Selling: Selling out

jorissu

Provider
Society
DK-s
joris "jorissu" suilen
Hi all,

Haven't played for 2 years now, and have some stuff in game I'd like to sell :)

Looking to sell for prices a little under auction value (as I'll save auction costs, benefits both of us :p )

Let me know (by pm)

Armors:
Platings:
Weapons:
Laser amplifiers:
Tools:
Blueprints:[All SOLD]
I have various books and various blueprints. Didn't craft alot, so not many blueprints with QR higher than 1. Send me a PM and I'll provide you with a list of all blueprints i have (taken from EU website inventory list). Looking to sell them as bulk. Don't expect it to be worth much :p

Skills:
I have 92k total skills. Have a look at my Entropedia Profile to see them. You provide the needed ESI's and you'll get the skills a little under market price (using lowest ESI buyout price in auction)
I will update my Entropedia Profile when skills are sold, so you can calculate for yourself what skills are still available in what amounts.

Thanks for viewing my topic =)

PM me when you're interested, or when you have any questions!!!

Cheers,

Jorissu

Last edited:
Thanks for the bumps! :D

Will keep the main post up-to-date with sold items. Received various PM's on various items, so don't hesitate when you're interested in any of the items, because other might run away with these nice items!

:yay:

Nice items. GL on the sale.

-Bemo-

Sad to see it but its always a end. Take care and gl. :grouphug:

Bp's sold (thank you ;) )

And a small bump for my stuff you should buy !!!

Hi joris
sorry to hear you are leaving ,i wish you good luck for the future ...later mate gripper :)

joris,me and sandra wish you the best in real life :)

joris,me and sandra wish you the best in real life :)
Thanks both !!

And thanks Robin!

remontoire <--- PM is on your way!

Back