Win 100 peds competition for everyone!

ufcfl

Dominant
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Kylie Kylie White
Here is a simple competition everyone has a chance to win with no entrance fee :

The Colonizer challenge
By September 10th at 00:00 MA time, the player who has found the Colonizer Armor part with the highest tier level will win 100peds!

More constraints to make it a bit harder :
- The item will have to be full TT
- The tier for all levels will need to be at least 100

The part for this first round will be ... the Colonizer foot guards!
Here are the mobs that drop it. Generally, i find about 10 of them for a 100 ped hunt in conrnundacauda

Post here your finds so we know how the challenge is progressing! After the ending date, i'll meet with the biggest find posted here to give him his prize!

Nice :)
I will see which ones I have when im ingame again.

cool event, ill be hunting cornus now. :D

Why do they have to be full TT? :silly2:

more challenge. :p just found a pair few kills in, 1300 tier for #1 but only .75/1.90 tt. :(:laugh:

more challenge. :p just found a pair few kills in, 1300 tier for #1 but only .75/1.90 tt. :(:laugh:

Got one with about 2000 average TIR (on all) but only 50% tt :silly2:

Interesting... I hate colonizer Dx

I hope no one beats this :D

Am I first? I guess so, but now I hope no one beats this.

Update: ah damn, it has to be foot guards....

Paul

Last edited:
Am I first? I guess so, but now I hope no one beats this.

Update: ah damn, it has to be foot guards....

Paul

Keep it for a bit, if this gets some success, there will be other rounds for other parts!

Hello , I would just like to ask will you check the foot guards ingame also so you see ppl post the same foot with full tt and real tier ?

Of course, since i need to meet the person to give him his prize. I'll meet with the best find posted here first, and the next ones if the person can't show me his item!

So it's Pete that wins the prize! I'll contact you to meet ingame.
I'll need to think about tweaks for the next rounds to get more participants :tongue2:, maybe remove the 'full TT" rule.

So it's Pete that wins the prize! I'll contact you to meet ingame.
I'll need to think about tweaks for the next rounds to get more participants :tongue2:, maybe remove the 'full TT" rule.

well from 10k peds cycled i got only 3 full tt foot guards, so yes its kinda hard :)

Oh, i didn't know some players had put that much dedication in the event, thanks :)

I'm working on my 5k cornunda quest and I get those by the dozen, not only few are full tt but I've also never got any with all tier rate above 100.

Nice event, +rep :)

Also I have a suggestion that players should participate only with recently looted items. For example when player loots Colonizer part, he or she takes a screenshot of items tier rates with a time stamp. It would be better because in auction there are a lot of colonizer parts and some of them are also with good tier rates and it takes just a few minutes to check them. Also some players (including me) tend to collect items with good tier rates and it's not hard for them to post screenshot with item looted a year ago. That's just my opinion but I think it would be more fair for new players.

Love challenges...

Where are you finding them?on Corns?..Great find!

Last edited:
Oh, i didn't know some players had put that much dedication in the event, thanks :)

well i am just doing corn iron mission, but your event its nice bonus also :)

I have 4k left on the Iron Corn mission so i have killed quite a lot of them and im getting like 10 pairs of them for every 100 peds cycled. Maybe 1 of 10 is full tt.

I'm thanking ufcfl for this event by starting a new one.
The first female avatar that meets me ingame gets the foot guards for free.

Thx again.

/Pete

Any continuation of this event?

Back