Maria's Melee Market of Omegaton

We've got melee items in stock again.

I did a little crafting yesterday, and created a few low level melee weapons that are now in the shop.

maria_melee_s_market_-_omegaton_west_habitat_delta_tower_booth_3.jpg

maria_melee_s_market_-_omegaton_west_habitat_delta_tower_block_a_shop_1.jpg

Current melee items in the shop:
Mir-1 Energyglove
Mir-2 Energyglove
Killian Sword
Killian Sword G2
ClericDagger 1A
ClericDagger 1B
ClericDagger 1C

More melee items will be added over time. The goal here is to fill the shop and booth's item slots with just about every crafted weapon in game. It will take time to do this... it will likely take months - maybe even years. As things get sold, they'll be replaced with others eventually.

For prices, come and take a look at the shop. I'm probably not going to list prices here as I have in the past since I'm probably going to adjust them more regularly than in the past (likely to make them cheaper if the stuff does not sell so the price will be more attractive to you :) )

Happy hunting. May Lootius smile upon you.

Last edited:
Weapon blueprint books that I'm using to craft with as of 2/19/2012 (take note of the empty slots for melee bps - these will be bps I'll be wanting to purchase and/or find a crafter for those items going foward in to the future. Not saying that I'll be buying tomorrow, but eventually. ;) What better place is there to Sell Omegaton weapons then Omegaton West Habitat?...)

Eventually, I might upon request try to craft some of the other weapons that I have blueprints for other than melee only stuff going in to the shop, but that will be something that we'll have to talk about first. Shoot a pm if you are interested.

I make no promises that every click will result in a crafted item... if you do make a request like that we'll have to make arrangements since you'll be buying the supplies, and I'll basically be doing it for free skills for you. I'll record the attempts on videos if I do something like that so that there's proof I'm not trying to scam you, etc.

I also am thinking about renting out the duplicate books again with the 'Lost Library' up in Omegaton Delta 15E... cost on 'renting' blueprints through that is free, but collateral cost is 5 times whatever highest market history is for that particular blueprint, and only allowed one bp rental at a time per avatar. Goal with that is to increase qr on bps that can be shared with others through this service. THE BLUEPRINTS IN THE ABOVE VIDEO ARE NOT FOR RENT! The bps that are for rent are up in Omegaton Delta on the floor currently. The ones up there on Tron Towers are the non-rental books that are my personal collection. I might make an updated list of the rental bps in the not-too-distant future. If I do it'll be in the thread in my sig.

Last edited:
A Killian Longsword has been added to the shop.

Also re-arranged a little so that there's 4 displays on the walls... 2 are red, 2 are green. The organizational method going foward is going to simply use one display for each type of weapon... so one display will be swords, one will be knives, one will be clubs, and one will be fists. I might also put another display on back wall for whips, etc., but might just use the shelf on back wall for that.

Trying to simplify the way the shop is organized vs old ways I had it with various pieces of furniture that just made it look too cluttered.

Last edited:
Bumping my neighbors to the top :)

Got rid of the sign for now since I'm still in transition period. Easy to find the booth, shop and window display now since they each have a red/yellow/blue tomtebloss. I like the primary color scheme. Might actually go back to the Delta Discounts when I put a new sign in since that logo had that sort of color scheme too a little... Might redo the logo for Maria's Melee Shop later on, but only time will tell. The three tomtebloss forma a triangle, which is the delta sign, so who knows.

Still lots of blueprints available. I'll probably try to get rid of the dupes over time. I just haven't had time to go through the resettlement containers to do that yet.

For those of you that don't remember the old logo, here it is:
delta1-1.jpg

Actually, it used to change... the red/blue/yellow switched place on that old sign.

I do like it a little since Delta is an interesting symbol typographically... Just not sure I want to go that route though since I want the shops to offer much more than just being your typical old discount shop down as time goes on and I start depositing more...

Last edited:
ClericDagger 1B
Mir-1 Energy Glove
Killian Longsword
and Killian Sword

were added to the shop in the display area today.

Last edited:
broadsword

Killian Broadsword has been added to the shop's display area.

ClericDagger 1A and 1C have been added to the display area in the shop.

Killian Longsword G2 has been added to the shop!

I know, I know... Killian doesn't have a high demand much, but it's a weapon and some use it. Over time, I plan to add more of the in demand weapons to the shop. Just takes a while since I'm on a depositing budget. High demand L items take up a lot of TT value.

