Rocktropia ?

chak88

Old
I know before I left the game for awhile and then came back you could teleport to Rocktropia from Planet Calypso for a fee but now I do not see that as an option does Rocktropia still exist ?

Since space opened up you cannot go to the different planets by TPs anymore, but need to find yourself a ride by some of the pilots.

Be careful though, since space is PVP and lootable - do not bring huge amounts of stackable items.

Good luck :)

If u wanna go to RT, TP to Twin Peaks and there will be plenty of people willing to transport you to RT for a small fee.

Keep in mind:

Sleipnirs(VTOL) is the slowest alternative.
Quad-Wing is the fastest alternative.

Don't bring stackables especially if traveling with a VTOL, since if killed you will be looted.

Auctions is also local since space was opened, so you need to go to the planet where you bought your item in auction to collect it. If you plan to use a special tool at RT, first check availability in RT part of auction. Storage is local to the planet so you must bring all you need.

how do you get to twin peaks I do not have that as an available teleport the coordinates would be great thanks for all your help

I can take you to if you want.
Twin Peaks is at 77777, 76673.

Hmmmmm

If you happened to have had a Vtol you can also fly there yourself..There are Space maps on here also to help you navigate there. Good Luck! :)

Edit: I do believe you will need a thruster on it though..but handy to fly it to TP's once there.

Last edited:
I can take you to if you want.
Twin Peaks is at 77777, 76673.

Thank you all so much this forum is the best I will go to the coordinates on my own I will do some hunting and mining on the way for fun maybe a HOF Ya Right LOL I hope you all Have an Awesome Day :thumbup:

Thank you all so much this forum is the best I will go to the coordinates on my own I will do some hunting and mining on the way for fun maybe a HOF Ya Right LOL I hope you all Have an Awesome Day :thumbup:

May Lootius shine on your way ^^

You Too!!

Right On..Have fun!! Good Luck on both hunting and mining!!:thumbup::wtg:

exactly what can you drop theese days in pvp? ammo stackable items, ores?

...Edit: I do believe you will need a thruster on it though..but handy to fly it to TP's once there.

You only need a thruster equipped craft to enter or leave a planet's atmosphere. Once the transition has been made, the craft can operate in the environment without it. So, catch a ride to space with your VTOL or Quad wing in your pocket, spawn your craft at the orbital station, fly to your destinations orbital station, and you can TP down for 7 PED.

............ more important: why you want to go there?

just curious

I want to go there to do some exploring and mining because before I left the game I had barely checked Rocktropia Out So I think It Would be worth my while

If you're in the mood for exploring then put Arkadia and Next Island on your 'planets to see' list.

ahhhh exploring it s very nice, but mining????? dunno
check this page at the bottom (maybe selct last month, 3 months) and you will see that RT and greece are doing very bad. With an economy like that it will be quite hard to sell your resources.

DC

Some advice.. if your going to RT for missions.. get ready to test your frustration lvl since a lot of missions are bugged, after a while you just wanna bang ya head against your screen :hammer: offcourse any support cases will be send to the right department.. the recycle bin :censored:

dont miss "The Thing" Missions on RT .. they are very nice.

exactly what can you drop theese days in pvp? ammo stackable items, ores?

Without checking ingame (since its down for a VU) for the correct tab names, its basically all the stuff in your items tab(where wools and hides are) and stuff in your mining tab(ores and enmatters). All stackables except ammo for a tool/weapon (like cells/ME/welding wire etc).

Back