Hunting along server boarder lines

Yquem

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Vintage Yquem Port
I was out hunting Eomond today and with one of them i didnt get any hits at all.

After a few test i found out that if i hunt them around Lat ~xxxxx and shoot at a mob at the other side of the line i will not get any hits.

So i think there is a problem here.

----

My best guess is that this is some program error that MA has to fix. It is first time i have seen this dunno if it exist more than here or for how long.

Maybe MA will tell if this is an exploit - but as we all know MA - they prolly will never tell in public.

And yes this is send to MA - No free meals pls.

Will this be the next entry on Lets ban all the Exploiters?

Last edited:
made a supportcase about it, aut-closed within 50 minutes.
Made another one 24h later with youtube movie.. no reply so far.
Weird couse with the old 'server bug' mobs would stop running at the border line.

made a supportcase about it, aut-closed within 50 minutes.
Made another one 24h later with youtube movie.. no reply so far.
Weird couse with the old 'server bug' mobs would stop running at the border line.

Do you know if it is every where this can be done? Well if it is or not - well somebody should wake up!!!

Yep, I encountered an Eomon over the weekend that did this. Got the 'crossed-server invulnerabilty-bubble' thing flash up immediately after I moved on from killing it.

I'd say deliberately taking advantage of this is a pretty blatant exploit.

didn't really keep an eye on my location, just tried the usual stuff like relog.
Then I stopped hunting eomons for like 16h, tried again.. same story after 5 kills.
Stopped again for 24h
Today I just said fuck it, if they don't care neither do I & did 140 eomons of wich 3 where 'bugged'
I did get a pm from someone saying they had the same issue on exa elite

Got the 'crossed-server invulnerabilty-bubble' thing flash up immediately after I moved on from killing it.

Hmm i never saw that msg

Hmm i never saw that msg

It's not a message - every now and then when you're running the white bubble will flash up briefly around you (for like 1 second or even less) and then disappear. I've noticed it a lot recently as I've been mining and hence running around more than usual. Pretty sure it's when you cross a server boundary.

I got a Safe landing message when i crossed a boarder

I just saw one killing a eomon mature - with no armor and a P5a - lol :) and weak health :)

I just saw one killing a eomon mature - with no armor and a P5a - lol :) and weak health :)

no bubbles here for sure, so it just might be something else.
Time for to start spamming support I think, maybe then they'll wake up

Is kill stealing from an exploiter an exploit? :tongue2:

Is kill stealing from an exploiter an exploit? :tongue2:

no thats harassment even if they are exploiting (its up for MA to decide) its disrupting someones game-play :tongue2: that could result in a warning if they report you :laugh:

P.S Looks like i might get my Eomon Mission done after all :wtg:

That happened twice out of 100 or so to me yesterday as well. Totally different areas too so I wasn't sure if lag or free gift from MA after so many crits, missed shots etc. so THANK YOU MA! :yay::wtg::thumbup: (no globals on either). I figured it was some sort of bug, but no pattern I could see or was looking for anyways.

That happened twice out of 100 or so to me yesterday as well. Totally different areas too so I wasn't sure if lag or free gift from MA after so many crits, missed shots etc. so THANK YOU MA! :yay::wtg::thumbup: (no globals on either). I figured it was some sort of bug, but no pattern I could see or was looking for anyways.

Did you file a bug report like you are obligated to, or just thought wooohooo, cheap kills?
& ppl wonder why I keep initiating withdrawls :lolup:

Yes - now we have to be sure we are not close to a server boarder.....

Wonders why I keep skilling and spend 150% MU on XT and 50ped armor decay on each Eomon hunt..... :nutkick:

FFS MA. This bug is how many years old? And has been exploited how many times? Why cant you ever fucking fix anything? Is the reaction going to be a knee-jerk ban of dozens of people who did this since your coders prove again they are just too incompetent to fix well known bugs?

Support told me that this bug now has been removed. As i left Calypso I can not test it - but im sure other will?

Support told me that this bug now has been removed. As i left Calypso I can not test it - but im sure other will?

Just PM MJ .... sure he is all over this exploit to add to his list :coffee:

-Bemo-

Back