Selling: Possibly Selling or Trading Something

Can we lock this thread please? :duh:

I might be interested in not buying anything here, but as long as i don't know if you'd consider items as payment or PED only i can only be sure that there's a certain uncertainty...

Anyone else thinking of Heisenberg now?

:scratch2:

That's right. I have something and it might be for sale. I'm taking offers for an unspecified time or until I get an offer I like. It is complete but missing some parts. It is also a partial set with all the parts. I measured the decay and it comes out to some pecs per use. It's unique and so are all the other ones that are exactly the same. Don't miss your chance!

I reserve the right to reserve the right to change the terms of this sale/auction/traade at any time.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Thanks.

I Bid... my left Testicle... ITS FUGGIN DYNAMIC!!!!

I reserve the right to withdraw my testicle.

RicK

I Bid... my left Testicle... ITS FUGGIN DYNAMIC!!!!

I reserve the right to withdraw my testicle.

RicK

You also have somthing in your signiture about your left nut... ummm

I am begining to think there is somthing wrong with it.... or mabe your right nut is of higher value.

I would be willing to trade... for TT-30k but please no pics!!

Inno

You also have somthing in your signiture about your left nut... ummm

I am begining to think there is somthing wrong with it.... or mabe your right nut is of higher value.

I would be willing to trade... for TT-30k but please no pics!!

Inno

I wish I had 2 testicles, but MA already owns the Right one.. its in a jar somewhere on some assholes desk at MA offices in Sweden.

I have a pic of it somewhere... will post it when I find it

RicK

I may or may not be willing to make a trade for this item, would you not be interested in a short range weapon that can be used for tagging mobs at the edge of the radar?

Is it still for sale? :scratch2:

My offer is a nice rounded girl witch name does end with .jpg. Seriusly.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Look op said serious offers only (& in caps too if I may add). Mods can you clean up the thread of all troll posts (apart from mine ofc) :laugh:

Possibly. How much are you offering?

This thread is not against forum rule 4711.RT.3.17.49-TYJ-K:295734.345 and i hope you will refrain from locking based on a request that is nowhere accurate enough to be deemed certain.
Besides this im sure centech may or may not give you a share of the deal that may not take place but will yield great benefits if you keep the thread open so customers can keep overbidding each other with bids that are to low to be considered and may get taken in the end which is still nowhere near but closer then most of us think.

Well I have you all beat!!

TT+ plus my Valk Mk1 coloured orange.. it's very rare as it was given to me for free by the now defunked SDS!! :yay:
So there.. can't beat that cause they would never give anything away for free so it qualify's as UUU (Uber Ultra Unique) :tongue2:

Look op said serious offers only (& in caps too if I may add). Mods can you clean up the thread of all troll posts (apart from mine ofc) :laugh:

Actually, I firmly believe that this thread should be cleaned out from the bids that are way too specific and thus leaving the bids which are way better (such as mine) in the shadows simply because they fail to be more vague.

Now you might not be wondering but I say, if an item/items for sale is vague enough for the value to be undetermined, the bids should still reflect the value, and bidding something like TT+1k or +valk or whatever does in no way reflect the unspecified nature of the object/objects we are bidding on.

And further more, saying +1k is more than the unspecified and highly dynamic ammounts some of us have bid is purely rediculous, how can a specific ammount ever exceed that of a dynamic one? after all we live in a dynamic world (Well, inside PE anyway).

Maybe I was too specific now...

Actually, I firmly believe that this thread should be cleaned out from the bids that are way too specific and thus leaving the bids which are way better (such as mine) in the shadows simply because they fail to be more vague.

Now you might not be wondering but I say, if an item/items for sale is vague enough for the value to be undetermined, the bids should still reflect the value, and bidding something like TT+1k or +valk or whatever does in no way reflect the unspecified nature of the object/objects we are bidding on.

And further more, saying +1k is more than the unspecified and highly dynamic ammounts some of us have bid is purely rediculous, how can a specific ammount ever exceed that of a dynamic one? after all we live in a dynamic world (Well, inside PE anyway).

Maybe I was too specific now...

Now that I am enlightened I gracefully retract my offer of TT+1k.

My new offer is bullcrap. Yes this bullcrap is unique and highly regarded because some believe it to be gold plated. Whcih it may be or may not be as I am not a scientist I could not test this bullcrap. I'm sure if you get an esteemed scientist he/she would be able to fathom the mysteries of this bullcrap.

This thread is not against forum rule 4711.RT.3.17.49-TYJ-K:295734.345 and i hope you will refrain from locking based on a request that is nowhere accurate enough to be deemed certain.
Besides this im sure centech may or may not give you a share of the deal that may not take place but will yield great benefits if you keep the thread open so customers can keep overbidding each other with bids that are to low to be considered and may get taken in the end which is still nowhere near but closer then most of us think.

Forum rule 4711.RT.3.17.49-TYJ-K:295734.345 has many possible interpretations. Having thought some more on the matter, I think the only reasonable interpretation is that I should lock this thread at least two days before this thread gets locked.

I'm prepared to bid 5 ped to keep this thread open for ever.

And that's a serious offer.

Payable on delivery, of course.

I'm prepared to bid 5 ped to keep this thread open for ever.

And that's a serious offer.

Payable on delivery, of course.

Ok but I'm going to be very angry indeed if when we meet at eternity's end you have forgotten my 5 ped.

I think you should lock this thread now because it does not contain pie

Pie can always be added later.

how much for your dome?

Forum rule 4711.RT.3.17.49-TYJ-K:295734.345 has many possible interpretations. Having thought some more on the matter, I think the only reasonable interpretation is that I should lock this thread at least two days before this thread gets locked.

Ahhh, but Forum Rule 97G43/Jh27-3 paragraph 12d states that mods with a Freckle on the left side of the other one may over-rule Forum rule 4711.RT.3.17.49-TYJ-K:295734.345, or ignore it completely.

Thus we will need to wait until such a chosen is found. This should happen in February 1984.

Until then, Centech, you have a bid from me

Ok but I'm going to be very angry indeed if when we meet at eternity's end you have forgotten my 5 ped.

I would be pretty upset at myself if that happened.

I think you should lock this thread now because it does not contain pie

Pie can always be added later.

ultimate_pie_chart.jpg

Fixed.

I think I may or may not bid an amount over the last said highest or lowest bid. But then again I may just have or not have some pie.

Now that this thread no longer needs to get locked due to it have pie, I am prepared to bid quite a bit over the last bid if this thread only had a "Sneaky is bloody awesome sign" but that'd be lying so where is my pie again?
Makes sense huh?

Getting bored with pie can we have Cake instead? :dunno:

I set a bid on the bowl from the eaten part of the pie :)

Back