Last edited:
im looking for omegatron sunstorm L

can you craft this ? what % ?

Very interesting reading following the thread, really great idea, will have to head down and check out the store soon :)

im looking for omegatron sunstorm L

can you craft this ? what % ?

Yes, I do have the blueprint. Probably don't have the skills to do it successfully every time yet. However, I might possibly give it a try sometime in the coming months.

In theory, I could chip up to that level on my budget if I did nothing but saved up for chips to eat for the next year or so.

However, I'm not sure if I want to do that or not. I might try to gamble and click before that time. I do plan to eventually get to a point where I can craft stuff like this on a regular basis, but it's just a matter of figuring out when I can get to a level to do that without loosing an arm and leg in peds in doing it, and also figuring out if I want to get there by chipping up or doing it naturally.

Last edited:
added a sign to the booth last night and put "Genesis the Golden" on there. That image used to on the gigantium outside of the shop, but here it's a little better location I think. I might put more of my 'real world' art portfolio in to that sign at some point in the future. What's nice about signs in game is they let you put multiple 'ads' in to one sign, and they randomly replace one another over time, sort of like a banner ad on a website. Not sure that it has anything to do with Entropia, but it's just a little addition to give the location a little bit of style/fashion/what not.

Also, upon request, I'll put some of the pics in that on signs for others in game if they want them. You'll have to pay for the sign and have it at full tt since the ad will decay the sign a little, but the cost for that is free. Not sure anyone other than me likes the image in there now, but over time, more of the folio will go in game, and since I'm already paying for the upload costs for that, I figure I may as well offer to let others have the images in their signs if they want them.

In the coming months, I might buy another gigantium sign for outside, but not sure I'm wanting to do that or not since I might go with a different type of sign. We'll see.

Also, restocked the shop with the couple of blueprints that were sold the last few days. Shop is full now. I still have several resettlement containers full of blueprints up in the apartment in 10A. I might possibly put up a list on the forums here eventually and start taking offers and/or put blueprints in the shop based on request. Hate doing that too much since it's a little time consuming digging through the boxes inside of boxes and books inside of those boxes, etc. I have decided to stop doing the 'rental library' for now, so the blueprints that were in that are up for sale possibly.

Thanks to the buyer of the few blueprints that were purchased at the store the other day. The peds made from that have been 'spread around' to other shop owners since I had to do a little shopping myself last night.

Shop has been restocked. Happy shopping.

Working on restocking the shop with much lower prices on the blueprints. Basically picked up all the bps in the shop to remove the old prices, and now redoing them all one at time, and trying to keep duplicates out of the mix as much as possible.

So far it's about half full. I'll add more later this week. Prices on most of the blueprints in the shop are at around 1 ped or less than auction prices. I haven't hit the booth yet, but after inside of shop is done, that will be next up.

Component Blueprints, Texture Blueprints, Attachment Blueprints, Weapon Blueprints, and a couple of vehicle part blueprints are in the mix so far.

added a few more blueprints. Prices are still mostly very, very low. Quite a few texture blueprints in there, some level iv.

filled the shop up last night with low priced blueprints. The few melee items are still in the display area. Some sales actually started happening before I logged out last night 5 minutes after I put the bps down, so if you want them, come and get them. I'll probably restock the shop and redo what's in the booth over the weekend. Quite a few texture bluprints are in there as well as components, weapon, attachment (mainly sights and scope bps), and a few other odds and ends.

a few things were sold recently, and the shop has now been restocked. Focus is on blueprints at the moment since I still have a large amount of blueprints I need to move. Prices are LOW! ... In some cases I might even lower them even more upon request.

Trying to keep it so there are no dupes between the blueprints in the shop and booth.

a few sales and blueprint blowout.

I ended up selling a few of the weapons in the front window. I'll update first post later with that change.

(yes, I know some of the stuff in list below has technician bps in the list... I'll update that and remove those when I have a little more time to edit this post)

Below is a list of all the blueprints I have for sell that are either in the shop or booth already or in a storage bin, apartment, or box ready to go in there at any point in time.

It takes me time to find the blueprints since they might be in a box, apartment, storage, etc... Basically, if you see something here you like and want, and it is not in the shop, shoot me a pm here on the forum, or contact me in game, and I'll try to find it for you and put it in the shop for you in a place where you can find it and that I'll let you know when it is there. Then you can either buy it in game from the shop yourself or find me in game when it's there and you are ready and I might sell it to you at a price lower than what the markup is that's listed in the shop in game (I can do that since markup on shop items has a minimum of tt+1.02)... However, I need to put the item in the shop for you before we get that agreement set up and put it where you and I can find it so that I don't have to go digging through lots of boxes, etc. for you and we can just do the trade.

