Congrat to BA

Status
How dare you guys attack Skippies Land!!!! :wise:

For resorting to a cheap exploit to take our control room in under 67 minutes.

You should be truly, truly proud of yourselves, and I am sure you will be dividing the peds equally amongst all the helpers you needed.

For the helpers' info, that LA makes 3500-4000 peds a week: i hope you get your fair share

Immortal

Just one comment

ahhh one more comment

what you say - you want one more comment - ok here it comes

... wall/lag exploit...

:scratch2:
Don't you feel sad that you actually state these 3 words? Speak them out loud and listen to yourself while doing so...

How about a high-end Fap duplication exploit?
Or a "sit in an acid pool gaining massive skills" exploit?
Or a "hide behind some walls and frantically auto-skill your handgun skills while sleeping" exploit?

Ask some of your illustruous soc members about those. That were fine times.
When people actually did not hang each other in the highest tree for using the badly coded universe for their own benefits.

There is no such thing as a VTOL hunting exploit. It's a badly thought through, badly coded feature of the game. People like you however turn such things into exploits!
And I truly don't understand why people like you don't see using these kind of things as kind of payback to MA for screwing the community over for a decade already. Did you ever got any single pec back for a disconnect right before you killed that AOA, only for it to be full health again after 5 minutes of frantically trying to reconnect?
Jeeeez!

There is still not one scrap of evidence there was an exploit used to take the mcr. As I posted before, I was at the mcr when we took it and was on teamspeak and heard no BA talking of any such thing. We didnt plan or talk about such an exploit before the attack. It was taken due to good team work and planning. And to Menace, you werent there, it wasnt 4 to 1. BA had nowhere close to 40 members there, 25 tops.

And to Menace, you werent there, it wasnt 4 to 1. BA had nowhere close to 40 members there, 25 tops.

Yep...
And menace like someone already said.
If you have a personal problem with someone, make it a personal problem then

Yep...
And menace like someone already said.
If you have a personal problem with someone, make it a personal problem then

I would think it's a problem with BA. Evidently they don't seem to have a problem with the attitude of a BA Evo member. This just validates my posting as a "character witness" to the BA group of societies. I don't have a personal problem with the guy... one shot's worth of ammo was all it took to send him a message... I mean... if I'd have had to spend 2 or 3 PEDs it might have gotten personal... but this was nothing more than his SOC name going to his head... as stated before.... classic example of a credit card giving one of your members a false sense of security. You don't teach your members NEVER to turn their backs on someone they just PK'd? Oh yeah.... BA doesn't PK solo. They only train/PK in numbers. This poor bugger had NO IDEA I might come back. "As long as we get a kill we can claim uberness." must be the SOC motto.

And thanks for the -REPs from BA members. It helps to balance out all the +REP's I got from this thread from members of about 15 different societies. I was getting a little lopsided with all my REP's in one pocket.

Menace

I would think it's a problem with BA. Evidently they don't seem to have a problem with the attitude of a BA Evo member. This just validates my posting as a "character witness" to the BA group of societies. I don't have a personal problem with the guy... one shot's worth of ammo was all it took to send him a message... I mean... if I'd have had to spend 2 or 3 PEDs it might have gotten personal... but this was nothing more than his SOC name going to his head... as stated before.... classic example of a credit card giving one of your members a false sense of security. You don't teach your members NEVER to turn their backs on someone they just PK'd? Oh yeah.... BA doesn't PK solo. They only train/PK in numbers. This poor bugger had NO IDEA I might come back. "As long as we get a kill we can claim uberness." must be the SOC motto.

And thanks for the -REPs from BA members. It helps to balance out all the +REP's I got from this thread from members of about 15 different societies. I was getting a little lopsided with all my REP's in one pocket.

Menace

Your words will fall on deaf ears. Look in the BA HQ soc info in the soc term under rules section. It says they have no rules, each has own individual code of conduct. They don't care what other members do or have done in the past.

Anyway you are kind of interrupting Immortal's troll thread. :silly2:

Your words will fall on deaf ears. Look in the BA HQ soc info in the soc term under rules section. It says they have no rules, each has own individual code of conduct. They don't care what other members do or have done in the past.

Anyway you are kind of interrupting Immortal's troll thread. :silly2:

I am amongst BA founders and I need to clarify that line.
I think it was set by Helius, but I am 100% since we discussed it, it meant we will play by no rules inside MA framework. Not breaking MA rules, but breaking player rules.

