Drone locations

Try north of Jason Center for a nice gen1-4 spawn

Also SW of twin peaks there is some there with a few warriors mixed in. Gen 01-04.

Last edited:
Hahaha!

Also SE of twin peaks there is some there with a few warriors mixed in. Gen 01-04.
Finally..I knew there was some more around there..coords by chance... please? :D

Finally..I knew there was some more around there..coords by chance... please? :D

There's a bunch of pesky gen1-4 drones s/sw of tweaks, one lvl II tp chip hop from the tweaks TP.

If you look on the map, you'll see a body of water there, there's a little outcrop of land there and a road on the east side of that lake, a shop can/revive not too much farther east from there. I don't have coords but you should be able to see that area on the map pretty easy. I just killed 1600 gen1-7 warriors there. I wouldn't go there for just drones because the wars hit so much harder, but if you need to do the warrior mission there's a constant spawn if you run circles around that area.

Awww...

There's a bunch of pesky gen1-4 drones s/sw of tweaks, one lvl II tp chip hop from the tweaks TP.

If you look on the map, you'll see a body of water there, there's a little outcrop of land there and a road on the east side of that lake, a shop can/revive not too much farther east from there. I don't have coords but you should be able to see that area on the map pretty easy. I just killed 1600 gen1-7 warriors there. I wouldn't go there for just drones because the wars hit so much harder, but if you need to do the warrior mission there's a constant spawn if you run circles around that area.

Thank You Mac..I really like drones and bots..fun..fun..:)

Thank You Mac..I really like drones and bots..fun..fun..:)

Me2!

One time, when I was just a poor :newbie: I was in my OJs on a :tprun: from Fort Argus to Fort Zeus and got blasted by something for a gazillion damage and turned into a ghost... I was like wtf just happened :scratch2: I don't think I was even too aware of the radar and what those red dots were in those days :laugh: I kept reviving and dying trying to get out of there, I don't think I knew I could travel in ghost form in those days, my memory is fuzzy about it now, I think I even had the screen shot of me dead in ghost form on a hard drive somewhere that I uploaded to entropia pioneers because I didn't know wtf that thing was and was going to report the invasion to the high command! Whoever that was :ahh: I eventually made it to Fort Zeus and got the TP and found out it was a Trooper and was nothing special. I learned to hate those bots ( and neconu ) that day and I have done whatever I could to :handgun: the bot population on Calypso every since :laugh:

(met one of my best friends in the game on that trip too, he was uber then, and still is after all these years :) )

Your so funny!

Me2!

One time, when I was just a poor :newbie: I was in my OJs on a :tprun: from Fort Argus to Fort Zeus and got blasted by something for a gazillion damage and turned into a ghost... I was like wtf just happened :scratch2: I don't think I was even too aware of the radar and what those red dots were in those days :laugh: I kept reviving and dying trying to get out of there, I don't think I knew I could travel in ghost form in those days, my memory is fuzzy about it now, I think I even had the screen shot of me dead in ghost form on a hard drive somewhere that I uploaded to entropia pioneers because I didn't know wtf that thing was and was going to report the invasion to the high command! Whoever that was :ahh: I eventually made it to Fort Zeus and got the TP and found out it was a Trooper and was nothing special. I learned to hate those bots ( and neconu ) that day and I have done whatever I could to :handgun: the bot population on Calypso every since :laugh:

(met one of my best friends in the game on that trip too, he was uber then, and still is after all these years :) )
Thats the cutest animated Bot story I ever seen..Now I feel bad for those poor bots with you after them now! :yup:.I kind of dig when they run up on you twilling and buzzing at you..Just gets me going and I dont care what the loot is really..love it..love it..;) (ok maybe a little about the loot) :ahh:

sorry meant S SW, cross the bridge and drive along the road for a while till you reach a left bend in the road they should be near enough, but the warriors are seriously more deadly. I managed to kill a gen 4 warrior once using nothing but gremlin+3b plates for armour & LR32+A104 with no fap!! lol I survived by the skin of my avatars teeth buzzing red myself.

at river north of C.Caravan high generation drones (06-10)

Back