Achievement: I complete Longtooth mission (1k)

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
I ended up with missions longtooth (50 / 250 / 1000).

I started the adventure with only 1500 PEDs on my card (and without guns in my storage). I've finished with 1,500 PEDs on my card + 1200 peds in skills :cool:. - I have compensated for the loss of some rounds, with mining. In mining, I know how to get RoR, almost always, good, but hunting is, in my case, very unpredictable about its RoR. My cost average for mob was 5.6 peds (because i have not a lot of money then i killed many more Exas Elites than Longtooth.) 35 rounds. Worst rounds between the 25th to 33th. Best round 35th.

At times it seemed I could not finish it. Because I had to almost 0 PEDs on my card. When I wanted to use a gun as P5A with low MU and low decay, the game did not want to compensate me (0 globals and bad RoR), forcing me to use rifle (lr41/lr48). Conclude: it was stressful, but finally succeeded.!! :D I have got only globals (26) - "0 HOFs" - always oils without MU, and only one lr41 (110%) and one hl6 (106%)

My best global:

I choosed first aid skills. This was my result.

before

after

AND THE VIDEO:

Last edited:
congrats very nice work...i'm glad it paid well for you :)

:yay: Well done :yay:

Congratz and finishing LT, but even bigger gratz on the return you got. Well done!

Gratz, its not easy, especially with limited funds.
:yay:

Please can you say more about the Medic level increase, I see it did jump from 22.9 to 27.x, right? :eyecrazy:
(I have 100 left so in a couple of hours I will be as happy as you.)

Last edited:
Thank you all for rejoicing with me. I added a video for everybody. - Sorry for my english, is the best i can do :wtg:

Back