Congrat to BA

Status
Mob trains are not an exploit, BA is just notorious for crying when their pk armor is decayed by anything other than a shot from another player.

MA has also said that a mob train can be harassment, but that it can also be a legitimate tactic.

So please stop with calling mob trains an exploit.

QUOTE]

I formally request you to send a support case asking specifically if..."Are mobs trains using a vehicle considered an exploit and is it a bannable offense".

Then you can make such statements.

And just to help you out a little bit...I have done this. So please. Check for yourself:)

Tiny

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-to-exploit/page12&highlight=support+mobtrain

Marco says mobtrains are okay in this thread or atleast quoted by john capital on this page of thread

I'm going to tip toe around the drama, I wasn't there so therefore I shouldn't judge the situation, A big Gratz to BA, a great Soc, enjoy your LA that you claimed!:yay:

We played clean.
Now i can't say the same about skippie and his mob trains.
But like i said on public chat and PM to skippie
Shit talk aside, GG for great fight and REAL LG.

Long time no see buddy, hope you're ok :)

http://www.mindark.com/press/press-releases/documents/mindark_prospekt_en.pdf

exploit.jpg

Winning the LA is most definately something to be proud of.... but being in Black Angels? Well..... when you have call douchebags like this a "team mate" it's despicable and in all honesty should be an embarrassment.

Minding my own business killing a Levi provider.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice eh? "I don't know who took my mob so I'll kill everyone on radar."..... I spoke to him afterwards with my LR66 and he ran for his PK armor. Typical.... starts the shooting then runs for cover......

Menace

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?214161-License-to-exploit

guess we have a conclusion to this thread then? or were BA just hypocrites?

Or maybe they didnt exploit at all o_O

Or maybe they did and just needed to whine over their loss in pvp o_O

Support has stated mob trains "with" a vehicle is not acceptable...if someone can run in 20-40 araneatrox stalkers without using a vehicle I would actually give them props. I also have support cases where it is also referred to as a form of "greifing" that ruins others game experience.

Tiny

Last edited:
Menace;

Why are u bringing this up in this thread?
Does it have anything to do with LG?
Seems u need to make ur own "i hate ba" thread:scratch2:

Menace;

Why are u bringing this up in this thread?
Does it have anything to do with LG?
Seems u need to make ur own "i hate ba" thread:scratch2:

I don't hate BA. And I'm just painting a picture of the BA family... that's all. Showing the world who these people are who are strutting like proud peacocks ATM after winning a LA. Besides.... this isn't the "All hail the BA thread!" The OP here was speaking of a potential exploit which BA has been denying here. My post shows a member of BA purposely ruining another player's enjoyment of the EU experience... and though this isn't an exploit, it does depict personality and attitude. People may think.... "No way are BA the kind of SOC to utilize an exploit during LG!".... then they see my pictures and MIGHT think...."Well... maybe they did exploit during LG. I mean they ruin other player's hunts for no reason at all so why not ruin LG too?"

Menace

*Gives Menace a hug*

He seems to need one.

Tiny

Menace call me next time you hunt levis I will protect you from the notorious BA family ;)

Menace call me next time you hunt levis I will protect you from the notorious BA family ;)

count me in , i can support with really bad jokes and loot theories.

Menace wtf are you dong dude. This thread was congrat to BA im sure. If you have personal problems with someone take them elsewhere. Myself i dont have a beef with anyone and if you want to get some loving ill hug ya aswell. Christ ill pay for a whore for you if thats your issue. Please dont give me these negative vibes bro im insecure as it is.

OMG now im worried i made an enemy of menace. Do you know where i live? Pls tell me you dont have my phone number.

Menace ty for you beef and we will have a word so ppl dont pk you in a pvp area again sorry bro as im sure he is too.

Take a chill pill dude the LG didnt even effect you

Del

Don't worry... I can take care of my own headaches. Point still stands and is now re-enforced by the above 2 replies... that BA is perfectly fine with ruining the enjoyment of the EU experience for other players without reason or provocation.... so why wouldn't they exploit during a LG?

Menace

Menace wtf are you dong dude. This thread was congrat to BA im sure.

Ummm.... maybe you should re-read the OP. lmao

And I don't care about getting PK'd in a PVP zone. The post was to illustrate the attitude of a BA member.

Also... who said anything about "enemy"? I re-read the post I made and I didn't state anything of the sort....

Menace

Congratz to BA. You won through numbers, I am no stranger to that strategy and respect deployment of this. You deserve the win.