I thought about trying to sell em all off in one forum auction, but think this way will be better since it's a pain to put hundreds of items in p2p trade box only to get an error that says that the trade did not go through, etc.

Advanced Processor Blueprint
Advanced Security Module Blueprint
Advanced VisioMem Blueprint
Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint
Allophyl Leather Texture Blueprint
Armax Leather Texture Blueprint
Armor Defense Enhancer I Blueprint
Atrax Leather Texture Blueprint
Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Bearings Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Coil Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Engine Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Filters Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Nuts Blueprint
Basic Pattern Pants Blueprint
Basic Pattern Shirt Blueprint
Basic Pattern Shirt Blueprint
Basic Power System Blueprint
Basic Processor Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Pump Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Relays Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Rings Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Screws Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Sensor Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Servo Blueprint
Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint
Basic Structure Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Tube Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Basic Wires Blueprint
Belkar Texture Blueprint
Bigwig Texture Blueprint
Bjornir Precision Scope Blueprint
Blausariam Texture Blueprint
BodyGuard Arm Guards (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Face Guard Blueprint
BodyGuard Face Guard Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves Blueprint
BodyGuard Gloves Blueprint
BodyGuard Harness Blueprint
BodyGuard Thigh Guards (L) Blueprint
BodyGuard Thigh Guards Blueprint
BodyGuard Thigh Guards Blueprint
Brukite Stone Texture Blueprint
Caldorite Texture Blueprint
Caudatergus Leather Texture Blueprint
Caudatergus Leather Texture Blueprint
Cbase Plastic Texture Blueprint
Cbase Plastic Texture Blueprint
Cinclar Precision Scope Blueprint
ClericDagger 1A Blueprint
Coarse Frote Fabric Texture Blueprint
Combustor Blueprint
Cornundacauda Leather Texture Blueprint
Cornundos Leather Texture Blueprint
Daikiba Leather Texture Blueprint
Denim Fabric Texture Blueprint
Disc Brake Blueprint
Durable Coil Blueprint
Durable Damper Blueprint
Durable Structure Blueprint
Dynera Laser Sight Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 11 Blueprint
E-Amp 14 Blueprint
Electropositive Capacitor Blueprint
Electropositive Communication Blueprint
Electropositive Connector Blueprint
Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint
Exarosaur Leather Texture Blueprint
Finder F-101 Blueprint
Finder F-101 Blueprint
Finder F-101 Blueprint
Fine Frote Fabric Texture Blueprint
Firn Texture Blueprint
Flannel Fabric Texture Blueprint
GEC Coil Springs 1M Blueprint
GEC Spur Gears 1K Blueprint
GEC Spur Gears 2K Blueprint
Galaxy SI Ion Conductors Blueprint
Galaxy SII Ion Conductors Blueprint
Galaxy SIII Ion Conductors Blueprint
Ganganite Texture Blueprint
Generic Leather Texture Blueprint
GeoTrek Buttstock Blueprint
Guardian Harness Blueprint
Guardian Thigh Guards Blueprint
Hardened Metal Mountings Blueprint
Hardened Metal Plating Blueprint
Hardened Metal Ruds Blueprint
Hardened Nuts Blueprint
Hardened Pipe Blueprint
Hardened Screws Blueprint
Heavy Duty Core Blueprint
Heavy Duty Coupling Blueprint
Heavy Duty Engine Blueprint
Heavy Duty Filter Blueprint
Heavy Duty Seals Blueprint
Herman ARK-10 (L) Blueprint
Hessian Fabric Texture Blueprint
Jashonich MP Blueprint
Jester D-1 Blueprint
Jester D-1 Blueprint
Kaldon Stone Texture Blueprint
