Anyone Else Having This Problem

chak88

Old
Ok I really need help for months I have not been able to login I will put in my login details it will say connecting and then it say "entropia universe is down for maintenance or upgrades support page may have more info " but I checked and there are not upgrades or anything and it has happened for months. I contacted support they gave me a bunch of solutions and none of them have worked so I quit trying for awhile but now I really want to get back in so I am reaching out to the community here to see if any one else has had a problem like this and/or does anyone have a fix ?

sorry to hear about your problem
did you tried reinstalling game? or even installing on other machine?
can you login to EU website?

yes I re-installed the game multiple times and this is the same machine I have been using with this game forever I just stopped playing for awhile came back and now I have this problem. I have not tried to install on another machine because this is the only one of have with the specs to support EU

sounds like the issue i had a year or two back. you might need to open ports on your firewall. this is copied from the Entropia universe support section.

Open these ports in your firewall:

20, 21 (TCP Outbound) - Additional TCP Port outbound for passive mode FTP
80 (Outbound)
30584 (UDP inbound/outbound)
30583 (TCP Outbound)
554 (TCP Inbound)

link to support:- https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/technical-issues-1/start-login-connection-fa/

hope you get it sorted ;)
Conners

Still, if you were able to log in with another machine, despite it running poorly, you could eliminate your account as being a problem. It would be something specific to your machine.

yes I re-installed the game multiple times and this is the same machine I have been using with this game forever I just stopped playing for awhile came back and now I have this problem. I have not tried to install on another machine because this is the only one of have with the specs to support EU

it could be system specific problem on your machine, thus would be good to try on friends computer if possible
can you think what did changed on your side during your inactivity? new internet provider/new router/new windows...?
try firewall settings as said by Conners, both on router and in windows

Wounder what support do...? They dont solve problems thats for sure...

Maybe the "i have forward your bla bla bla to the right team" standard answer means we will do nothing untill you stop contacting us...

Windows 7 ? Right-click the icon, and do "run as administrator"

sounds like the issue i had a year or two back. you might need to open ports on your firewall. this is copied from the Entropia universe support section.

link to support:- https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/technical-issues-1/start-login-connection-fa/

hope you get it sorted ;)
Conners

I tried to install it on another machine it didn't work but I opened all the ports on the Firewall and it Worked I am able to login again ! Thank You Very Much. EU Support only told me to open the first port you listed once I opened all the other ones it Worked. Thank You So Much For Everyone's Replies and Help.

chak88 said:
Thank You So Much For Everyone's Replies and Help.

Gotta love the community here :)

I tried to install it on another machine it didn't work but I opened all the ports on the Firewall and it Worked I am able to login again ! Thank You Very Much. EU Support only told me to open the first port you listed once I opened all the other ones it Worked. Thank You So Much For Everyone's Replies and Help.

Glad to be of assistance ;) now you can catch up on some lost time :)

Back