Investment Opportunity: BIG Industries l Acquisition Group

Investing

BIG Industries
Acquisition Group

After trying my hand at a variety of business related area's here in EU including Event Management, Trade & Consignment, and Promotional Services as well as a few other hair brained ideas, I have decided to start focusing on larger scale property acquisition in collaboration with investors.

Concept:
These investments will typically be oriented towards properties that accrue a revenue stream through taxes like Land Areas, Domes, and whatever else may come. I will be structuring investment opportunity in the form of shares typically ranging from 10-50K Peds each. This is to allow those that may not have the coin to secure many of the revenue streams available in EU on their own to invest, but also to minimize the number of shareholders for each property acquisition. Investors may purchase more than one share if they choose to. Investors will be able to sell their shares independently if they wish to as well. Investment opportunities will be posted when available in this thread, investor information will of course be kept in confidence.

Experience:
I have dealt closely with many property owners over the past two years that I have ran my event management business in EU, and thus have learned much about what management of land entails. I feel confident in my abilities to asses the potential values and returns in property acquisition due to this experience.

Management:
I will personally manage all properties acquired through this group, provide screenshots and spreadsheets to all shareholders on a monthly basis along with their monthly dividends. Potential events, upgrades or other cost related items related to these investments will be relayed to all shareholders and require the approval of everyone to move forward.

I have been a highly active participant in EU for three years now, during this period of time I feel I have proven my good nature, and shown as much as one can in this period of time that I am a trustworthy person to do business with. I would encourage anyone who may have dealt with me in the past to offer their honest opinion of my character in this thread.

Questions:
With anything like this, I assume there will be questions. Details specific to property acquisitions will be given only to serious perspective shareholders, and will be done so in confidence. General questions about the group, or myself of course are more than welcome in this thread. I will post relevant Q & A into the second post of this thread as necessary.

Current Investments:

None at this time

I am interested in investing with Big Industries but it is impossible to find a contact. Even trying to get the person listed as a contact in the game you can not PM. What's the deal?

Back