Kesmek Slo (L) Blueprint
Killian Longsword Blueprint
Killian Sword Blueprint
Lamp Attachments Blueprint
Lanorium Texture Blueprint
Large Plug Blueprint
Large Plug Blueprint
Large Plug Blueprint
Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint
Large Woven Cotton Fabric Texture Blueprint
Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint
Level 1 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint
Loughlin Cutter One (L) Blueprint
Loughlin Cutter One (L) Blueprint
Loughlin Scratcher One (L) Blueprint
Maddox I Blueprint
Mann MPH Blueprint
Mann MPH Blueprint
Mann MPH DLx Blueprint
Mann MPH DLxE Blueprint
Mann MPH DLxEFi Blueprint
Mann MPH DLxEGrd Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mannell Shoes Blueprint
Mar-Peeker Davidov Blueprint
Mar-Spark Davidov Blueprint
Megan Texture Blueprint
Mermoth Leather Texture Blueprint
Metal Mountings Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Metal Plating Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Metal Ruds Blueprint
Mez-1 EnergyGlove Blueprint
Midastree Texture Blueprint
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer I Blueprint
Mourner Leather Texture Blueprint
Mourner Leather Texture Blueprint
Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint
Nissit Stone Texture Blueprint
Oiled Miluca Board Blueprint
Oxidized Iron Texture Blueprint
Oxidized Lysterium Texture Blueprint
Pioneer Face Guard (L) Blueprint
Pioneer Shin Guards (L) Blueprint
Plasma Kyller Blueprint
Reinforced Bearings Blueprint
Reinforced Hinge Blueprint
Reinforced Plate Blueprint
Reinforced Rod Blueprint
Reinforced Rod Blueprint
Reinforced Sheet Metal Blueprint
Resource Extractor RE-101 Blueprint
Ribbed Velvet Fabric Texture Blueprint
Rubber Lists Blueprint
Rubber Lists Blueprint
Rubber Lists Blueprint
Rutol Stone Texture Blueprint
Sabakuma Leather Texture Blueprint
Satin Fabric Texture Blueprint
Settler Arm Guards Blueprint
Settler Harness Blueprint
Settler Harness Blueprint
Settler Shin Guards Blueprint
Settler Thigh Guards Blueprint
Settler Thigh Guards Blueprint
Shriek Basic Blueprint
Shriek Combat Blueprint
Shriek Street Blueprint
Simple I Conductors Blueprint
Simple I Plastic Ruds Blueprint
Simple I Plastic Springs Blueprint
Simple II Conductors Blueprint
Simple II Plastic Springs Blueprint
Simple III Conductors Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Small Plugs Blueprint
Snablesnot Leather Texture Blueprint
Snarksnot Leather Texture Blueprint
Snarksnot Leather Texture Blueprint
Soft Leather Texture Blueprint
Solar 6V Gel Batteries Blueprint
Solar 8V Gel Batteries Blueprint
Sopur Stone Texture Blueprint
Standard Compressor Blueprint
Standard Compressor Blueprint
Standard Core Blueprint
Standard Core Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Hinge Blueprint
Standard Intelligence Module Blueprint
Standard Matrix Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Rod Blueprint
Standard Vents Blueprint
Standard VisioMem Blueprint
Steering Rod Blueprint
Stinktree Texture Blueprint
Street Pattern Pants Blueprint
Street Pattern Shirt Blueprint
Super Alloy Plating Blueprint
Super Alloy Ruds Blueprint
Tantardion Leather Texture Blueprint
Tantardion Leather Texture Blueprint
Terrycloth Fabric Texture Blueprint
Tight Knitted Wool Fabric Texture Blueprint
Triphased Auxiliary Socket Blueprint
Triphased Intelligence Module Blueprint
Triphased Power Systems Blueprint
Triphased Transmitter Blueprint
Triphased Wires Blueprint
Triphased Wires Blueprint
Trutun Stone Texture Blueprint
Urban Pattern Pants Blueprint
Urban Pattern Shirt Blueprint
Velvet Fabric Texture Blueprint
Weapon Accuracy Enhancer I Blueprint
Weapon Accuracy Enhancer I Blueprint
Weapon Range Enhancer I Blueprint
Wrinkled Felt Fabric Texture Blueprint
Zombie Thigh Guards (L) Blueprint

