Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Status
Sign me up for heavyweight as well please! I want to beat up Jimmy B! :p :yay: :beerchug:

Edit: Signed up on site, but I know last year you didn't receive it due the ' in da'mon - just a note in case you didn't receive it again! :)

the ' can indeed be a problems sometimes ... but you are registered correctly at the site, thanks :)

im in for the Middleweight :lift::boxer:
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell

Inscription!

Hi all!
Im in! :cool:

Simon Mcveith Baptista

SOC: Utopia

HP: 130 - Lightweight - (129 to 130)

:)

Last edited:
registered too and i hope i can make it back to calypso in time ;)
featherweight, ofc!

Participant list updated.

im in for the Middleweight :lift::boxer:
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell

You're not in yet because you haven't registered at www.euwbc.com - posting here is not enough!

Still need an answer from BlackAngels about how you want to handle the soc contest, and the same thing from NBK as well. If I don't hear otherwise I'll assume you want to count all your socs as one.

registered too and i hope i can make it back to calypso in time ;)
featherweight, ofc!

Since you mentioned this, I should state that being on another planet is not an acceptable reason for missing a fight. Plan ahead!

It's been brought to my attention that Billy's ring is not currently a PvP area (except when using the event organiser system).

I'm going to talk to MA to try to get this fixed, but if this isn't possible our backup venue will most likely be Fort Zeus.

One of the advantages of Billy's is that it's relatively easy for new players to get there, whereas Zeus is a lot harder, being in the far northwest of Eudoria. All entrants need to make sure they have Zeus TP.

Hi!
If some players need tranport to Zeus for the EUWBC, i can give an help, just call me!

:cool:

Count me in! Back out of retirement.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Come on people! We need more competitors ;p

Hmm it should be a World game:laugh:, but unfortunately those sites are b& in where I live...:wise:
I'll find other ways to register if possible:cool: :) and learning linear algebra with gloves on my hands :p:rolleyes:

Hmm it should be a World game:laugh:, but unfortunately those sites are b& in where I live...:wise:
I'll find other ways to register if possible:cool: :) and learning linear algebra with gloves on my hands :p:rolleyes:

What, EUWBC is blocked?

I'm sure you could give someone the details to enter on your behalf (needs Avatar Name, Society, E-mail address, Health).

What, EUWBC is blocked?

I'm sure you could give someone the details to enter on your behalf (needs Avatar Name, Society, E-mail address, Health).

We're using an external hosting site behind the domain name so it may be that that is blocked in China.

As Jimmy says, if you can't access it you can get someone else to input your details for you, or you can send me a PM with your info and I'll add it for you.

We'll also be using the site to work out scheduling but we can do that via e-mail if necessary. As long as you have an e-mail address I can contact you on, we can work it out.

We especially need more Heavyweights and Super Heavyweights!

We especially need more Heavyweights and Super Heavyweights!

If in the end there is still a shortage of heavyweights feel free to move me to that category ;p

Oleg, is the euwbc site flooded with spam or hoax entries or any other reason why you didn't put up a "live" participant list there?

If you want to spank me for a -rep: This is your chance!
We need more victi... errm, participant, so sign up ffs!!!

:laugh:

Oleg, is the euwbc site flooded with spam or hoax entries or any other reason why you didn't put up a "live" participant list there?

There is a live list, it's just not open to the public :D

So around 9 days left to register am I right?
Also since MA will not be sponsoring the event (or are they?) can we chip in the prize money ourselves? If so I'd like to donate 50 ped for the pool.

There is a live list, it's just not open to the public :D

Ok, let me rephrase my question (you knew i'd do that, didn't you?):

Why don't you publish the live list then?

So around 9 days left to register am I right?

Yep.

Also since MA will not be sponsoring the event (or are they?) can we chip in the prize money ourselves? If so I'd like to donate 50 ped for the pool.

I'd rather just leave it as it is, but thanks for the offer. I'm looking forward to a contest that's all about the fun, without any cash-value prizes.

Ok, let me rephrase my question (you knew i'd do that, didn't you?):

Why don't you publish the live list then?

Rag is handling the web programming so maybe he can do something with this, if it's an easy job. If it's going to take up much time then I'd rather have him working on the back-end processes that we hope will make scheduling and communication a bit easier. I'll leave it up to him :)

In the meantime I've updated the list on the first page of the thread.

Rag is handling the web programming so maybe he can do something with this, if it's an easy job. If it's going to take up much time then I'd rather have him working on the back-end processes that we hope will make scheduling and communication a bit easier. I'll leave it up to him :)

In the meantime I've updated the list on the first page of the thread.

Actually that live list was 90% ready but I forgot to make a link, it's added to the home page of euwbc.com now :)

Ok, signed up

Middleweight @ 174hp

Fort Fort Tress

Last edited:
OK I give up on explaining things to people who can't be bothered to read.

OK I give up on explaining things to people who can't be bothered to read.

Lol, maybe just increase the font size on where to register ;)

Knock out !

Well it looks a little thin in the heavy level, Sighn me up there .

Status
Back