spawning..." Is Kim = MA? :scratch2: What does the balancing team do if Kim just can add stuff?????

To tell the truth Kim seems far more suited to the role of balancing manager than anyone else i've seen so far... :yay:

More Longtooths spawning now, seems like MA is listening after all :)

Lag on the other hand is pretty horrible.

Kim|MindArk said:
ok ill head out into the rain and make my way back to the office... massive spawn increase incoming

Kim|MindArk said:
40 000 Exas killed today, and 4k eomons. Removing old spawners and adding new. Need feedback asap if it turns out bad

Kim|MindArk said:
Did a massive spawn increase and now searching for additional exa spots :)

Kim|MindArk said:
Theres a big spawn on the area to the right of cape corinth

yaay, and eomons? :yay:

Kim is great! Running to the office at night to help us, cheers for him! :yay:

To bad lag makes it unplayble... and loot sucking doesnt help either :laugh:

i made the mistake of logging out on the corinth server, now i cant log back in at all. i've tried and been 'timed out' about 30 times now.

To bad lag makes it unplayble... and loot sucking doesnt help either :laugh:

Yeah, lag is just horrible. Can't switch to fap for like 10-15secs, died, revived in same place, got killed again, revived near mob again, faped up, killed him. 5 minutes later got loot, and suddenly i'm back at revival. Tp'ing back to field, ended up at outpost for 2 times (m.e. consumed of course), finally for the 3rd time it succeeded. And when actually hunting, tons and tons of "Failed."

I thought I'd relog maybe it gets better and now I can't login at all... the client times out all the time :eyecrazy:

Back