Corrupt a Wish

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
Hah. This is one of my favorite forums games, and it's called Corrupt a Wish.

Here's how you play. WHEE!

First, you make a wish. Simple eh? Yeah. It is. 8D So, then someone comes and posts. They MUST grant your wish. The twist? They must do it wrong. Here's an example:

Joe: I wish I had a cookie!

Bob: Wish granted. But it's sugar-free! I wish I had a million dollars.

Joe: Wish granted. But you must use it all to pay taxes. >3 I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow.

And so on and so forth. BE SILLY. It makes it more fun..and like...yeah. 8D

I shall start:

I wish that I had a 6-figure ATH.

... you just found a 6-figure pile of dung found on the ground.

I wish I can fart right now :eyecrazy:

... you just found a 6-figure pile of dung found on the ground.

I wish I can fart right now :eyecrazy:

It goes the wrong way and you make a real disgusting burp.

I wish I could teleport into a bank, get some money and then teleport back out.

But you run out of ME and the cops get you.

I wish I could go home from work

But you run out of ME and the cops get you.

I wish I could go home from work

You go home from work but once you get there you realize a water pipe broke and all your house is flooded.

I wish I could type faster with my pinky finger.

You get trapped inside a timeloop and have to work forever and ever.

I'm so hungry, I wish I could eat something

You get trapped inside a timeloop and have to work forever and ever.

I'm so hungry, I wish I could eat something

You eat a burrito, but the meat was not good so you get an awful diarrhea and you sleep on the toilet all night long.

I wish someone would call me right now.

The phone rings!, but someone dialed the wrong number and hangs up while you're still talking...

I wish I was Superman...

The phone rings!, but someone dialed the wrong number and hangs up while you're still talking...

I wish I was Superman...
You become Superman, but instead of kryptonite, your weakness is oxygen.

I wish I had a Mod Merc.

You kill a mod merc looting mob- you see a pistol in the loot- its only an EWE 10 - Self Defence.

I wish MA would treat everyone fairly!

You kill a mod merc looting mob- you see a pistol in the loot- its only an EWE 10 - Self Defence.

I wish MA would treat everyone fairly!

MA does for a while but the costs are too high so they need to close down EU.
I wish I found a claim with mammoth size.

MA does for a while but the costs are too high so they need to close down EU.
I wish I found a claim with mammoth size.

You go on a mining trip and right in the middle of it, you find a mammoth claim of lyst, but due to some bug in MA code it's not recognized as a tower and you can only extract it with tt finder. :eyecrazy:

I wish I had no bellybutton.

You go on a mining trip and right in the middle of it, you find a mammoth claim of lyst, but due to some bug in MA code it's not recognized as a tower and you can only extract it with tt finder. :eyecrazy:

I wish I had no bellybutton.

Your bellybutton disappears and then Men In Black show up looking for runaway clones.

I wish I had no missed shots.

Your bellybutton disappears and then Men In Black show up looking for runaway clones.

I wish I had no missed shots.

you no longer have missed shots... they are now failed

Wish i had an endless supply of cash.

Wish i had an endless supply of cash.

But so do everyone else so your cash is worth nothing :yay:

I wish my rented apartment contract wont expire 31st of January 2012 which makes me homeless :(

But so do everyone else so your cash is worth nothing :yay:

I wish my rented apartment contract wont expire 31st of January 2012 which makes me homeless :(

I doesn't expire! But February 1st 2012 is the end of the world, and everything explodes (including your apartment)

I wish February 1st 2012 wasn't the end of the world.

No it isn't it is on the 23th of December 2012 but as the day passes by, we will all wake up the 24th realizing nothing happened
I wish Hermes armor was UL:girl:

Wish granted. In the same wave of adjusting, MA also decides Hermes should now have the same stats as Settler.

I wish my TT return remained positive.

I wish my TT return remained positive.

Wish granted however your ped card balance becomes negative.

I wish i could see which mobs had big loots waiting to be claimed

Wish Granted! You see all the loots carried by each mob! As you fire your last shot into the Uber ATH laden beast... It falls into unlootable/ cannot interact status every time
I wish that what skills and attributes actually do for us finally made clear to us so we understand why we pursue those wonderful green lines...

Granted however the mob with the best loot is Agrash and team hunt is broken

I wish i was a real boy

Granted however the mob with the best loot is Agrash and team hunt is broken

I wish i was a real boy

your wish is granted you are now a real boy, sadly your wish granter cant spell and you are floating in a harbour warning boats of potential hazards.

i wish i could play the piano

your wish is granted you are now a real boy, sadly your wish granter cant spell and you are floating in a harbour warning boats of potential hazards.

i wish i could play the piano

Your wish is granted and you can now play the piano. Each press of a piano key creates 2 pec of decay.

i wish i understood everything

Your wish is granted and you can now play the piano. Each press of a piano key creates 2 pec of decay.

i wish i understood everything

Your wish is granted and you understand everything. Everything = Nothing

I wish I didn't exist.

Your wish is granted and you understand everything. Everything = Nothing

I wish I didn't exist.

***POOF!*** You Sign up for Entropia Universe and MA makes you cease to exist...... financially.... But Physically you continue to exist as a avatar tied to a rock getting mutilated daily by Glibnibs on papplon....

I wish my car wouldn't get destroyed by dandelions and pebbles on a drive through Eudoria

***POOF!*** You Sign up for Entropia Universe and MA makes you cease to exist...... financially.... But Physically you continue to exist as a avatar tied to a rock getting mutilated daily by Glibnibs on papplon....

I wish my car wouldn't get destroyed by dandelions and pebbles on a drive through Eudoria

Wish Granted. The dandelions and Pebbles become invisible and Drive through however you incur a Traffic Tax of 55% on all items passed through.... oh and you get a Flat Tire.

I Wish we had OctoberFest on Calypso.

Wish Granted. The dandelions and Pebbles become invisible and Drive through however you incur a Traffic Tax of 55% on all items passed through.... oh and you get a Flat Tire.

I Wish we had OctoberFest on Calypso.

Your wish is granted although now it's November 1st and you'll have to wait a year for OctoberFest. 1 year goes by and on September 30th Calypso explodes!

I wish Calypso would explode.

Your wish is granted although now it's November 1st and you'll have to wait a year for OctoberFest. 1 year goes by and on September 30th Calypso explodes!

I wish Calypso would explode.

it did but even infinity wouldn't take RT

i wish for more wishes

You now have more wishes, but they will never come true.

I wish this thread to end.

You now have more wishes, but they will never come true.

I wish this thread to end.

Wish Granted... The Thread Ends but only in an Alternate Time line that Parallels this one. In that Alternate Time line your wish of the Thread ending brings Joy to many people including yourself and that Joy places everyone in a euphoric nirvana like state, where they are so happy and joyful that they including yourself forget to do many things like Eat and Drink. as a Result.. Everyone Dies in the Alternate Time line Thus ending the Alternate Time line Also. Leaving you here where fortunately protected from the Alternate ending...The Thread Continues.

I Wish... For A New Type of Spacefighter.. So Unique that I own the only one.

Back