Concerning the mobs: I consider the mobs a legit form of defence or attack in a fort event environment. They do not descriminate. If MA didnt want it this way, they would put a turret inside both entrances.

Concerning the control room: There are two machines in the MCR. Top and bottom of the room. During the first hour of the event we noticed they were being damaged whilst no one was in the MCR or outside the door and realised the red dots' camping the room behind the MCR were doing dmg to the machines by sticking their rockets into the wall and shooting. The machines were taking minimal but constant splash dmg. The machine on the ground floor of the room blew because of this, and it was when this machine blew that we realised your extensive testing of the fort events had uncovered this glitch. We know and you know who those players are. It is up to them to go public, but it would be absolutely no surprise to anyone to know it was very, very high ranked members.

The machine on the top floor of the room was being repaired when you amassed and struck the MCR. Ironically, when you took control of the MCR it didnt matter that you had critically damaged the top and blown the lower machine throught the wall, as you had over-run the MCR and could have destroyed both at your leisure. The only thing that remains unknown, is that if we did not have to keep repairing the machine, would you have overun the MCR in the first place? Actually, i think yes you would.

On a one hour event, you defend the claim, on a 2 hour event, you defend the MCR. We couldnt defend the claim against your overwhelming numbers. Ultimately, it is that fact that bears most weight in this discussion more than mob or MCR exploits.

So I repeat, gratz. It was a deserved win. It was also fun :laugh:

.... BUT.... you get these BA Underlings with 80k skills, Infl., and Pro900 amp on LRXX and they THINK they're bad ass fuck off players when in reality they're riding the coat tails of the BA main SOC.

That's pretty badass fuck off to me!
;)

Tippin'

Support has stated mob trains "with" a vehicle is not acceptable...if someone can run in 20-40 araneatrox stalkers without using a vehicle I would actually give them props. I also have support cases where it is also referred to as a form of "greifing" that ruins others game experience.

Tiny

A mob train is a mob train, don't try to qualify it by mystery unproveable support cases. Support is outsourced and doesn't know wtf they are talking about half the time anyway. I'll take Marco's actual statement over that, thx. In addition, many of the spiders in the fort were bought in before the event started, not a train, we were just decorating.

I probably wouldn't have mentioned the CR wall exploit if you all weren't crying about the spiders so much. Like Theren said, it probably did not affect the outcome. That said, no more crying about exploits after that.

A mob train is a mob train, don't try to qualify it by mystery unproveable support cases. Support is outsourced and doesn't know wtf they are talking about half the time anyway. I'll take Marco's actual statement over that, thx. In addition, many of the spiders in the fort were bought in before the event started, not a train, we were just decorating.

I probably wouldn't have mentioned the CR wall exploit if you all weren't crying about the spiders so much. Like Theren said, it probably did not affect the outcome. That said, no more crying about exploits after that.

There were no Araneatrox Stalkers inside the fort until you and Skippie brought them in with pitbulls after the MCR was destroyed, as best I remember.

No mystery, you lost even while doing something against the rules (worked out well for you *wink*)...deal with it. Anything "Marco" has stated is kinda null and void, since he is no longer with the company. Thank you for your opinion though. See ya next time.

Tiny

Last edited:
either way... much respect for UU... i am sure we will be seeing you soon

I will give credit to UU. They have not bitched about losing the spider LA to BAHQ nearly as much as Menace has :wise:

I haven't bitched about UU losing the spider area. I pointed out a case of douchbaggery as well as merely implied that IMO BA isn't deserving of any bragging rights nor any pats on the back for a LG win when it took them THREE HOURS to take the LA when they outnumbered their oponents 4 to 1. IMO that makes them pretty damn inferior if you ask me because if UU outnumbered you 4 to 1 none of you's would have even gotten to see the LA marker.

Menace

I haven't bitched about UU losing the spider area. I pointed out a case of douchbaggery as well as merely implied that IMO BA isn't deserving of any bragging rights nor any pats on the back for a LG win when it took them THREE HOURS to take the LA when they outnumbered their oponents 4 to 1. IMO that makes them pretty damn inferior if you ask me because if UU outnumbered you 4 to 1 none of you's would have even gotten to see the LA marker.

Menace

Menace having superior numbers in a war i didnt know counted against anyone. This wasnt some choose the best 5 and we choose the best 5? It was about a soc being able to show strengh in depth more than a rival soc. UU defended really well yes. UU have some really skilled players yes. UU have some amazing kit yes. But Menace they lost.

