Selling: Possibly Selling or Trading Something

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
That's right. I have something and it might be for sale. I'm taking offers for an unspecified time or until I get an offer I like. It is complete but missing some parts. It is also a partial set with all the parts. I measured the decay and it comes out to some pecs per use. It's unique and so are all the other ones that are exactly the same. Don't miss your chance!

I reserve the right to reserve the right to change the terms of this sale/auction/traade at any time.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Thanks.

I'll start this with an offer of TT. When are end date?

I offer an unspecified ammount pending the declaration of the specificity of the item and/or items that my unspecified (Yet highly serious) bid is for.

However, given the reservation of retraction I must also reserve the right to retract this highly prestigeous offer should the need arise.

i could start with offering some or not some peds , maybe peds or item trades.

could be little could be alot , depending on when the sale ends , or does not end.

cheers

ermik

Ok the current high bid is Uniqu3 with an offer of TT+0.

End date is now set for the date the sale ends.

I resent this, my bid may be substantially higher than TT+0 :/

i also reserve the right to discard any other bid that outbids me.

cheers

ermik

I bid one dung and one nova - but reserve the right to withdraw the bid at any time (even after you have accepted my offer) for any reason or no reason whatsoever.

Time for this to get serious.

I bid TT + MA

Its definitely possible that I might and could consider at some point in time generating an interest in making some bid for whatever it is you may or may not be offering contingent of course on future events to be determined with a full right of rescission as is the norm for these types of offers.

I hereby place an very generous offer that is possibly the best one you could expect for your sales and it would yield you a real bargain according to current market estimate. This offer is covering the complete package of all the missing parts that are not missing and might be avaiable at an later date due to being there all the time. I keep the right to withdraw / increase / decrease or color my offer in any way i deem necessary to satisfy all parties involved, considering the build in weight of which parties are more imporant then others or could feel that way according to their general behaviour here or on other forums / public places. I consider this my final bid that i will update at anytime i feel it being necessary and will refrain from further adjustments if i have something better to do.
'Better' in this case is no rating of the inherent value of my offer or the greatness of the sold package you described but instead a personal rating of my very rare time that i have spend on evaluating your sales package and in offering you the upmost best deal of your life considering the very clear yet unknown details of what could be considered a universal aproach. Universal in this case might even be a word not powerful enough to describe the greatness of this game/life and reality changing process that could be nearly as great as every other process there is.
Please let me know your decision when you got more time then me and like to go into detail about the unavoidable never reachable upmost certainity of unknowing knowingly going into detail.

Sincerely
John

I'll take it, thanks. In exchange I offer to rent you a mothership for however long it is available for, or a period shorter than that of your own choosing.

I bid 50 PED, and I don't want the TT.

That's right. I have something and it might be for sale. I'm taking offers for an unspecified time or until I get an offer I like. It is complete but missing some parts. It is also a partial set with all the parts. I measured the decay and it comes out to some pecs per use. It's unique and so are all the other ones that are exactly the same. Don't miss your chance!

I reserve the right to reserve the right to change the terms of this sale/auction/traade at any time.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Thanks.

Sounds like someone's been attending MA's Sales & Marketing meetings... :whistle:

I offer SB or BO, whichever one is higher or lower! :dunno:

looking for a quick sale, no rush! :yup:

I will only buy if the sale comes with a RT landarea cabin, and will only buy if I lend my precious gun + a loan on top of that, since this item is unique, but same as all the other ones.

Reactions: Mac
I might send a offer from a client... from someone else.

Reactions: Mac
It might be something I am interested in, and I might be willing to make an offer you cant refuse..

I offer 1 unaltered-altered pic of gunz wearing pink shades.

Tippin'

I might need a Unique UUL (ultra unlimited). It has negative cost and decay, and utilization limit should be at least 2000%. If you can provide within the end date, then we split savings. You'll get all the decay and I will get ammo. If you can't provide, then I'll get decay as well.

Lowballed

I may have a similar investment and consequently resent the lack of serious offers purveyed in this thread.
Clearly this opportunity is not indicative of the real market value, which will bounce right back now that the RL economy is getting better.

Back