Last edited:
gremlin (f) armguard is available in the booth, or was last time I was logged in (accidentally bought one too many in auction when buying my set)

restocked the booth with some armor blueprints.

There were a few sales over the last week or so. Restocked the shop last night. Level I component bps were moved to booth from the shop. Component table for II and higher in the shop was restocked. Tried to make there be no duplicates in there. If you see dupes, let me know. Also restocked window outside of the shop.

Items in the shop skeleton post. This is a skeleton outline of how future posts here might start looking in the near future. Going to try to list what's actually in the shop in more detail than previous posts did in future posts here in this thread. Will probably update this thread with an 'official' list in a few days... and then update it more regularly than I have in the past.

Also, if anyone is interested in consignment deals that wants to sell in my stuff in my shop, shoot me a pm and I'll see what sort of deal we can set up. I might possibly rent out the slots in the booth and window display area, but not sure about this yet. If someone is interested, we can talk. I will warn you that setting up consignment deals is definitely a 'trust' issue since MA's official stance is that 'all trades are final.' I think I'm fairly trustworthy, and will try to make lists like this to help explain things. In the past I did some consignment deals with various traders and crafters but didn't put max limit on number of items I'd try to sell in consignment deals. If I do set up deals like this again I will... Max limit is the number of item slots in the booth or window. No more. If there's not enough room in those areas to do consignment, there won't be a deal, at least until what is there is either removed by me, and/or given back to original owner or sold, etc. Tracking 20 items max in consignment deals will be much easier to do than in the past when I was trying to do consignments on hundreds or thousands of items for handfuls of avatars, lol. KISS - Keep it Simple Silly.

Inside of the Booth #3 in the hallway behind the shop:
8. RESERVED FOR LIGHT
9. RESERVED FOR LIGHT
10. RESERVED FOR SIGN
Inside of the Window Display Area Outside of the Building:
Inside of Shop:
68. RESERVED FOR AD SCREEN
69. RESERVED FOR TABLE
70. RESERVED FOR TABLE

redecorated things a little...

still redecorating a little. Added a third artistic representation. Might finish up the collection in the near future.

put a couple of artistic representations in the shop.. got a skull in the library...

Last edited:
more decoration tweaks...

almost got it the way I want it. Lighting on display outside of the building kinda sucks because MA cranked up the lighting on the moon and sun I think several vus back... never has been quite the same... you really need powerful lights out there... pic above with the tree has the gift boxes lit up with tomtebloss. Tometebloss seems to be about the only thing that works for descent tiny area lighting these days (now that I said that MA will probably jinx it with some nerf in a few days, lol)... some stuff that used to be ok for lighting like that like jack o lantern and Christmas lanterns just don't do the trick any more... I think MA cranked down the lighting area effect on those sadly... jack o lantern used to put off nice orange glow that covered area about the size of what tomtebloss does in lighting now, but no longer...

By the booth turned down the dimmer switch on the default lighting a little with l-quent. Amazing how far the shadows on those things can go...

Kinda like the painting and couch down the hallway where the ad screen used to be and like the ad screen out at the booth more.

I have several sighns up in the bar in 10a but can't deposit enough to repair them so most of them are stairwells and shades up there for now (nice place to hang the tomtebloss like disco lighting). I love how gigantium can work like a mega curtain and how some signs can be used like shelves now. Still wish MA hadn't changed Lquent to not allow putting stuff on them when they are sideways, but at least they work like walls sideways, which isn't all that bad of a thing sometimes... just have to play with what they give you I guess.

One of the gigantiums will eventually probably go out behind the Christmas tree...

Also, when I can deposit again, might have to look in to shopkeepers or upgrade in item points eventually.

Last edited:
Memories of the good ol days before MA screwed up the lighting...

It's been a long while since outside of the building could get as bright as above... I do like the moonbeam bounces off of the sidewalks now more, but still miss these old days when white was white and didn't require 1000 watt lightbulbs to make it almost sort of white.

The jack o lantern above was 'as is' with no help from tomtebloss. The jack o lanterns nowadays just don't have that glow at all by themselves any more.

Changed up decoration in the shop, booth and apartments this weekend..

Insignia curtains now lead the way... follow the arrows on them. Leads you from the display to the booth to the A block where the shop is and then from there to where the shop is located... The lovely relaxed woman will lead the way.. follow her gaze. ;)

Temporarily moved Christmas Tree from apartment to display outside of the shop. Not sure if it'll stay there, but since the Holidays are less than 3 months away, was feeling a bit festive...

Upstairs, moved the blueprint library back up to 15th floor... Moved half of the holiday decorations from 8h to 8f... now h is going to be dedicated to Christmas mostly and F to Haloween. Eventually if I get another apartment on 8th floor someday, I might break other holiday items in to a third apartment...

10th floor still has the bar... did a few things up there, but not much today...

Also, restocked the shop a little for the recent sales from the last few days.

Skulls have been moved up to the Halloween room.

A little more redecoration tweaking...
Just follow the not-so-subtle arrows to the shop! :)

Once you get there, enjoy some artwork as you browse the blueprint collection...

If, no more likely when I can deposit again, I probably will be looking for shopkeepers and/or estate upgrades if MA is still offering the upgrades. ;)

Back