Challange to ck from ba

delcour

Provider
Society
BlackAngels HQ
mistress delcour libertine
After reading many many posts on the world domination thread about claims and counter claims from BA and CK the only true way to finish this and give braggin rights to one soc is for a semi organised challange.

We put some independent ppl to view the event on buildings and mcr.
We agree no mob trains
We agree no loging inside mcr
We agree no other soc helping either soc
We agree no last minute recruiting to each soc ie no regular members of other socs joining a fighting soc for a day or week. You know what i mean.

We agree a best of 3 one LG defend one LG attack and the last event maybe a fort event stars and triangles.
This would indeed stop all the bollocks i keep reading on this forum. Perhaps Menace would like to be one of the viewers to see fair play is carried out from all.

If CK really feel they are a better soc than BA well the challange is there for you to take. Remember your losing 4-1 atm your reputation against these claims you used exploits would be cleared in one fell swoop.

So CK you got the balls for it? We have.

Del

I volunteer to watch! :popcorn:

I would like to watch aswell :)......and I m really neutral :)

I'd love to watch this event.
Although I expect more of this "bollocks" to happen after wards, it appears to be way too entertaining to all 3 parties.
Those parties being
1. CK
2. BAHQ (+friends?)
3. Rest of the community

Who wants to play?

Bump bump bump

After reading many many posts on the world domination thread about claims and counter claims from BA and CK the only true way to finish this and give braggin rights to one soc is for a semi organised challange.

We put some independent ppl to view the event on buildings and mcr.
We agree no mob trains
We agree no loging inside mcr
We agree no other soc helping either soc
We agree no last minute recruiting to each soc ie no regular members of other socs joining a fighting soc for a day or week. You know what i mean.

We agree a best of 3 one LG defend one LG attack and the last event maybe a fort event stars and triangles.
This would indeed stop all the bollocks i keep reading on this forum. Perhaps Menace would like to be one of the viewers to see fair play is carried out from all.

If CK really feel they are a better soc than BA well the challange is there for you to take. Remember your losing 4-1 atm your reputation against these claims you used exploits would be cleared in one fell swoop.

So CK you got the balls for it? We have.

Del

Why not for both parties to agree on adding a price to the last fort event - like 10k peds - Somehow peds are better than bragging rights (not that bragging rights are good)

:cheer::popcorn::nana::sniper::proof::rocket::lift::launcher::beerchug:

Where do we get tickets :computer:

great idea iam in ad anny time

The only real mouthing off on that other thread is by Black Angels shouting accusations of exploits and by myself shouting accusations of bullshit. So Me vs. BAHQ & Death & BA Evo?

The current LG situation was caused by BA attacked UU at a time when UU was perfectly fine with BA having 3 LA's. There was no rule against it.... no-one was asked not too. But Hey... BA wanted the spider LA and took it. Now cK will respond. I dunno why BA's always looking for a pissing contest. Seriously... shut up and fight! Even if you lose a LA down the road... it wouldn't have covered the cost to hold/take it anyway! So the LA isn't the objective for you's anyway.

Menace

Why not for both parties to agree on adding a price to the last fort event - like 10k peds - Somehow peds are better than bragging rights (not that bragging rights are good)

:cheer::popcorn::nana::sniper::proof::rocket::lift::launcher::beerchug:

I know this would not happen, but if the soc who lost disbanded their soc. Anyway it sound like its would be a great battle a real clash of the Titans. I just wonder who will release the Kraken first??

great idea iam in ad anny time

I'm not sure you'd like this idea too much m8. Seeings the OP is talking "Fair" it would be 1 vs.1. Not 3 BA SOCs vs. 1 cK SOC. So you my friend would find yourself in the middle of a shit storm with no help from above if Death was put into the ring. BAHQ vs. cK I'm sure is the scenario the OP speaks of.

Menace

No menace there is never a mention of death or evo or HQ it has always been BA. Please lets try and keep this thread pretty clean Menace and focus on the lead post of the challange.

There is the CK soc against the BA soc it really is that simple. No need to reply menace pls. I have invited you to be an independent observer and that is what i was hoping you would be on this thread.

Lets stop the drama and tit for tat postings

Thanking you in advance

Del

I'm not sure you'd like this idea too much m8. Seeings the OP is talking "Fair" it would be 1 vs.1. Not 3 BA SOCs vs. 1 cK SOC. So you my friend would find yourself in the middle of a shit storm with no help from above if Death was put into the ring. BAHQ vs. cK I'm sure is the scenario the OP speaks of.

Menace

You sir are the biggest retard i have seen on forums lately, my problem is i do PK so i read PK threads..

BUT WHY THE FUCK i have to read your shit in each of them? Can't you just shut the fuck up already?

Accepting bets

Who`ll win?!

cK or BA?

1.40134 qoute on cK and 1.4983 on BA!

I dunno why BA's always looking for a pissing contest. Seriously... shut up and fight! Even if you lose a LA down the road... it wouldn't have covered the cost to hold/take it anyway! So the LA isn't the objective for you's anyway.

Menace

Interesting you disagree with this pissing contest Idea, yet you posted this idea in the other thread,

I have a simple solution..... BA's 15 most skilled vs. UU's 15 most skilled in a Fort Event showdown! May the best SOC win!

Menace

Oh, now this is something id like to see :wtg:

Same as Heye vs Klicko ( Or whatever it spells )!
Fight for respect and glory, PEACE

:handgun::rocket:

Lets have some fun? :)

I volunteer to watch. I can be completely neutral ;)

only way to get this to work would be to have MA fix the bugs (mcr logging)
tell MA to put up turrets around the forts (mob training)
and last but not the least make MA introduce a new rule regarding society changes, i.e. after leaving/being kicked from a society there is a time limit of one week before you can join a new society or create a new society (last minute recruits)
(and if you don't like random helper socs other means are needed but that would make this game into another one that I've grown bored of and that you'd not appreciate imo so I'm not going to mention those means...)

any attempt to add your own rules to an established venture is doomed...
have fun getting MA to listen to these suggestions...

CK doesnt seem to fancy a no exploit fight sorry we tried.

Del

Back