Mob trains are not an exploit, BA is just notorious for crying when their pk armor is decayed by anything other than a shot from another player.
My friend..,
YOU dont not understand the thing,
We are a big group, I am myself trying to lobby inside that mob trains are ok if they are not used as main weapon just to defend you..
I can accept that mob trains are ok once in a while, but you must understand that we got at this point after many LGs we had to endure mob trains, so its hard to persuade people that mob trians are ok..

My friend..,
YOU dont not understand the thing,
We are a big group, I am myself trying to lobby inside that mob trains are ok if they are not used as main weapon just to defend you..
I can accept that mob trains are ok once in a while, but you must understand that we got at this point after many LGs we had to endure mob trains, so its hard to persuade people that mob trians are ok..

Mob trains are ok because MA makes it possible to form them. The end...

If you can't stand a mob train, go away or buy shadow, mod fap and foeripper.

And what LA did you defend again?

Meh, Rony prolly has a couple of each.....
:p

Tippin'

Mob trains are not an exploit, BA is just notorious for crying when their pk armor is decayed by anything other than a shot from another player.

MA has also said that a mob train can be harassment, but that it can also be a legitimate tactic.

So please stop with calling mob trains an exploit.

Just to alleviate any thoughts of whether or not if it is or isn't an exploit to use vehicles to do a mob train...I sent a support case asking if it was or was not...and guess what, Support says that it is and they are requesting I send the names of anyone doing them to them (Skippie and Xen), which I have not and probably will not. I am not looking to get anyone banned here, just want to clear the air so they know it IS an EXPLOIT. Not only to do a mob train with a vehicle, but any form of mob train at all is considered an exploit.

On 2011-09-19 12:34:10 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,
Thank you for reporting this. I apologize for the late reply to your case. Yes this behaviour (all types of mob training) is considered an exploit and therefore a breach to the Terms of Use. This is unacceptable. It is clearly stated in the Terms of Use § 8.j that:
" You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others".

You did the right thing by contacting us so if you can, please provide me with the names of these avatars.

Kind regards,
Pamela | Planet Calypso Support

Tiny

Right on!

So now all know that mobtrain is an exploit and cheating.

Tiny maybe will not report but many others will, and it will be a shame if a player that playes for many years will get banned for a such a noobish act.

Right on!

So now all know that mobtrain is an exploit and cheating.

I think there is something wrong with my logic circuits its been a while since I took the class :scratch2:

mob train = having fun
mob train = exploit & cheating
therefore:
having fun = exploit & cheating?

having fun = exploit & cheating
exploit & cheating = locked
therefore:
having fun = locked

I think there is something wrong with my logic circuits its been a while since I took the class :scratch2:

mob train = having fun
mob train = exploit & cheating
therefore:
having fun = exploit & cheating?

having fun = exploit & cheating
exploit & cheating = locked
therefore:
having fun = locked

I suppose there might be a slight difference from say running in a bunch of argo's into Twin Peaks for fun -vs- using a pitbull to run in Araneatrox Stalkers into a fort of a Land Grab event when you are loosing to gain an unfair advantage. Meh, I could be wrong, lol. What do you think? Although some interesting logic you have going there...:p

Tiny

I suppose there might be a slight difference from say running in a bunch of argo's into Twin Peaks for fun -vs- using a pitbull to run in Araneatrox Stalkers into a fort of a Land Grab event when you are loosing to gain an unfair advantage. Meh, I could be wrong, lol. What do you think? Although some interesting logic you have going there...:p

Tiny

I think it depends on which end of the Mob Train you're on......

Menace

I would like to thank cK for running in Falx on their attempted attack on LA16 today, were some ok globals for us after the Land Grab. Are mob trains (an exploit) really your best chance at ever winning?

Tiny

Are mob trains (an exploit) really your best chance at ever winning?

Tiny

Did ya have enough vehicles to hide in around your claim marker? ;)

Menace

Did ya have enough vehicles to hide in around your claim marker? ;)

Menace

Whats your problem with BA, in every thread in which we're involved, there you are, poking your head out of your arse, slagging us off.

im not sure how its a mob train when you cant teleport into a fort. you teleport into a buncha mobs. you run into the fort. oh noes... its a mob train. whatever noobs see ya next week. thx for the needed pk practice tonight. ;)

Status
Back