Maria's Melee Market of Omegaton

I've been doing the puny mission a little more the last few days... As a result there's a few low end new weapons and attachments I looted that are now in the shop's display area for sale at the moment. Happy hunting! :)

In the process of some more interior decorating at the moment. Adding a couple of gigantium out in the display area behind the tree. The blackness of the screens really makes the Christmas tree pop.

Moved one of the bar's l-quent sideboards down to the booth so that there are two of those there now which will be used to hang some artwork. Added a sign next to the statues down at the booth.

I'm probably blowing too many item points on decorations in the booth/shop at the moment but since I can't deposit a lot at the moment, the item points are not missed too much. The L-quents probably shouldn't be down there, but that ugly estate terminal's icky color vs its surroundings annoys the hell out of me, so they have to be there or something similar that's just as big and bulky... maybe someday a massive atrox statue will go there or something. I do like the l-quents since they can turn down the default lighting in the area, but even then it's not really that great of a thing since Mindark refuses to allow furniture lighting effects to have big impact from too far away... walk to the televator and everything at the booth can't be seen and it goes back to the default lighting. urgh.

Sollomate Rubio (L) and B101(L) are now in the shop among other things.

Added to the display area:
Enkidd Fang S.6 (L)
Finder F-104
CalyTrek CR Soul MK.I (L)

a little redecorating - second christmas tree in the estates has been installed at the booth. (first is still up in the Christmas room on 8th floor). Kinda hard to miss the booth at the moment with the campfire and christmas tree blazing... Now just need to find some peds to do an estate upgrade or three for a few more item slots.

Hologram moved to the booth and Tree at the booth moved out front - both are for decorative purposes only so ignore the enormous markup (unless of course you are feeling generous and have one of the hugest pedcards in the virtual universe).

Not sure if hologram will stay there or not. I like his cast shadow on the wall behind him, but from a distance at the televator or so he kinda disappears in to the background.

I kinda miss the L-quent sideboard at the booth casting a shadow on the whole hallway but it just looked too cheesy after a while.

Also, for some reason Mindark (or a certain planet partner?) decided to upgrade the tables in the shop to black for free, at least for now (lol). It kinda matches the sign I am using as a background for the art on the back wall... funny how some bugs actually can seem to be features sometimes and vice versa.

Last edited:
NOTE: THIS SHOP IS POSSIBLY FOR SALE: Take a look here for info.
=======

EDIT - SHOP IS NOW SOLD. NO MORE ITEMS AVAILABLE HERE. MOVE ALONG....

Last edited:
Back