Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Society
TTFK
Ryan Liquimatter Liqui
Ryan Liquimatter Liqui here,
Senorita Sexy Pants, a friend of mine, doesn't know how to use the forums, so i offer to help in spreading the word that her account has been hacked and used in EU. Sadly, she is unable to log on using "Senorita Sexy Pants", and unable to send in support case while support is down.
this is just an FYI, that account cant be trusted till further notice.(i will post update here)
thank you for your time, i wish i had more info to offer :(
PS. don't ask me for details, i didn't want to probe into the situation as she was in a bad mood :(
update... 10:04 pl CT 8/21/2011
Senorita Sexy Pants has her account back!!!
thank you for the kind words and efforts EU, <3 you all

Last edited:
ask me

Ask me I think my items were put on AU I am looking on my daughters avie will post pics if they are

turns out... that she does know how to use the forums ..... LOL @ Sexy pants

Hacked

My in game account was hacked tonight. I was sitting on the sofa behind my boyfriend and he asked me y I just logged in. I said I didn't I have been cooking, doing dishes and just sat down to eat. He sent to person a message asked where they were they told him. He went to them they were standing in front of au my avie was naked. :mad: :( So if you see items on AU sold by Senorita Sexy Pants PLEASE do not buy them PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense, but i just wonder, if auction is locked because of you? :scratch2:

HAHHAHA i thought the same thing when she said that. but this is no laughing matter

Threads merged and moved to Security section.

Very sorry to hear about your situation. Hope it all gets worked out. :(

Gotta ask though: Gold card?

list of some of my items

Here is a list of some of my Items
1st and most important to me is my KARMA KILLER
2. Nemesis Thigh, arms, foot, gloves, and harness
3. bear shins
4. 7 5b plates
5. Ghost thighs, arms, gloves, harness, face, and shins
6. two RepEdge Battle Axe 1x0
there is more but there are the most important ones atm

Threads merged and moved to Security section.

Very sorry to hear about your situation. Hope it all gets worked out. :(

Gotta ask though: Gold card?

If I ever play again Gold Card will me a MUST

Sorry to hear :( Sadly goldCard has always been a must... there's too easy to sniff passwords from a computer today..
I hope you get it solved!

Sorry to hear :( Sadly goldCard has always been a must... there's too easy to sniff passwords from a computer today..
I hope you get it solved!

thank you very much I hope so as well took 2 yrs of killing and skilling seems to have been a waste at this point :( :mad:

I forgot to add the car that MA gave to me. I have two cars but the one that ma gave me is the one I care about the most OH NO MR. HUGGLES too OH HE was my fav. then there was my snowman and my glow sticks and OMG I have to stop thinking about this

To think I was trying to get my brother into this game. He will not play it with out a Gold Card will not let this happen to him

Sorry to hear this and wish you the best :(

My mind force OOO all my mind force items :( tp2, medic3 ul, elec.3 ul.

In addition to this warning to the community, I hope the senorita has made sure her antivirus software is up to date and runs a through scan of her PC. Everyone else for that matter. After all, another important question here besides "will she get her stuff back?" is "How did this happen?"

The most common hacking methods these days involve social engineering and trojan horse software. Senorita, did you download anything new and interesting lately?

The only other thing I'd add would be if you use web mail never leave any account information / emails on it because if the sites server is hacked there's no antivirus that you can install on your local machine that will stop it.

Plus get a gold card, because if they've got into the webmail account you registered to EU with, they can reset your password and set a new one.

As I test I searched my email (not web based) and just found a re-activiation email from when I changed my password from the simple one I used originally and it's helpfully got my username in it :eyecrazy:

lol even better is the handy 'Entropia Universe Account Inactivity' emails with your username and a helpful link to reset your password.

Last edited:
FOOOK that sux i hope they find the prick

Yes it sucks big time and I hope they they do to I am not the 1st that this has happened to tho

In addition to this warning to the community, I hope the senorita has made sure her antivirus software is up to date and runs a through scan of her PC. Everyone else for that matter. After all, another important question here besides "will she get her stuff back?" is "How did this happen?"

The most common hacking methods these days involve social engineering and trojan horse software. Senorita, did you download anything new and interesting lately?

Three games bought from Micro center Zuma, Peggle, bejeweled 2, so no I have not downloaded anthing that would hurt but running a scan as we speak. Because they got my email, FB, and Skype as well. I got all three of those back.

Logging on now, i will check out your items and hope oi get a cheap deal on them !

Thanks for letting me know !

joking, i hope you can get your account back, you need to get in touch with MA ASAP before items get sold !!!

Logging on now, i will check out your items and hope oi get a cheap deal on them !

Thanks for letting me know !

joking, i hope you can get your account back, you need to get in touch with MA ASAP before items get sold !!!

Thank you I hope so as well

my chopper

My chopper was fully gunned and was a pinkish color. I colored it myself :(

medkit 2600 tier2 also

Sheesh tough break ... hope you get your stuff back:eyecrazy:

Cant imagine playing without a goldcard

Back