Help a fellow Entropian!

stokoss

Hatchling
Johhny Alurestas Fetoni
Hi all!

I am currently a PhD candidate at a University in Greece, but with all that economic turmoil that my country is facing, I have serious problems funding my studies...

I was hoping that Entropia Universe will help me pay for the fees and the equipment needed (LOL!!! just joking!!)

This is why I started a Charity Fund to help me support my cause....if you have any time to spare, just drop by and browse a bit... I am explaining everything there (http://helpfundmyphd.blogspot.com/)

Just to resume a bit and let you know what I am asking for, just to know what to expect when you get there.
I am just asking for 1 EUR...a small amount but if a lot of people respond to this, it can add up to the 4-figure number I need....
Even if you don't want to donate the 1 eur, I have also created an Advertisement Page where you can click some ads and help me raise money through Google's AdSense platform...
Even spreading the word to your friends will help......

Thank you all in advance for your time and support!

PS. If any guys in MA are reading this....I could really use an insane ATH to pay for the PhD... could you see to it?? :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

PS2. This is by no means a scam ( I know that no scammer would actually admit it....but you can contact me any time to clear things out...I have all my contact information at the blog!)

PS3. Any feedback, suggestions, (no flaming/trolling please!!) is more than welcomed!

Please ! nothing against you, but try it @ you government.
They fail over and over and now they have to bite the dust.

Again sorry to hear, and nothing against you.

You think I didn't try?? I applied for a scholarship, but after a year of waiting my application was rejected due to "We have no *%$#%$#%#% money for you, puny citizen" excuse...

The University budget, which is also funded from the Greek Government is cut to the minimum possible amount, only to support the basic expenses...

Do you know how many times I am picturing of getting a real Solomate Opalo and blasting out the brains of those #@$%%@ politicians that got us to this tight spot.... (if they had any brains that is.....)

Thanks anyway for your feedback! :)

it's not the goverment tell your people to stop protesting and get back to work so that the GOV can get TAXES so that the monies can go to people like you.
nothing about gov but the people
but GL on your Collection hope you find some monies to help you

Anouther charity/fund thing how many more do we need.:mad:

If you were a almost PHD student you would not ask for money on here i mean think about it PHD guys/girls know better , theirs lots of things you can do to raise money with out using this game try it in real life .

i think you havea hidden motive / agenda

more like your using a second avatar to collect money to fund your game play to buy some gear and cash out.:mad:

and your post is full of well let me say a PHD student would not say it or pronounce it like you did

Deposit like every one else dont use other peoples money.

I will not give you any thing , if i did i would need to meet you in real life and hang around with you all day and night forever to make sure the money went to collage PHD fund to make sure your telling the truth.

and players that fall for this will be foolish or stupid or have loads of money to burn.

Last edited:
Also note Greece is not gunna last , we already bailed the out how many times i lost count lol.

Greece will go bankrupt again trust me we will have to bail them out again and again. Their is no growth in greece

I say in my opinion just let greece go bankrupt and collapse thay can make a new currency and start a new economy becuase the one thay have now it wont last ,

The recesion never ended its still here and always was.

open your eyes a little , people think its ok but its not wake up

I think in real life we should use peds it works its stable , and its also virtual hahha

@ Redshoot

I think that flaming/trolling isn't exactly helping...If you don't believe me, I am totally OK with that....but accusing me of scamming is not acceptable.
I totally understand why you think that I might have a hidden agenta ....but believe me I am not trying to finance a second avatar!!!!! I have already deposited money on my only account and really don't have the time to play the game that much. If you have the time, just browse through the blog and see for yourself If I am telling the truth.. You can even try and call my number and we can discuss it further... And if you have any knowledge of what academic studies are, then my CV is a proof of what I really do....

Not to mention that since my mother tongue is Greek and not English, even for a PhD student (and its written PhD because it means "Philosophy Doctor", hence Ph.D. and not PHD) its hard to write something in a foreign language.....

And if you didn't understand my sense of humor, then this not my fault!! I never thought that EU would help me finance my studies!!!! I would really like to know how old are you and where are you from...so I can see for myself if we can have a rational conversation....

My concept for creating this blog and posting it to a forum that has lots of visitors everyday...people that are willing to pay lots of money to have fun in a virtual world, then it would be very easy for them to throw away 1.5$ (or 1 EUR)...and if this small amount is multiplied by 1000 then you can do the math.....Believe me....I need this number multiplied by 10,000 in order to finance my studies....

I think that this is rally getting out of hand..... I appreciate your contribution to this thread and respect your opinion...

Anyway, thank you for your feedback (???)

it's not the goverment tell your people to stop protesting and get back to work so that the GOV can get TAXES so that the monies can go to people like you.
nothing about gov but the people

Did you know, why some countries called 3rd-world? Stuff what you're mentioned can work in some countries, and can not in other.

Is it really only bad people, and humble gov, who barely can survive?

Oh man...

Back