Varyag Event : PIRATES BE WARNED!!!

by Syer

Varyag Event

This event will take place on the 24th of September 2011.
Time : 17:00 MA Time
Lootable Prize money : Unknown (Sources say that there is a large lumpsum available)

This event will take place in space.
Location: Unknown (Sources say a spy will release information if intelligence is imporved)

There has been a release of radio broadcast from the mothership itself...

subscribing to see more details if and when they turn up

We going to pick the crew to defend the MS ,the loot in the MS will be around 200 peds in ores,event going to last for 3 hours if we dont get destroyed,if the MS will reach destination the crew will split the loot

We going to pick the crew to defend the MS ,the loot in the MS will be around 200 peds in ores,event going to last for 3 hours if we dont get destroyed,if the MS will reach destination the crew will split the loot

Sounds intresting. Has the ships SI been upgraded? If so there is a chance of it working if not it's pretty much a dead duck :)

EVENT UPDATE...

The spy in the midsth of this ship has stated that the ship will be in the space area of Rocktropia. He/she states that the mothership will be armed and deadly, so come well prepared for a battle if you want to go home with something in your pocket.

more info plz

Hi :) Nice event idea :wtg: I'd like a little more info if possable.........
1) Can any1 defend the ship either repairing / shooting inside the ship or perhaps in quad outside the ship?
2) What is the karma title on the mothership?
Thx for any info in advance.
Cheers LLL
ps; cya in the crossfire :laugh:

1) Can any1 defend the ship either repairing / shooting inside the ship or perhaps in quad outside the ship?
Cheers LLL

Cool event :D,

Sounds fun if i'm online i'll be there :)

Cheers LLL

HI and tyvm:).......yes we can defend the MS with quads and also has 4 repair terminals that needs crew to keep the SI at maximum,karma can change depands what trouble gets in till the event

HI and tyvm:).......yes we can defend the MS with quads and also has 4 repair terminals that needs crew to keep the SI at maximum,karma can change depands what trouble gets in till the event

Cool if you short of crew give me a shout

I'll be there

Crew chief of Varyag

Speaking for crew, those pirates don't stand a chance, with our crack crew of repairers and gunners we will shoot them out of the sky.

If you want to join the crew of elite fighters, we will be recruiting Quad fighter teams, also repair crews, and mothership gunners, if you feel you have the strength and the fighting skill to be am member of this elite crew.

Send me a private message, with what you want to be, once I have a list of recruits will organize contact time to be added to mothership.

We will fight the the death.......... "Strength and honour"

Ship has "Notable" title

Last edited:
Is that an event for defenders and pirates only - or can non-pirates join in as attackers as well in that event ? ;)

Event

Anyone can attack, you can be pirates for event lol

Varyag event

Bump............... we need crews

I shall be part of the crew. (Syer)

Just a headsup for those who will be taking part. There will be a Society involved Called : The Magisterium. We will be taking video footage of the event.

Please just keep in mind that these ships will NOT be carrying loot as we need to gather all sides of the event on camera.

The first avatar that destroy the Pirate MS Normadia and kill her commander John B Knight will receive the bounty of 100 peds............proof need it

Varyag event

Now things get interesting lol

Varyag event

Bump......lets kill some pirates :)

Port side gunner reporting for duty Captain;)

Ps i like beer and vaporising Pirates:handgun:

harrrrrrr......

Varyag event

Varyag Event : PIRATES BE WARNED!!!
by Syer

Varyag Event

This event will take place on the 24th of September 2011.
Time : 17:00 MA Time
Lootable Prize money : Unknown (Sources say that there is a large lumpsum available)

This event will take place in space.
Location: Unknown (Sources say a spy will release information if intelligence is imporved)

There has been a release of radio broadcast from the mothership itself...

What are the repair crews going to look like? What is going to be the limit on repairers per station?

Varyag event

Would like at least 3 repairers per station, 4 stations, looking for at least 4 quad teams, and 6 gunners, but more Quads and repairers are welcome.

Back