Scavenger Hunt

Society
Master's Of Chaos
Thomas Peanut River
IDK if this goes in here, but me and a few friends are hosting a scavenger hunt for new players or anyone who has 30 agility or less. We will not reveal the location as of now. The items that are hidden: Pixie parts, Vivo T1s, Fap-5s, some basic pattern clothes, some basic loots, 1-5k sweat (Per bottle), ores/enmatters, some low lvl weapons, and some mining equipment.

The fee it 1 PED or 750 sweat to join, for 1 hr. If your interested pls pm me. and this is not a scam, its simple a way to help the new players get a easier start in EU and make more money for there sweat then they can trying to sell it.

How this works: There are items laying hidden on the ground, you try to run around the area trying to find the items. There is no killing involved, just running around an area we picked out.

If you have any questions pls let me know. This event will be starting soon! :)

Thomas

We are at 61323, 73297 Calypso, S of PA new Marine, come if you want to try. We starting in 5 minutes

oh sry, not really an event though, just found a place to drop a bunch of stuff lol, so how do i move it there? :confused:

The cost to get in=1 PED or 750 sweat
The total each got at end=5.00 PED value and 1-2ksweat

Last edited:
we did the 1 ped/750 sweat because our plan is to get enough ped that we can do a few different kind of hunts: all armor, all weapons, all faps/tool, a hunting mix, and a mining mix, so we did the 1 ped/750 sweat so we dont have to pay as much for some of these things while skill letting the participants to make more money then they put in, and we hope we can get to a point were we can put in higher value items. And not all paid, some donated some small things and a few where about to go in free or pay less.

than why not make it free with 1 ped less prize for everyone?

Because its a hunt for items hidden around an area, today we did an island with no mobs and not populated, we got 1 person there that wasnt in group that didnt pick up everything so there really is not a prize, you hope that you can find some items in the hr(s) you pay for thats worth more then what you spent, which the players got a 99% chance of that happening since we give out a few hints here and there at the beginning to make it a little harder near the end.

Arkadia has been running a sumular event for some time now and no one needs to pay to enter.

i know this... in life too... when you pay for something even if just alittle the value of the objective or lesson learned goes way up basicly he is finding a way to sustain this 'event' and have everyone have fun good for ya.... keep it up

Arkadia has been running a sumular event for some time now and no one needs to pay to enter.

yea, no fees, no gimics, all new players, and not to mention more than just myself has dropped items, we are on day 10 of 30 and i think we have already surpassed 1000 ped dropped, thats an average of 100 ped per day, and its only growing as more get involved.

now the idea is sound, and well done for doing it, but u really wanna push events like this to another level mate you need to add story behind it, not just mindless searching. whats reason for items being there, why, etc. the one on arkadia was designed to add to the planets story. but enough about that one, thats already posted elsewhere on forums here and on arkadia forums.

but advertise, promote, and encourage people to partipate, and give them a reason to, charging 1 ped or even just sweat will discourage a large portion for joining. just some pointers, from a vetern in these kind and my event as i said is only day 10, and i dont think ive dropped more than 40 ped a day and on rare occation 50 ped, its everyone else who gets involved that makes the event possible and so unique.

good luck mate, if you need pointers or help PM me =) ill gladly lead u in right direction.

Raven V - Arkadia Advisor

I didnt know that Arkadia has been doing the same thing....but on the other hand I dont deposit enough in game that I can make this a free event yet. So I am hoping that I can get to a point where I can get a lot more people to join. And with the pay to enter get enough to drop bigger items and eventually make this a free event. I am hoping to make that happen though.

yea, no fees, no gimics, all new players, and not to mention more than just myself has dropped items, we are on day 10 of 30 and i think we have already surpassed 1000 ped dropped, thats an average of 100 ped per day, and its only growing as more get involved.

now the idea is sound, and well done for doing it, but u really wanna push events like this to another level mate you need to add story behind it, not just mindless searching. whats reason for items being there, why, etc. the one on arkadia was designed to add to the planets story. but enough about that one, thats already posted elsewhere on forums here and on arkadia forums.

but advertise, promote, and encourage people to partipate, and give them a reason to, charging 1 ped or even just sweat will discourage a large portion for joining. just some pointers, from a vetern in these kind and my event as i said is only day 10, and i dont think ive dropped more than 40 ped a day and on rare occation 50 ped, its everyone else who gets involved that makes the event possible and so unique.

good luck mate, if you need pointers or help PM me =) ill gladly lead u in right direction.

Raven V - Arkadia Advisor

I would like some pointers, would help me out a lot!! :yay:

Donations

The other thing that I hope to do for this game is to get enough people to donate some small value things. We have had some low lvl faps, sweat, pixie, and even a few guns donated. If I can get enough people to donate even 1 small thing that they looted and dont need I can make it a free event earlier, but when I am that only one paying for the items I drop and as I mention I dont deposit a lot, makes the game harder for me to keep the event going.....I have had some new player that did the last game donate some sweat.

So, if anyone loots a low value item thats low lvl or low tt, you can donate it to the game. If you dont trust me to keep the item and think I will sell it, pm and when the next game starts I will let you drop it. If you do loot something of low value and dont need we will gladly add it to the game! PM with and question or concerns! :)

Sign-up

If you have 30 or less agility you can join this event, if you are wanting to join pm or post it on forum, I will let everyone know when the game is starting. We have people that will pick you up from the tp to the place the game is to be taking place!

Thomas

So, if anyone loots a low value item thats low lvl or low tt, you can donate it to the game. If you dont trust me to keep the item and think I will sell it, pm and when the next game starts I will let you drop it. If you do loot something of low value and dont need we will gladly add it to the game! PM with and question or concerns! :)

I can donate a few faps. I got 2 Fap-5 and 1 Fap-18, also some jester d-1 and some mph i crafted awhile ago, i dont think i have pixie or goblin parts but if i do ill donate them! Keep it up! :D

Back