UU have been sporting above and just said ty BA for the fun well done. What is your problem? Does it stick in your throat that much to say well done BA? You really need to work thoes issues out. I can recomend a really good psychologist who may be able to uncover your inner termoil. Did a group of kids used to take your toys as a child or maybe you feel just not loved. You really should try to let go move on with your life as your not going to be happy until you do.

Please dude as i said before relax life is too short to keep going on about the past. Move on.

Del

Congratz to BA. You won through numbers, I am no stranger to that strategy and respect deployment of this. You deserve the win.

Concerning the mobs: I consider the mobs a legit form of defence or attack in a fort event environment. They do not descriminate. If MA didnt want it this way, they would put a turret inside both entrances.

Concerning the control room: There are two machines in the MCR. Top and bottom of the room. During the first hour of the event we noticed they were being damaged whilst no one was in the MCR or outside the door and realised the red dots' camping the room behind the MCR were doing dmg to the machines by sticking their rockets into the wall and shooting. The machines were taking minimal but constant splash dmg. The machine on the ground floor of the room blew because of this, and it was when this machine blew that we realised your extensive testing of the fort events had uncovered this glitch. We know and you know who those players are. It is up to them to go public, but it would be absolutely no surprise to anyone to know it was very, very high ranked members.

The machine on the top floor of the room was being repaired when you amassed and struck the MCR. Ironically, when you took control of the MCR it didnt matter that you had critically damaged the top and blown the lower machine throught the wall, as you had over-run the MCR and could have destroyed both at your leisure. The only thing that remains unknown, is that if we did not have to keep repairing the machine, would you have overun the MCR in the first place? Actually, i think yes you would.

On a one hour event, you defend the claim, on a 2 hour event, you defend the MCR. We couldnt defend the claim against your overwhelming numbers. Ultimately, it is that fact that bears most weight in this discussion more than mob or MCR exploits.

So I repeat, gratz. It was a deserved win. It was also fun :laugh:

Best post so far!
+rep

Last edited:
Winning the LA is most definately something to be proud of.... but being in Black Angels? Well..... when you have call douchebags like this a "team mate" it's despicable and in all honesty should be an embarrassment.

Minding my own business killing a Levi provider.....

Nice eh? "I don't know who took my mob so I'll kill everyone on radar."..... I spoke to him afterwards with my LR66 and he ran for his PK armor. Typical.... starts the shooting then runs for cover......

Menace

(Took picutres out to avoid a massive post.)

Why do people get upset when they are killed in a PvP zone? They enter the zone with the understanding that any player in the game can kill them. PvP hunting zones are put in place (IMO) so that if a player wants to have all the mobs to him or herself they can by just simply killing all the green dots in the area.

Sorry this post obviously dosnt belong here but I had to reply to Menace and his, sorry to say very pathetic post about a BA member killing him in a PvP zone.

On another note, grats BA for the win.

P.S. I think everyone can agree mobtraining of any sort really sucks. PvP or PvE. Nothing like someone driving past you with 40 atrox behind them and you getting trampled on.

3 hours is actually a short time to take a LA :)

Really , what makes this win so funny is the fact that BA pulled off what most only dream of.

There are unwritten laws , one of them is you cant just attack and take a LA from Universe United , But BA just did.

They may take it back , and odds say they have a good chance of doing so, but we can still look back at this and smile.

All for the fun of it , keep the good spirit up and let the haters deal with their own issues.

Isnt that what this game is about?

And to Menace , dont make this a war on BA , just because a member of Evolution killed you in a pvp enabled hunting area, take that issue with him , not with BA. There are a good number of BA members supporting you in this matter.

gg to all parties involved, lets keep the future clean and hate/exploit free!

cheers

ermik

Meanece should join Wildeamons, you would perfectly fit there !! :D

Gratz again BA ;)

LOL @ our extensive testing. We do a lot of fort events because sometimes we run out of fresh people to kill, not because we want to go bug testing with MA's fort model :laugh: Our "fort testing" is finding different ways to strategize our attacks with regards to what forces to put where, where the blind spots are that we need to account for, what major defenses need to be taken out, and in what order. I held a fort a event a few months ago you can ask cccp about. It was me, Rony, and Tiny against a few of them, and we went at it for an hour and a half, testing defenses, seeing what assaults worked and what didn't. If UU enjoyed pvp as much as BA does, perhaps you wouldn't have lost your LA.

I've got all the respect in the world for you guys, but this is a time to be graceful in defeat. The spider LA is up for grabs once a week, and we fully expect your attempt to get it back.

Simple fact : If UU figured it out, they would have done it exactly the same...gg BA :) (now piss off and dont let me see any of you in lootable :smoke:)

Status
Back