Maria's Melee Market of Omegaton

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
EDIT - SHOP IS NOW SOLD. NO MORE ITEMS AVAILABLE HERE. MOVE ALONG....

===========
NOTE: THIS SHOP IS POSSIBLY FOR SALE: Take a look here for info.

-------------------

starter weapons and a wide variety of blueprints
-----------------------
**The above items are in my shop at Omegaton West Habitat.
More to come in the near future!

Various Other items area also available in the shop.

Happy Hunting! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
The shop is Located in Shop 1 on Block A of the Delta Tower of Omegaton West Habitat (just down the steps from the TP, on the side of the building nearest the auction house. I also own Booth #3 in the hallway directly behind the shop.

If you don't have Omegaton in your TP list, get it! Not only is my shop here, but there's lots of other shops and apartments here as well.

It's roughly 2-3 'hops' Northwest of Neas Place (OLA 16) with a TP I chip. I would say it's in walking distance from Neas Place if you have 10-15 minutes to walk but there's a few tezlapod and other creatures between Neas and Omegaton that you might want to avoid. Omegaton is also roughly one tp jump Northeast of 'atrax beach' (OLA 7), and 2-3 jumps south of 'Sarah's Allophyl Farm' (OLA 26), which really should be renamed someday since Sarah doesn't own it anymore, even though that's where a lot of allophyl still reside.

omegaton_map.jpg

Last edited:
How to get to the Shop & Booth:
Take the TP to Omegaton West Habitat, then head down the stairs to the Delta Tower. The shop is closest to the far entrance, on the side nearest the auction room. The Booth is just around the corner from there, as you enter the building's main hallway. Currently, only one wing of the Delta Tower has booths in it - the booth and shop are in that part of the building on Floor 00. Actual locations are Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Block A, Shop 1 & Booth #3. Eventually, other shops in the same building may be added to my estates... Here's a view of how to get there from the TP at Omegaton West Habitat:

View from the TP at Omegaton West Habitat (Omegaton City):
lost_library_found.jpg

Added some curtain 'arrows' recently to help you find the place...

Last edited:
Blueprint buying list:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-blueprints.&p=2798320&viewfull=1#post2798320

Looking for blueprints for Katsuichi and Dominax items.

i.e.:
Katsuichi Determination blueprint
Katsuichi Honor blueprint
Katsuichi Pride blueprint
Katsuichi Valor blueprint

and
Dominax Original Mamba (L) blueprint
Dominax Original Viper (L) blueprint

Also seeking the following blueprints:
Force Mace Assail (L) blueprint
Nano Katana (L) blueprint
Omegaton Full Spectrum Sword (L) blueprint
Omegaton Flashfire (L) Blueprint -- Purchased, no need for Flashfire (L) BP anymore! :)
Omegaton Kaleidoscopic Nightmare (L) Blueprint
Omegaton Lightning Dagger (L) Blueprint
Omegaton Chillwind (L) Blueprint

and
ClericDagger 3C blueprint

No, I'm not looking for (L) blueprints, just the Ul blueprints that make the L weapons (well L except for the Katsuichi and 3c dagger - those are old school book I Ul weapons) for the most part.

Shoot me a private message and we can talk.

If you've seen these blueprints in a shop or auction, please give me a shout out too so I can make a little visit.

As newer blueprints and blueprint books come in to existence that I'm looking for blueprints for I'll update this post and the link above...

---
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-of-Omegaton&p=2798222&viewfull=1#post2798222 - Maria's Melee Market (this thread)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Library-Re-established-Free-Blueprint-Rentals! - Maria's Free Blueprint Library 'the Lost Library' --- blueprint library is closed at the moment.... Sorry.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...he-beginning&p=2673909&highlight=#post2673909 - Holiday Party Pad, apartment 8th floor in Delta Tower
---
--- moved it to 8H...

Last edited:
Melee Weapons Currently for sale (Price List)

Melee Weapons Currently for sale are listed in post one and in the last post of this thread

Images in other posts may show items that were previously for sale, but might not be any more. If you want the most up-to-date info about what is in the shop, your best bet is to just come on over to Omegaton West Habitat and take a look around. Sometimes items sell very quickly since our prices are pretty low most of the time.

