Achievement: 100 Agility!

Finally im above 100 agility, would probably have been very hard without the missions :)

Nice one! Very hard to do even with the missions. :)

I was at 89 when i came back this time, most of my agility is gained in 2004.

Finally im above 100 agility, would probably have been very hard without the missions :)

Gratz toad! You got 20 points on me now hehe, my price paid for taking five years off :laugh:

Thank you Mac, if your really active you might catch up ;)

:yay:Gratz:yay:

nice agi , gratz :)

Gratz :wtg: Have 8 to go to 100 myself, and atleast 11 more points to get from missions! :yay:

I would say, it would now be impossible to naturally skill from under 90 agility to 100...but that is a guess.

Since 2004, there have been major nerfs on attributes

Gratz on a massive achievment :yay:

Rgds

Ace

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Thanks for all gratz :)

Nice one! Very hard to do even with the missions. :)

I was at 89 when i came back this time, most of my agility is gained in 2004.

Very impressive amount of attrib Agility! Big gratz!
Im almost 60. Had only 1 or 2 gains from missions up to know. I started myself in 2003/2004 can't remember, but was on 37 agility in december 2008 when I really started to play.

I agree with previous poster, it will be nearly impossible to get to 100 naturally with the nerfs introduced since 2004!

So you must really enjoy this amount and hope for more missions with agility reward.

Paul

Very impressive amount of attrib Agility! Big gratz!
Im almost 60. Had only 1 or 2 gains from missions up to know. I started myself in 2003/2004 can't remember, but was on 37 agility in december 2008 when I really started to play.

I agree with previous poster, it will be nearly impossible to get to 100 naturally with the nerfs introduced since 2004!

So you must really enjoy this amount and hope for more missions with agility reward.

Paul

Thank you :)
I guess we will se alot more missions so i think alot of people will be able to reach 100+ but ofcourse we that had higher attributes since old times will always have an advantage from that.

Gz, tough achievement.

... and on the above comment, does that explain how Dan Dan Petrov has over 170 Agi? he cant chip it in so i assume he's simply hunting 24/7 for 6+ years or has gained most of it in the old time?

Can someone give a simple chronological rundown of how Agi used to work, how it was gained, how it changed and how much Agi avars started with at those times?

Thank you :)

In old times, before summer 2005 if i dont remeber wrong we gained attributes alot faster than now, it was also possible to skill evade on small mobs, alot of people was skilling on igni and pupugi and later on other mobs also to gain defence skills, this way you could reach 100+ agility in a few week if you had access to a imp or mod fap and a few months with a fap 5
The skill gains from weapons also worked different, a mann mph gave the same amount of skills as a mod merc so it was very common that peole trapped mobs (it was possible back then) and skilled with small guns on them, it was boring as hell but agility raised fast from it compared to now, regular skills was slower than now becuse of several painful slow downs, if i dont remeber wrong uber hunters then was not even level 50 in main professions, im talking 2004 now, in 2005 this got changed so we gained skills according to the size of the weapon and mobs we hunted.

so cool:yay:

better loot or not ?:tongue2:

Back