Question: Invisible Mobs?

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
I was wondering along time ago when I started,I think someone mentioned there were invisible mobs? Is that true? What and Where were they if thats true?..Maybe I dreamt that?..:scratch2:

It was a bug. Out of no where you would get hit with damage..........WTF! Who did that? And there be nothing around. :eyecrazy:

Someone should do a Halloween themed area with ghost mobs and other Halloween mobs to shoot :yay:

The servers would get the location of a mob and it's graphic on screen out of sync. You had to fire until you eventually found it.

Yes, it was a bug. You could close and open the session, but the bug still there... However, that was some time ago ... I have not found again invisible mobs for a long time ..

you guys seem to be forgetting the invisible mob in the mutant event MA acctually said wasn't bugged:cool:

can't recall name but hit hard like a biotch ... i suspect it was indeed bugged and MA just said that to keep the event going without doing anything

or just another dead end in the story

During the peak of the Orb event, there were some uber umbranoids that were not visible to those being attacked. IIRC, the storyline included item descriptions that involved distorting space and time, which may have accounted for the invisibility in this case.

In other situations, client side lag can render an attacking mob virtually invisible.

ag

Definitely, was during the first 6 months of vu10 if i recall and east of Oshiri past the Tezlapods. I never tried what Spike suggested so dunno if there was actually a mob there. Used to be quite a hard hit 70+dmg naked and the Death message wouldn't specify anything. :scratch2:

It was a bug. Out of no where you would get hit with damage..........WTF! Who did that? And there be nothing around. :eyecrazy:

Someone should do a Halloween themed area with ghost mobs and other Halloween mobs to shoot :yay:
Should have a seasonal LA...Then a Christmas one with mean little mob Elves.. Invisible ones you guys mentioned I can just see the frustration in me there..Getting hit out of nowhere..and BAM..Your dead!..:eyecrazy::laugh:

it was a bug. Out of no where you would get hit with damage..........wtf! Who did that? And there be nothing around. :eyecrazy:

Someone should do a halloween themed area with ghost mobs and other halloween mobs to shoot :yay:

echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have a seasonal LA...Then a Christmas one with mean little mob Elves.. Invisible ones you guys mentioned I can just see the frustration in me there..Getting hit out of nowhere..and BAM..Your dead!..:eyecrazy::laugh:

LOL little mob elves, just made be think of that Leprechaun horror movie.

4063096810_5ece6c7623.jpg

LOL little mob elves, just made be think of that Leprechaun horror movie.

4063096810_5ece6c7623.jpg

hehe... Is he an Arkadian avatar?...hehe.. :D (its a joke)

But imagine one thousand of Invisible Queen Atrox distributed in Calypso.. hehe...:scratch2:

Last edited:
The problem with in-visible mobs was that if you were lucky enough to kill one, it usually had in-visible loot as well!! :nutkick:;)

Last edited:
hehe... Is he an Arkadian avatar?...hehe.. :D (its a joke)

But imagine one thousand of Invisible Queen Atrox distributed in Calypso.. hehe...:scratch2:
That scary little guy could cover all 3 holidays..St.Patrick's Day..Halloween..Christmas...Ahhhhhh!!! :eyecrazy::D

I was attacked by an invisible Ambulimax once but my soc mate could see it.

It is like when a player is invisible to you but other players can see them.

From what I have heard if it kills you there is no message as to what mob it was too. Not sure why but just how it works.

I know you're talking about mobs from a while back, but I've had 2 invisible mining claims in the last 2 weeks...standing at, on, and around exact coordinates on claim deed in completely open areas (no grass, bushes, etc) and nothing. They appeared only after I summoned the claim.

The high maturity daikiba on RT in the fenced areas are invisible, sure is just a bug though.
Numerous times i have come across mobs that don't appear as red dot on radar.

Omg

The high maturity daikiba on RT in the fenced areas are invisible, sure is just a bug though.
Numerous times i have come across mobs that don't appear as red dot on radar.

Where are these Daikibas? Aww I have been looking!! Do you happen to have coords for those?..Please! :D

LOL OMG that is just priceless!!!! Kudos to you!!! :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: That deserves some mega rep, I don't even remember that! :)

LOL should I be worried that your scanning thru all my pictures?? :)

I need to go a rep spree just so I can rep you again!!

truth be told i found it while looking in to some other stuff:)

can't remember what i was looking for though lol not small green evil midgets atleast

Where are these Daikibas? Aww I have been looking!! Do you happen to have coords for those?..Please! :D

128334,93718 is the nearest revival to them. I'm not sure of the exact coords though to the fenced in area. Narfi may be able to help there he seems very knowledgeable on RT. But if I remember right i believe it would be north of those coords

128334,93718 is the nearest revival to them. I'm not sure of the exact coords though to the fenced in area. But if I remember right i believe it would be north of those coords

Thank You for coords!! will check later..I can do that after Actic while I'm still up there..perfect! :D

Back