Right now we are having a blueprint blowout. Get em while they are here. Once melee weapons are restocked in all item slots, the bps in the shop will likely go bye bye and be sold in bulk in p2p sales or on the auction.

Last edited:
======================================
**Please Note: This thread is about more than one location in the Delta Tower at Omegaton West Habitat, so items listed may be in either of my estates. However, they are just around the corner from one another, so this should not cause you too many problems finding what you need.**
======================================
When in Town, you might try visiting some neighbor's shops. Most of them have pretty good prices. :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-Spawn-shop&p=2919424&viewfull=1#post2919424 - The Spawn Shop is located right next door. You actually have to walk past there to get inside of my shop.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Mitera-s-Place&p=2762711&posted=1#post2762711 - Mitera's Place

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ount-OA-105-shop-save-ped-compared-to-auction - SirEmi's discount OA105s!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...3-Booth-Grand-Opening-Fry-s-Market-On-the-Sea!

AGENCY 65 Shop

SMITH'S STORE

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ta-Block-A-5&p=2873279&viewfull=1#post2873279

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ta-Block-A-5&p=2873279&viewfull=1#post2873279 - THE HABITAT BARGAIN BIN (same block as my shop, but down on the other side closest to the TP)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...fresh-looks!&p=3007347&viewfull=1#post3007347 - Zap's Booth in Alpha Tower

There's a little bit for everyone in this little corner of our virtual world.

You also might check out the Active Shop List that Rowan started. and it's related sister thread

Last edited:
GL on the shop. Will have to take a trip to it. Possible to maybe stock some Loughlin shortblades by chance?

-Bemo-

added ClericDagger 1B.

clericdagger1b.jpg

Last edited:
added Clericdagger 3c, and Killian Sword

clericdagger_3c.jpg

killian_sword_795030.jpg

Last edited:
Omegaton Kaleidoscopic Nightmare (L)

Omegaton Kaleidoscopic Nightmare (L) added to the inside of the shop. It's on the interior on a green display panel. This panel will be the home of other Omegaton melee weapons in the not-too-distant future.

omegaton_kaleidoscopic_nightmare.jpg

Last edited:
Added Genesis Prism of Destruction (L)

and Omegaton Power Claw Cleaver (L)

Last edited:
added Killian Longsword G2

Also added Mir-1 Energy Glove

Added Katsuichi Honor

Moved the Katsuichi Valor inside on the same shelf as the Katsuichi Valor so the two sister swords are in the same corner of the shop.

Last edited:
Killian Sword G2 and Katsuichi Determination Added.

Added the Killian Sword G2 to the Killian Collection, and the Katsuichi Determination to Katsuichi Collection.

Also moved these two fine sword collections inside of the shop to allow room for further additions to these collections in the future.

Katsuichi Collection:Katsuichi Honor, Katsuichi Valor, Katsuichi Determination

Killian Collection: Killian Sword G2, Killian Longsword G2, Killian Sword, Killian Longsword

Last edited:
GL on the shop. Will have to take a trip to it. Possible to maybe stock some Loughlin shortblades by chance?

-Bemo-

The first Loughlin Shortblade is now in stock. Just added a Loughlin Scratcher One (L) this morning.

More Loughlin Shortblades will likely be added in the near future!

Also added a Loughlin Cutter One (L) this morning, so the the focus won't just be on knives, but on swords too!

Happy Hunting! :) Good luck!

Last edited:
The first Loughlin Shortblade is now in stock. Just added a Loughlin Scratcher One (L) this morning.

More Loughlin Shortblades will likely be added in the near future!

Happy Hunting! :) Good luck!

TY Sir. Ill pick the scratcher up soon as I get a chance today. (At work atm) :thumbup:

-Bemo-

Omegaton Flashfire (L) Blueprint is now in my bp book. It may be a while before I click on it since my skills are not high enough to do book III economically yet, but I like gambling on occassion, so we'll see in the coming months. ;) :eyecrazy::silly2::dunce:

I will get there skillwise eventually though. May actually end up putting some month's of melee buying aside to chip in or just craft a ton to build skills and residue. I might go to alternating with one month's deposits leading to a chip in or massive crafting run and the next to go towards buying more stuff to stock in the shop, etc. Hoping to eventually get to the point where as items sell I can just craft up another to replace it so that there's always one of whatever in the shop.

Added Mux-1 Energyglove

Last edited:
Hmm... Why not provide Loughlin Smacker One(L) / Smacker Two(L) instead of the old style powerfists?

Hmm... Why not provide Loughlin Smacker One(L) / Smacker Two(L) instead of the old style powerfists?

Over time, I will.

Sorry, I'm only going to deposit x amount of peds per month. Best advice - keep an eye on the shop and this thread, and really look for new items to be introduced in to the shop in the first week or two of the upcoming months. If real life cooperates, I'll typically be depositing on the first of the month.

;) :)

Added Killian Broadsword

Updated pic of the 'Killian Collection'

Loughlin Masher Two (L) - SOLD - will work on restocking in the near future.

Loughlin Scratcher One (L) - SOLD Will work on replacing it in the near future.

It may take a little longer then usual to replace it since my deposits are not happening this month. Had some car repair work done irl that costed a little more then I wanted it to. Maybe next month's deposit will get us somewhere. ;)

Katsuichi Determination - SOLD Will work on restocking in the near future
Katsuichi Honor - SOLD will work on restocking in the near future.

previously in the shop but no longer at the moment:
Loughlin Cutter One (L), Loughlin Scratcher One (L), Omegaton Power Claw Cleaver (L), Genesis Prism of Destruction (L), Omegaton Kaleidoscopic Nightmare (L), Katsuichi Determination, Katsuichi Valor, Katsuichi Honor, Loughlin Masher Two (L), ClericDagger 1A, ClericDagger 1B, ClericDagger 3C, Mir-1 EnergyGlove, Mir-2 Energyglove, Killian Longsword G2, Killian Longsword, Killian Sword, Killian Sword G2, Mux-1 EnergyGlove

---

Loughlin Scratcher One (L) - SOLD Will work on replacing it in the near future.

Loughlin Cutter One (L) SOLD

SOLD
Omegaton Power Claw Cleaver (L)

Genesis Prism of Destruction (L) - SOLD - Will work on restocking in near future.

Omegaton Kaleidoscopic Nightmare (L)SOLD

Katsuichi Collection: Katsuichi Determination - SOLD Will work on restocking in the near future, Katsuichi Honor - SOLD will work on restocking in the near future.,

Katsuichi Valor

Loughlin Masher Two (L) - SOLD - will work on restocking in the near future.

ClericDagger 1A and Mir-2 Energy GloveSOLD

Killian Collection: Killian Sword G2, Killian Longsword G2, Killian Sword, Killian Longsword, Killian BroadswordSOLD

ClericDagger 1BSOLD

ClericDagger 3CSOLD

Mir-1 EnergyGloveSOLD

Mux-1 EnergyGloveSOLD

Last edited:
Melee market is temporarily on hold for a few months... shop is now full of blueprints, blueprints, and more blueprints! Come and get them while they are here. When this temporary holding pattern is over at the beginning of the year you won't see this many bps in the shop again for a very, very long time. ;)

Eventually, I might also buy a shopkeeper and put deeds in it for various apartments and other estates in Omegaton, ... but unfortunately MA has made deeds unable to be sold in shops in any other way other then through the use of a shopkeeper.

I've been listing shops for sale in my shops list thread. If you're interested in listing yours, pm me or post the info there.

Sold quite a few blueprints the last few weeks. Restocked the shop last night with more blueprints. All item slots are full in the booth, and the shop at the moment.

Happy shopping.

Last edited:
bought some tron towers to put upstairs in the apartments again (TTed many of the last set in order to buy a Calypso Land Deed a while back)... The 'library'/display of my blueprint books will be put back up in apartment 15 e in omegaton delta Tower in the coming days. It's already up there, sort of, but a jumbled mess with many books on the floor, etc. Going to redecorate it a bit in the coming days to make it one of the nicest looking (maybe only?) library on Calypso...

Believe it or not the tron tower purchases were made possible by CLD payments and a blueprint sales in the just the last couple of weeks. Thank you to those that bought the blueprints. I'll try to keep the shop more well stocked in the future. New Oxford isn't the only city of culture in game that has a word in city name that starts with an O.

Back